Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" (30734 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by homosapien002: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
superlanny:
This is the most sensible thing I have ever heard aunty kemi say, iya mi wa gbayi!!!

U no sabi ur mama again abi grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by kingPhidel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmm.. Your life is Ruined oo, but you don't know! How can you compare harmless, Peaceful protesters to killer squad herdsmen? Oreo ti daru!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by degamemaster(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who let the dog out woo woo woo! Buhari been recruiting all sorts of mad people to cause more confusion and defend his incompentencies. Some may even come after me here now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
They will attack the messenger; not the message - the woman made some valid points.

I concur that one group is more dangerous than the other because one threatens the whole existence of the Nigerian State; while the other consists of mere bandits targeting specific groups, often as reprisals after they too must have been victimised.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by skyman200(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
if Fulani herdsmen are good people and ipob are terrorist no problem only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by wolfenstein(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
First of all who d f*** is dis woman, cos I don't know her o....IPOB was called a terrorist group but never killed anyone while fulani has killed a lot of people and aren't called a terrorist group. I think this woman is just trying to get comments on her fb, b like say e don tey her fb receive message. "TO BE FAMOUS NO B BY FORCE O"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by fireback: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
when ASHAWO speaks, you will known

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by talk2percy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Old prostitute, many were ur errand boys?? Idiot, may thunder scatter whatever that is remaining in u, LovePeddler for lying against Nnamdi Kalu. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by fredpeter(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who the hell is kemi? Where the clown comot from
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by madenigga(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
LoL... ". Almost every Yoruba idiot I’ve met since I came home"
Dz woman dae para
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by iykebanty018: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
[sub][/sub]A[url][/url][img][/img] false witness will not go unpolished, and she who breath out lies will perished.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
according to her write up... Igbos looking for mayhem are more dangerous than the
HERDSMEN that are already committing the mayhem.......... kolomental dey worry her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by dheilaw1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
I only came to read the terrorists responses
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
They will attack the messenger; not the message - the woman made some valid points.

I concur that one group is more dangerous than the other because one threatens the whole existence of the Nigerian State; while the other consists of mere bandits targeting specific groups, often as reprisals after they too must have been victimised.

existence of the Nigerian state.......... why is it that u people love to stay with the infidels and still see us as bad ? is that what was taught u? I remember sometime in 1990 when an infidel announced that u people have been carved out to go and form ur paradise country and leave we satanic infidels alone.
instead of u to be happy leaving the infidels and satans, u lots insisted and brought war that u must remain with infidels.
we will still leave u people to ur faith and archaic life.
remember, we infidels own all the technology u are using today and are also more knowledgeable

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Jamesmarvellous7: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
BuhariKingdom:
She is right. Ipob are menace to the society. They are the problem of Nigeria.

u are a stupid old useless and senseless fool, where ipob killing innocent people, and dey we're label terrorist, d Fulani dat are killing people we're free to go,
u are a fool,I wish d Fulani would just come to your House and kill all your family,
senseless idiot wit no brain, even d rats are even wiser Dan you dis scumbag
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by dheilaw1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
BuhariKingdom:
We have many Ipob agents here on Nairaland promoting tribalism.
too many of them, in fact they have taken over nairaland. they will all return to their base when buhari wins in 2019

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
the truth that kanu told the ibo to kill the whole Yoruba tribe and they should not allow the Yoruba pastor to come near east tell me if that statement is not bad than what the fulani are doing

if its bad , did the igbos commit the crime?
the herdsmen were also told to kill and they are actually doing it
so how can u now compare the two
u cant compare an intention to commit crime and the actual crime

please reason well ooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by bigfish3k: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
punche:
Its funny but she just said the truth.

I keep telling people the fulanis are not the ones behind these killing.

Some people are behind this just to destroy the present government.

I just hope the truth comes out soon.

but why are u denying for them when miyetti allah didn't deny instead they are threatening more mayhem if the anti grazing law is not repealed.
they owned up, they owned up....... get it , they owned up by that statement

o thou over religious Nigerians ................ why are thou twisting the truth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Solorrman(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
faithugo64:
embarassed
Go tell that to Benue people
Ever seen the IPOB carry guns around?
Do they destroy people's crops in the name of cattle rearing and butcher them when they complain?
How many people have IPOB gunned down?
OK let's come down
How many cows have IPOB killed?

