Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" (30741 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by HillsBlaze(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2018
Amadioha + sango are still brewing the thunder that will strike you. In as much as I was against the IPoB stuff, u can't compare them to the 4th largest and most deadliest terrorist group in the world. In IPOB's case, Buhari created a problem with the army in order to justify the blood letting. Even an idiot ought to know that u are high on cow poop.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by mamaa88(f): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Brainless human being,seems this prison really dealt with your brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by anpipac: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2018
YORUBA RITUALIST ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN HERDSMEN.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by anpipac: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2018
YORUBA RITUALIST ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN HERDSMEN. kissYORUBA RITUALISTS MORE DANGEROUS THAN HERDSMEN.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by troublemakea(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Xisnin:

Imbecilic mad man, I was expecting you to come defend your mad wife.

get something done asap with this ur frustrated life. I better near fulani people than join criminals n terrorist cownu shoe kisses. ur savior cownu you guys look up to where is he cool ? group of cowards imbeciles grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by uknownforce: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2018
See what you need to have here if you need protection from charms and poisions visit here
h t t p : / / b i t . l y / 2 B T l 6 e J
Connect the gap and visit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by CioAngels(f): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Kemi, if you think this is the best way to get money from the Fulani leaders, you have missed it all. I thought you always say the truth, now i see you are just that person that talks for cheap recognition.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by joe120120(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, and a US-trained controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has waded into the feud caused by the killings reportedly carried out by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

According to Omololu, the Fulani herdsmen are being targeted and labelled terrorists because of one reason, and that is because Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is from the ethnic group.

She wrote; "1. To say Nigerian #Fulanis are a violent group is an exaggeration. The Fulanis have been quietly grazing and herding the beef most of u gulp at your #owambe events. The root of the ongoing problem goes deeper than ethnicity. #hnnact

2. #Fulani herdsmen are being targeted as terrorists because of one single reason. The president is from that ethnic tribe. If u don’t like @MBuhari, then vote him out instead of accusing him of not controlling a whole tribe. Can Osinbajo control all the #yoruba people? #hnnact

3. Stop castigating the #Nigerian#Fulanis. I will never be afraid of NOBODY in #Nigeria. The #IPOB boys were more dangerous looking for mayhem. Many were my errand boys at #PHMax & told me #NnamdiKanu even told them to RAPE women and cause ethnic mayhem. Not all Igbos are IPOB.

4. Why are Nigerians not castigating #yoruba leaders over #Badoo shrines and South-South chieftains over #Rivers#CrossRivers cultists and kidnappers. Almost every Yoruba idiot I’ve met since I came home never heard of Don Waney. Tribal ignorance is so bad in Nigeria #hnnact

5. Don Waney is dead, Evans is alive. Clearly our police is not working hard is everyone’s mentality. We actually need Evans alive as he has information that could squash other kidnap kingpins in the making. Wake up Nigeria! No woman talks the truth like me. #hnnact

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja recently dismissed an application filed by IPOB, seeking to compel the Chief of Army staff to produce the missing leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako, also over-ruled the appeal for lack of merit and proof, that the chief of army staff was indeed the last person seen with mister Nnamdi Kanu."

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/ipob-boys-were-more-dangerous-than-the-fulani-herdsmen/

Stupid ashawo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Xisnin(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2018
Solorrman:
U are the idiot here,u just hated Fulani bkos of buhari and this can be too late for u to amend. The security personnel's in several occasion did apprehend a militant group members with the name Ansaru,they are preparing a big shoot yet u talk nonsense bkos of hatred,Dnt u think some people can use Fulani cloths to kill just for u to b looking the other way. Of course there was Fulani fight long ago with famers but use ur brain do u think the bush men can afford a sophisticated guns just like that ?

Shut up herdsman, you should be in the bush tending to your cows.
Miyetti terrorist came out and openly declare that there would be no peace
unless Benue withdraws its anti-open grazing laws. Yet the herdsman in chief and
its security men did nothing. Your terrorist brothers have been killing unchallenged since then.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by colli247(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, and a US-trained controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has waded into the feud caused by the killings reportedly carried out by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

According to Omololu, the Fulani herdsmen are being targeted and labelled terrorists because of one reason, and that is because Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is from the ethnic group.

