Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" (30738 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Godspowerlive: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abeg someone should go and buy malaria drug for her and also and typhoid drug b4 it will get Out of hand for her then AFter that come and collect money go buy sense .

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by piagetskinner(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
I thought she had become born again...

because she still sounds like a demented fellow

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pls guys why taken this lady serious? I never expected people to talked this much in as far Kemi is concern. Pls guys stop wasting your data on kemi didn't you know her?

Kemi pls say anything you like ok your blue gown prison garment still very clean waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Iyalayaibomaku: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
RealityShot:
what truth?
the truth that kanu told the ibo to kill the whole Yoruba tribe and they should not allow the Yoruba pastor to come near east tell me if that statement is not bad than what the fulani are doing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by oluebubeneo(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Truth be told
This useless country needs people like Kemi who say the truth the way they see it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by peddy007: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
I remember when she was massaging Igbos ego lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by resurgentxtian4: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
The woman sound demented though. She shouldn’t be taken seriously jareee. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by jeroba1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
kemiiiiii,why can't you just use ur sense for ones.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by LordNapoleon: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo sounding like a political jobber. Very soon she'll be left disappointed and frustrated like Oby Ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by arinze3131(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
I thought they chained dis mad woman.who lose her na? may fulani herdsmen fall on U and Ur family Amen!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by adechi: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
This lady must be stupid

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by RealityShot: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
the truth that kanu told the ibo to kill the whole Yoruba tribe and they should not allow the Yoruba pastor to come near east tell me if that statement is not bad than what the fulani are doing
"told" you say;
how many persons have IPOB killed
or even injured ?

3. Stop castigating the #Nigerian#Fulanis. I will
never be afraid of NOBODY in #Nigeria. The #IPOB
boys were more dangerous looking for mayhem.
Many were my errand boys at #PHMax & told me
#NnamdiKanu even told them to RAPE women and
cause ethnic mayhem. Not all Igbos are IPOB.
read that again.
"told" she said.

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Onechancearmy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Are these members of your family?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by SoNature(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
BornAgainMay:
grin

Omolulu

Abi OmoNUNU

We av agreed That fulanis are not Terrorist but IPOB are Terrorists can we now move on and allow Benue ppl n Edo ppl to Enjoy the Change that you all supported

Foolish bleached She goat

She called yorubas idiots

Buhari didn't win in any SE/SS state. Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Onechancearmy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:

Iyalayayorubaniasawo, where are you getting your lies From? How does asking Igbos to sever all ties with Yorobbers equate with the massive rapes, mutilation and murders caused by Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by fancy4eve(f): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
YEYE de smell....i tut she has learned her lesson from pastor ibiyomi,s lecture, Neva knew she's still clueless. Hw much hv dey paid u on dis one, cus more jail terms await ur silly Ass. Old fool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Are these members of your family?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by nextstep(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Apination:
Some screws fell off her head while in prison, saying she's mad is an insult to mad people undecided

Thank you. I was trying to understand the reason for this insanity, and realized that one really should not argue with an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by LZAA: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, and a US-trained controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has waded into the feud caused by the killings reportedly carried out by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

According to Omololu, the Fulani herdsmen are being targeted and labelled terrorists because of one reason, and that is because Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is from the ethnic group.

She wrote; "1. To say Nigerian #Fulanis are a violent group is an exaggeration. The Fulanis have been quietly grazing and herding the beef most of u gulp at your #owambe events. The root of the ongoing problem goes deeper than ethnicity. #hnnact

2. #Fulani herdsmen are being targeted as terrorists because of one single reason. The president is from that ethnic tribe. If u don’t like @MBuhari, then vote him out instead of accusing him of not controlling a whole tribe. Can Osinbajo control all the #yoruba people? #hnnact

3. Stop castigating the #Nigerian#Fulanis. I will never be afraid of NOBODY in #Nigeria. The #IPOB boys were more dangerous looking for mayhem. Many were my errand boys at #PHMax & told me #NnamdiKanu even told them to RAPE women and cause ethnic mayhem. Not all Igbos are IPOB.

4. Why are Nigerians not castigating #yoruba leaders over #Badoo shrines and South-South chieftains over #Rivers#CrossRivers cultists and kidnappers. Almost every Yoruba idiot I’ve met since I came home never heard of Don Waney. Tribal ignorance is so bad in Nigeria #hnnact

5. Don Waney is dead, Evans is alive. Clearly our police is not working hard is everyone’s mentality. We actually need Evans alive as he has information that could squash other kidnap kingpins in the making. Wake up Nigeria! No woman talks the truth like me. #hnnact

Recall that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja recently dismissed an application filed by IPOB, seeking to compel the Chief of Army staff to produce the missing leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako, also over-ruled the appeal for lack of merit and proof, that the chief of army staff was indeed the last person seen with mister Nnamdi Kanu."

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/12/ipob-boys-were-more-dangerous-than-the-fulani-herdsmen/
another goat bleats again
how many times will i tell dis goblins
nobody can do yai gaskiya or jagaban in igboland o
learn it now and compose ffs
kanu tell who to rape?
an igbo man will spoil a woman silly with money rather than rape
ethnic divisions with who?our brothers in rivers or delta
smh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by larrybabanla(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
[/color[color=#00 6600] This woman don mad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by LZAA: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
XBLadez:
Yoruba Idiots.

That's a new one, and I'm glad it's coming from a fellow ewedu konehead. cheesy grin
cc imhotep grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Gbagbazios: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Very unstable lady. She is really suffering from hangover of her prison experience. She, indeed, needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
kemi you need this pls for your health ;Dkemi you need this pls for your health

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by troublemakea(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Xisnin:
Mad woman. I hope you return back to jail where you belong.
Imagine comparing a bloodthirsty group whose leader granted an open interview
threatening mayhem with some criminals who operate underground with secret identity.

pained ipork youth lool grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by chris31(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
May Fulani herdsmen fall on u then we go how market
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Xisnin(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
troublemakea:

pained ipork youth lool grin
Imbecilic mad man, I was expecting you to come defend your mad wife.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by Xisnin(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
oluebubeneo:
Truth be told
This useless country needs people like Kemi who say the truth the way they see it
To simpletons every word of a lunatic is the "truth".
SMH

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by InfiniteLoopx: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
Hahaha look at how ibo peoples are attacking kemi cos she said the true which they don't like to hear but when she abuse her tribe they support her
Why are you guys this bile? Where is the truth is in what she said?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by InfiniteLoopx: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Igbos ARE TERRORIST, IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME
Biafra will happen in your life time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by osusuallstars: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
she is ironically speaking,get sense people

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by martinif: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Drug abuse is not right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" by punche(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Its funny but she just said the truth.

I keep telling people the fulanis are not the ones behind these killing.

Some people are behind this just to destroy the present government.

I just hope the truth comes out soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.