How can a grown woman be lying like this embarassed?
Chai fish brain
And Jesus wept
Then he said "it is finished"

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
u will never believe me but am afraid she was telling the truth. u are accusing some one also giving an opportunity to some one attacks u. Dnt u reason well ? Ansaru militant the brothers of boko haram was caught in sevarel occasion in ur region trying to make a big fight instead of u going against Ansaru u are wasting ur time insulting somebody just bkos u hate buhari,what u are doing is seriously gonna affect u in a way that gonna b too late to realize the disguise perpetrators. Yes there are Fulani grazing fight even long ago but believe me if I tell u that the sophisticated guns use by the killers are more than what a typical bush man should hold on to due to how expensive it was,and do u think the Fulani were the ones who went to america or Russia to buy guns ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Solorrman(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Xisnin:
Mad woman. I hope you return back to jail where you belong.
Imagine comparing a bloodthirsty group whose leader granted an open interview
threatening mayhem with some criminals who operate underground with secret identity.
U are the idiot here,u just hated Fulani bkos of buhari and this can be too late for u to amend. The security personnel's in several occasion did apprehend a militant group members with the name Ansaru,they are preparing a big shoot yet u talk nonsense bkos of hatred,Dnt u think some people can use Fulani cloths to kill just for u to b looking the other way. Of course there was Fulani fight long ago with famers but use ur brain do u think the bush men can afford a sophisticated guns just like that ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Solorrman(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
She's on crack!

I'm Yoruba. I have Igbo and Hausa/Fulani friends, but I must say she's dead wrong on this one.

IPOB want to govern themselves.

Herdsmen want to kill other peoples and take their land.

Fulani elite want to rule Nigeria perpetually.

I prescribe a 60 day jail term in a police cell for males.

If she's properly kondorised her brain will reset.
its u that seems to b wrong abt the Fulani. The Nigerian security in several occasion has apprehended a militant member with the name Ansaru trying to plot a major strike and u are accusing somebody else while the situation is abt to b too late for u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by 2lateBiafra: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Biafra will happen in your life time.

OJUKWU IS A TERRORIST........!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by oluebubeneo(f): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2018
Xisnin:

To simpletons every word of a lunatic is the "truth".
SMH

Woooohhh
Wise one, what impact have you made with your own truth seeing that you are 'sane' and intelligent(probably not intelligent enough to know who a controversial journalist is)?

What a shame. Anyone who speaks up is now a lunatic.

Kudos to Kemi
Whether she's saying rubbish or not, people are listening and you know what's even better , she's pissing many people off. Deal with it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Etianwanokon: 3:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Cheap popularity. She has finally gone berserk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2018
bigfish3k:

existence of the Nigerian state.......... why is it that u people love to stay with the infidels and still see us as bad ? is that what was taught u? I remember sometime in 1990 when an infidel announced that u people have been carved out to go and form ur paradise country and leave we satanic infidels alone.
instead of u to be happy leaving the infidels and satans, u lots insisted and brought war that u must remain with infidels.
we will still leave u people to ur faith and archaic life.
remember, we infidels own all the technology u are using today and are also more knowledgeable

Remember 15th January 1966 and the blood of our leaders you selectively spilled, among them the Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa; whom you infidels not only tortured and killed but also mutilated his body?

It was on record that the late Prime Minister laid a curse on you and your generations before he died; well since then we took it upon ourselves, as a duty to revenge the blood of all our heroes past by a million fold (through the pogrom and the war) and to further punish you by denying you of the freedom you so much craved for by imposing on you 'One Nigeria' by force, whether you like it or not; and also marginalisation, so that you can cry some more - and so it shall continue to be (no Igbo presidency for life).

Lastly, what okoro technology were you talking about - except, maybe human husbandry a.k.a. baby factory production, kidnapping and powder export/development etc. that you infidels continue to bring shame on this country?

I hope that answer satisfies your conspiratorial and self imposed victim's mentality.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by shagasha: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2018
FOOL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by henrymarz(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Blike dem giv dis woman kwale weed for dat prison, how many people ipob kill? Yeye dea smell.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by keypha1: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Mumu they have fork her pussy tire in prison. If you are right go to Benue bush and wait for fulani people they will rape you and kill you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by toniatt(f): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2018
kemi u don't know what you are saying the ipob do not kill their fellow human but the Fulani does so think before you talk, use ur brain if u have one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Solorrman:
its u that seems to b wrong abt the Fulani. The Nigerian security in several occasion has apprehended a militant member with the name Ansaru trying to plot a major strike and u are accusing somebody else while the situation is abt to b too late for u

OK, I'll take your word for it.

However, for some reason, this your info seems to not be in the public domain.

Meanwhile, if the Ansaru person is not an IPOB member, you just posted a self-contradiction.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by henclawg75(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
this kemi u have stated again who knows where u end up thus time around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Signed As Agrichainx Brand Ambassador (Pictures) / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.