She wrote; "1. To say Nigerian #Fulanis are a violent group is an exaggeration. The Fulanis have been quietly grazing and herding the beef most of u gulp at your #owambe events. The root of the ongoing problem goes deeper than ethnicity. #hnnact

2. #Fulani herdsmen are being targeted as terrorists because of one single reason. The president is from that ethnic tribe. If u don’t like @MBuhari, then vote him out instead of accusing him of not controlling a whole tribe. Can Osinbajo control all the #yoruba people? #hnnact

3. Stop castigating the #Nigerian#Fulanis. I will never be afraid of NOBODY in #Nigeria. The #IPOB boys were more dangerous looking for mayhem. Many were my errand boys at #PHMax & told me #NnamdiKanu even told them to RAPE women and cause ethnic mayhem. Not all Igbos are IPOB.

4. Why are Nigerians not castigating #yoruba leaders over #Badoo shrines and South-South chieftains over #Rivers#CrossRivers cultists and kidnappers. Almost every Yoruba idiot I’ve met since I came home never heard of Don Waney. Tribal ignorance is so bad in Nigeria #hnnact

5. Don Waney is dead, Evans is alive. Clearly our police is not working hard is everyone’s mentality. We actually need Evans alive as he has information that could squash other kidnap kingpins in the making. Wake up Nigeria! No woman talks the truth like me. #hnnact

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja recently dismissed an application filed by IPOB, seeking to compel the Chief of Army staff to produce the missing leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako, also over-ruled the appeal for lack of merit and proof, that the chief of army staff was indeed the last person seen with mister Nnamdi Kanu."

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/ipob-boys-were-more-dangerous-than-the-fulani-herdsmen/
from prison she came out very soon she go back to prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by terzurum(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Where you go dig this picture from? this ppl una no go kill person with laugh for Nairaland. This woman is ignorant and rather than keep mute she is busy displaying it online. Me a Benue Man long ago I have never been an Arewa agenda person I have been inclined to the East. Many times when we sit out sipping beer I tell my friends to look back over the years in this country all the crisis in the North our families have been killed by the Northerners. I ask them when has the Igbo, Yoruba's killed us rather those of them that are in Benue bring development to the State especially the Igbos they build solid structures. Go to Wadata where the Northerners are it is a shit-hole you will see some northerners with a sickness that you wonder where in the universe this sickness is from. I beg make I stop here. My friends keep mute when I present this reality to them. this was before Our Governor decided to Cry out over the Herdsmen attacks on farmers. this has been on over many years and it is getting worse by the day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by terzurum(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Where you go dig this picture from? this ppl una no go kill person with laugh for Nairaland. This woman is ignorant and rather than keep mute she is busy displaying it online. Me a Benue Man long ago I have never been an Arewa agenda person I have been inclined to the East. Many times when we sit out sipping beer I tell my friends to look back over the years in this country all the crisis in the North our families have been killed by the Northerners. I ask them when has the Igbo, Yoruba's killed us rather those of them that are in Benue bring development to the State especially the Igbos they build solid structures. Go to Wadata where the Northerners are it is a shit-hole you will see some northerners with a sickness that you wonder where in the universe this sickness is from. I beg make I stop here. My friends keep mute when I present this reality to them. this was before Our Governor decided to Cry out over the Herdsmen attacks on farmers. this has been on over many years and it is getting worse by the day.
The early times of Boko haram none of the Northern leaders spoke against it not until it began to hit them
Now non of them has come out to condemn Fulani attacks, at least to say "Fulani herdsmen you have been accused of stepping into someones house to destroy property, if you are the ones, Stop it order wise help point to who could be doing this" they cannot, why? It is obvious cattle enter farms and eat up crops one suffered to till the soil, plant, apply fertilizer which is hard to come by for only Fulani to bring in cattle to eat everything up.
Look, Rice farm, Yam farm do not move around but Cow does. so who is creating problems here? this is very clear The Fulani herdsmen.
about three years my child hood friend cultivated over 300 Hecters of rice he was harvesting and one night a swam of cattle entered the farm and eat up the rice. he alerted the police and arrest was made and the fulani was charged to court. these are verifiable facts if you want reply me and I will host you in Makurdi so you will see things for yourself I will take you around and I will guarantee you 80% safety. My submission FARMS DO NOT MOVE AROUND BUT CATTLE DOES.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Remember 15th January 1966 and the blood of our leaders you selectively spilled, among them the Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa; whom you infidels not only tortured and killed but also mutilated his body?

It was on record that the late Prime Minister laid a curse on you and your generations before he died; well since then we took it upon ourselves, as a duty to revenge the blood of all our heroes past by a million fold (through the pogrom and the war) and to further punish you by denying you of the freedom you so much craved for by imposing on you 'One Nigeria' by force, whether you like it or not; and also marginalisation, so that you can cry some more - and so it shall continue to be (no Igbo presidency for life).

Lastly, what okoro technology were you talking about - except, maybe human husbandry a.k.a. baby factory production, kidnapping and powder export/development etc. that you infidels continue to bring shame on this country?

I hope that answer satisfies your conspiratorial and self imposed victim's mentality.

first and foremost, am not an advocate of any killing(whether selective or whole). and those beliefs by ur people are debatable bc its not only the igbos that did the coup. its just a false accusation
The technology am telling u about is the technology from infidel America and other European infidel countries that have been giving u holy people refuge because of ur archaic beliefs and practices when u people run away from ur holy arab regions that is bedeviled by war
even in Nigeria here, we the people that ur balewa cursed are better off technologically, academically and better standard of living. is ur uncursed region better off? I laff u because ur imaginary curse isn't working. my race is producing the best in the country, u should go round ur region, its my people that are giving ur region technical know how, go round ur universities its my people that are qualified to teach u people, we don't need quota system to survive, we don't have almajiris constituting nuisance all over the place, we don't have beggars littered ecerywhere, u make me laff again because in ur own case it is God that cursed u and ur region while according to u na man curse us which is ineffective (and na imaginary curse)
presidency that u hold that is like a curse to u people if not why is ur region the poorest, all manner of diseases, almajiris, polio, quota system to survive, federal character to survive because u cant meet up to merit in any thing;hope u saw the marked scripts of ur so called teachers in kaduna that the governor sacked

u speak as if u are holding us captive; come to the south here and see ur people doing all the menial jobs here reserved for illiterates: digging of deep wells,digging gutters,evacuation of debris from canals,digging roads,carrying shit,pushing whell barrow, doing begging with plates,roaming up and down with cows,gatemen,religious crisis,fulani herdsmen and bokoharam,maitaseine, illiterates all over, different kinds of deformities and sicknesses,all kinds of tedious jobs, unfriendly weather etc with all these things ur mind is still telling u that u are not the cursed ones. check very well my dear, that ur imaginary curse did a reversal and "back to sender"

u can keep the presidency as far as it will make us better than u as ordained by God. President of a shit hole country, is that one president?
not bc of 1966 coup it is in ur DNA to be wicked, u can also now give me the reason why u are killing benue people, did they also kill balewa? or were they also cursed by ur people? btw, stop arrogating the power of God to man(balewa). am sure balewa will not be happy with this ur foolishness and position. Remember he is not a prophet,so REPENT

u didn't impose one Nigeria on us, the fact is that u cant survive without us, we are worth fighting for. I cant imagine an Igbo man spilling his blood to keep u people with us, but u people did it for us because we are indispensable. whether in Nigeria or outside Nigeria , igbos are doing better than u people. FACT
u cant compress Gods chosen children,the people u claim u are marginalizing are doing better than u, how come? u people are cursed by both man and God

however, it is better to be cursed by man than to be cursed by both God and man as is the case with ur region and that is what is affecting ur region despite holding power; so stop being proud of shit hole power
igbos are doing well without power. our quest for power is to help ur region out of its curse since u cant help urselves in anything

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Desyner: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
When you trade your soul in a pro-fulani coven to achieve fame.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Codes151(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wow! She’s actually sick o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Codes151(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wow! She’s actually sick o! Don wanny won’t have info too?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by sikells(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
bigfish3k:

first and foremost, am not an advocate of any killing(whether selective or whole). and those beliefs by ur people are debatable bc its not only the igbos that did the coup. its just a false accusation
The technology am telling u about is the technology from infidel America and other European infidel countries that have been giving u holy people refuge because of ur archaic beliefs and practices when u people run away from ur holy arab regions that is bedeviled by war
even in Nigeria here, we the people that ur balewa cursed are better off technologically, academically and better standard of living. is ur uncursed region better off? I laff u because ur imaginary curse isn't working. my race is producing the best in the country, u should go round ur region, its my people that are giving ur region technical know how, go round ur universities its my people that are qualified to teach u people, we don't need quota system to survive, we don't have almajiris constituting nuisance all over the place, we don't have beggars littered ecerywhere, u make me laff again because in ur own case it is God that cursed u and ur region while according to u na man curse us which is ineffective (and na imaginary curse)
presidency that u hold that is like a curse to u people if not why is ur region the poorest, all manner of diseases, almajiris, polio, quota system to survive, federal character to survive because u cant meet up to merit in any thing;hope u saw the marked scripts of ur so called teachers in kaduna that the governor sacked

u speak as if u are holding us captive; come to the south here and see ur people doing all the menial jobs here reserved for illiterates: digging of deep wells,digging gutters,evacuation of debris from canals,digging roads,carrying shit,pushing whell barrow, doing begging with plates,roaming up and down with cows,gatemen,religious crisis,fulani herdsmen and bokoharam,maitaseine, illiterates all over, different kinds of deformities and sicknesses,all kinds of tedious jobs, unfriendly weather etc with all these things ur mind is still telling u that u are not the cursed ones. check very well my dear, that ur imaginary curse did a reversal and "back to sender"

u can keep the presidency as far as it will make us better than u as ordained by God. President of a shit hole country, is that one president?
not bc of 1966 coup it is in ur DNA to be wicked, u can also now give me the reason why u are killing benue people, did they also kill balewa? or were they also cursed by ur people? btw, stop arrogating the power of God to man(balewa). am sure balewa will not be happy with this ur foolishness and position. Remember he is not a prophet,so REPENT

u didn't impose one Nigeria on us, the fact is that u cant survive without us, we are worth fighting for. I cant imagine an Igbo man spilling his blood to keep u people with us, but u people did it for us because we are indispensable. whether in Nigeria or outside Nigeria , igbos are doing better than u people. FACT
u cant compress Gods chosen children,the people u claim u are marginalizing are doing better than u, how come? u people are cursed by both man and God

however, it is better to be cursed by man than to be cursed by both God and man as is the case with ur region and that is what is affecting ur region despite holding power; so stop being proud of shit hole power
igbos are doing well without power. our quest for power is to help ur region out of its curse since u cant help urselves in anything

chaii bros... nor go make person commit suicide o... this is what we call a "complete round up"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
bigfish3k:

Your intellectual laziness speaks for itself; I thought you would easily recognise the sarcasm in my reply but unfortunately I was very wrong to have credited you with that much intelligence.

If I were to indulge you in the same clannish manner then I may have to ask again what specific technology do you okoros have that we in the north have depended on?

FYI, the Arabs who you aligned with us were responsible for Algebra, Chemistry, analytical geometry, trigonometry, the numerals we use today and many more - in fact without the simplicity and flexibility of the Arabic numerals and the decimal system, along with the concept of the zero, Western science would have been almost impossible.

http://www.arabamerica.com/arab-contributions-to-the-sciences/

The Americans and Europeans (as well as their so called western education you are presently forming) have a lot to be grateful to the Arabs for their technologies they borrowed - which you in turn are shamelessly claiming.

Your irrational hatred for the Arabs (and by extension northerners or vice versa) is quite ironical considering how many of you gravitate to these Arab countries; you hate Muslims but love to go and enjoy in Dubai Indonesia etc. forgetting are Muslim countries; many of you are currently being shipped back from war torn Libya, in droves as ex-slaves to the embarrassment of this country, having risked life and limb to cross the Sahara Desert where some unfortunate ones met their end, dried up like human stock fish or as fish food while trying to trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea.

Poverty is not a disease and there is no shame to be poor (Jesus was also poor); however, is very shameful and despicable for one to sell his soul and conscience for money; some of you will go to any length to make money including or selling their own parents or children, robbery and kidnapping, 419 and ritualism - just to name a few.

Many of you continue embarrass and give this country a bad name by the nefarious crimes you commit abroad; its no wonder that your ppl are mainly the ones from this country populating foreign prisons and on death rows; they are also mainly the ones being targeted and killed (xenophobia) in foreign lands due to their obnoxious habits and addiction to crime.

The 1966 Jan coup was essentially an Igbo coup, organised and led by Igbos who benefited most from the coup and glaringly spared their own leaders while killing others in cold blood - there is nothing you can say or do to change that history.

You give your ppl too much importance to assume that the north or the rest of Nigeria cannot do without you ppl; your lies concerning your regional contribution to the centre along with your IGR have long been debunked - you guys contribute the least to the centre and are indeed the real parasites; it is also no wonder that many of you have infested the north and other ppl's lands, unable and afraid to return to your own evil domain, as economic refugees; many continue to stick themselves like leeches even in Boko Haram endemic Borno.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by lereinter(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
money has started moving around

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Your intellectual laziness speaks for itself; I thought you would easily recognise the sarcasm in my reply but unfortunately I was very wrong to have credited you with that much intelligence.

If I were to indulge you in the same clannish manner then I may have to ask again what specific technology do you okoros have that we in the north have depended on?

FYI, the Arabs who you aligned with us were responsible for Algebra, Chemistry, analytical geometry, trigonometry, the numerals we use today and many more - in fact without the simplicity and flexibility of the Arabic numerals and the decimal system, along with the concept of the zero, Western science would have been almost impossible.

The Americans and Europeans (as well as their so called western education you are presently forming) have a lot to be grateful to the Arabs for their technologies they borrowed - which you in turn are shamelessly claiming.

Your irrational hatred for the Arabs (and by extension northerners or vice versa) is quite ironical considering how many of you gravitate to these Arab countries; you hate Muslims but love to go and enjoy in Dubai Indonesia etc. forgetting are Muslim countries; many of you are currently being shipped back from war torn Libya, in droves as ex-slaves to the embarrassment of this country, having risked life and limb to cross the Sahara Desert where some unfortunate ones met their end, dried up like human stock fish or as fish food while trying to trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea.

Poverty is not a disease and there is no shame to be poor (Jesus was also poor); however, is very shameful and despicable for one to sell his soul and conscience for money; some of you will go to any length to make money including or selling their own parents or children, robbery and kidnapping, 419 and ritualism - just to name a few.

Many of you continue embarrass and give this country a bad name by the nefarious crimes you commit abroad; its no wonder that your ppl are mainly the ones from this country populating foreign prisons and on death rows; they are also mainly the ones being targeted and killed (xenophobia) in foreign lands due to their obnoxious habits and addiction to crime.

The 1966 Jan coup was essentially an Igbo coup, organised and led by Igbos who benefited most from the coup and glaringly spared their own leaders while killing others in cold blood - there is nothing you can say or do to change that history.

You give your ppl too much importance to assume that the north or the rest of Nigeria cannot do without you ppl; your lies concerning your regional contribution to the centre along with your IGR have long been debunked - you guys contribute the least to the centre and are indeed the real parasites; it is also no wonder that many of you have infested the north and other ppl's lands, unable and afraid to return to your own evil domain, as economic refugees; many continue to stick themselves like leeches even in Boko Haram endemic Borno.

Europeans borrowed algebra, chemistry, geometry and co. why didn't they borrow too from them to develop themselves; it shows who is wiser
u mean the arabs have all these in their kitty and it remained useless with them, they couldn't invent anything. oh I can see how Europeans and americans are buying supersonic jets and other technologies from them including television and GSM and computer and internet. I can see how the arabs are developing the world. so the arabs started and couldn't finish, then na useless start. (I get am before , no be property) why couldn't they continue and invent things like cars, plane, computers.. why are the arabs not competing now in patents. see how Israel that is associated with us is using technology to deal with them. they are all afraid of Israel bc of its technology. I encourage the arabs to follow the God of the Israelis, because he is a super God that has been protecting them against hostile neighbors

nigerians going abroad and taking self risk is a reflection of the type of bad govt and bad products the ruling northern region is dishing out to every Nigerian. incompetence in everything including the presidency, its a reflection that we have a shoemaker as the captain of the ship, square peg in round holes and vice versa. that's why Nigeria is sinking under the more than 40yrs of northern rule, and the most painful thing is that its dragging everybody along its snail speed of developments occasioned by its religious and cultural beliefs (imagine roaming about with cows). despite having fought civil war, if not for the doggedness of the igbos we would have been at par with the north. but thank God we are ahead.

I still wonder who is embarrassing the country the more. its ur president my friend, a sneeze from the president is louder than any crime of a private citizen: do u remember how many days he stayed in London(infidel land) for treatment, do u remember rat chased him out of office, do u remember maina gate, do u remember 5% and 97% comment,
do u remember " the other room comment he said to angela merkel", do u remember the benue massacre hypocrisy? hope u remember the cattle and the herdsmen encouragement
hope u also remember that ur emirs have been kidnapping children for marriage (pedophiles), hope u remember that ur people killed polio vaccine administers sometime in kano, hope u remember that that ur people chop peoples hand off, hope u remember that ur people behead people even inside police stations, hope u remember the corpers that died during 2011 election, hope u know that once they post any corper to ur holy northern region, they will start scheming for redeployment, hope u know that ur region has two internationally acclaimed terrorist groups( boko and herdsmen)

I don't hate arabs, I just hate suicide bombers and any religion that encourages it and preaches hate instead of love. I had about three Pakistani good friends while I was in secondary school

I laff anytime muslims point to Dubai to compare with numerous super developed Christian(infidel) countries that muslims throng to for safety from their own self inflicted pain through religion.
what they don't know is that Dubai was developed by American(infidel) technology, this happened because they jettisoned most of their archaic manners but not all.
mind u, Christians(infidels) developed Dubai and any other muslim country, but muslims have not developed any Christian country

Jesus was poor for we to be made rich, he died for us to live(not the other way round), so don't live be earthly useless because u want to be heavenly useful. strive to be useful on both sides , u can achieve it

I still insist that the accusations on the igbos about the 1966 coup is debatable. the coup planner didn't succeed bc an Igbo man stopped him
like I said before ,igbos are dominating in anything that doesn't require quota system; we are the ones constructing ur bridges, masts, buildings, we are telecommunication engineers all over. Go and and check the names of the engineers servicing ur telecommunications mast in ur region, apart from we being also lecturers and teachers in most of ur schools. hope u have also heard about the goods produced in aba

and I still repeat that igbos are indispensable. let igbos try to go now, u will see other Nigerians donate their sons to come and die in the battle front so as to make sure we remain. its only a valuable commodity that can get such blood sacrifice. it has been demonstrated twice
let ur people try it naa and see how many people will be willing to die to keep u

our contribution to the national purse is the highest. hope u know that SS & SE are oil producing region which is the main stay of the Nigerian economy, and if u must know am an Igbo from SS and my LGA is oil producing

and please be preaching love to ur people in ur worship centers so that they don't turn here to middle east. am not happy about the middle east situation
it still baffles me that some people are shielding the murderous herdsmen even on this forum even though they (miyetti allah) has owned up to it. its a shame
every body suppose to condemn them so that they feel the heat and stop this nonsense killings for 72 virgins

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Europeans borrowed algebra, chemistry, geometry and co. why didn't they borrow too from them to develop themselves; it shows who is wiser
u mean the arabs have all these in their kitty and it remained useless with them, they couldn't invent anything. oh I can see how Europeans and americans are buying supersonic jets and other technologies from them including television and GSM and computer and internet. I can see how the arabs are developing the world. so the arabs started and couldn't finish, then na useless start. (I get am before , no be property) why couldn't they continue and invent things like cars, plane, computers.. why are the arabs not competing now in patents. see how Israel that is associated with us is using technology to deal with them. they are all afraid of Israel bc of its technology. I encourage the arabs to follow the God of the Israelis, because he is a super God that has been protecting them against hostile neighbors. Arab Gods have not been doing its job against the Israelis

nigerians going abroad and taking self risk is a reflection of the type of bad govt and bad products the ruling northern region is dishing out to every Nigerian. incompetence in everything including the presidency, its a reflection that we have a shoemaker as the captain of the ship, square peg in round holes and vice versa. that's why Nigeria is sinking under the more than 40yrs of northern rule, and the most painful thing is that its dragging everybody along its snail speed of developments occasioned by its religious and cultural beliefs (imagine roaming about with cows). despite having fought civil war, if not for the doggedness of the igbos we would have been at par with the north. but thank God we are ahead.

I still wonder who is embarrassing the country the more. its ur president my friend, a sneeze from the president is louder than any crime of a private citizen: do u remember how many days he stayed in London(infidel land) for treatment, do u remember rat chased him out of office, do u remember maina gate, do u remember 5% and 97% comment,
do u remember " the other room comment he said to angela merkel", do u remember the benue massacre hypocrisy? hope u remember the cattle and the herdsmen encouragement
hope u also remember that ur emirs have been kidnapping children for marriage (pedophiles), hope u remember that ur people killed polio vaccine administers sometime in kano, hope u remember that that ur people chop peoples hand off, hope u remember that ur people behead people even inside police stations, hope u remember the corpers that died during 2011 election, hope u know that once they post any corper to ur holy northern region, they will start scheming for redeployment, hope u know that ur region has two internationally acclaimed terrorist groups( boko and herdsmen)

I don't hate arabs, I just hate suicide bombers and any religion that encourages it and preaches hate instead of love. I had about three Pakistani good friends while I was in secondary school

I laff anytime muslims point to Dubai to compare with numerous super developed Christian(infidel) countries that muslims throng to for safety from their own self inflicted pain through religion.
what they don't know is that Dubai was developed by American(infidel) technology, this happened because they jettisoned most of their archaic manners but not all.
mind u, Christians(infidels) developed Dubai and any other muslim country, but muslims have not developed any Christian country

Jesus was poor for we to be made rich, he died for us to live(not the other way round), so don't live be earthly useless because u want to be heavenly useful. strive to be useful on both sides , u can achieve it

I still insist that the accusations on the igbos about the 1966 coup is debatable. the coup planner didn't succeed bc an Igbo man stopped him
like I said before ,igbos are dominating in anything that doesn't require quota system; we are the ones constructing ur bridges, masts, buildings, we are telecommunication engineers all over. Go and and check the names of the engineers servicing ur telecommunications mast in ur region, apart from we being also lecturers and teachers in most of ur schools. hope u have also heard about the goods produced in aba

and I still repeat that igbos are indispensable. let igbos try to go now, u will see other Nigerians donate their sons to come and die in the battle front so as to make sure we remain. its only a valuable commodity that can get such blood sacrifice. it has been demonstrated twice
let ur people try it naa and see how many people will be willing to die to keep u

our contribution to the national purse is the highest. hope u know that SS & SE are oil producing region which is the main stay of the Nigerian economy, and if u must know am an Igbo from SS and my LGA is oil producing

and please be preaching love to ur people in ur worship centers so that they don't turn here to middle east. am not happy about the middle east situation
it still baffles me that some people are shielding the murderous herdsmen even on this forum even though they (miyetti allah) has owned up to it. its a shame
every body suppose to condemn them so that they feel the heat and stop this nonsense killings for 72 virgins
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2018
bigfish3k:

u mean the arabs have all these in their kitty and it remained useless with them, they couldn't invent anything. oh I can see how Europeans and americans are buying supersonic jets and other technologies from them including television and GSM and computer and internet. I can see how the arabs are developing the world. so the arabs started and couldn't finish, then na useless start. (I get am before , no be property) why couldn't they continue and invent things like cars, plane, computers.. why are the arabs not competing now in patents. see how Israel that is associated with us is using technology to deal with them. they are all afraid of Israel bc of its technology. I encourage the arabs to follow the God of the Israelis, because he is a super God that has been protecting them against hostile neighbors. Arab Gods have not been doing its job against the Israelis

Will be wasting my time to come to down your level and continue arguing with ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter / Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.