Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC (11131 Views)

Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Ex-naf Chief, Amosu, Forfeits N2.2bn To FG / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC by tiger28: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

After all the lies and propaganda, buhari will still be sent back to daura. So stop trying too hard to spread deceit, Nigerians are smarter now.
This statement is one of the reasons i find it difficult to help most jobless Nigerian youths eventhough i am sort of very comfortable. Here you are supporting thieves that are behind the reasons why you are jobless.....are you guys really ok up there

Re: Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC by tiger28: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari should go so that Buratai can also do plea bargain for the stolen money he used to buy multi million dollar mansions in Dubai.
QED!!!
LET THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION DEAL WITH WHOEVER STEALS IN THIS ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, lets deal with our past robbers,the folks that put us where we are today. They are fighting back HARD because most of them are now broke,no more free money in circulation. It hurts when i see PERPETUALLY broke Nigerian youths defending looting while looters children are bagging first class in best universities abroad......wake up Nigerian youths! I will side with a leader that has increased our reserves to $41 billion when oil barrels are $60 per barrel than side with a leader that depleted the reserves to below $30 billions when oil barrels were $120 per barrel. This figures are INTERNATIONALLY FACTUAL numbers (world bank figures) and not some LOCAL Oluwole numbers. Simple mathematics! But because of erhnic hatreds, we blind. our eyes from the truth,has that put food on your table??

Re: Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC by jpphilips(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
deji17:

Well, in this situation, we can not conclude that "our prosecutors are not tough enough" until the matter is concluded. We should give them kudos, for bringing the matter to this stage. It is not easy for a criminal to request for plea bargain. Number one, it is an admission of guilt and secondly, it means that the prosecution has built a solid case with almost irrefutable evidence. It takes a lot of investigative work to arrive at where they are now.

I agree completely, lets hope they will get a jail term despite paying the money!

Re: Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC by deji17: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
tiger28:
This statement is one of the reasons i find it difficult to help most jobless Nigerian youths eventhough i am sort of very comfortable. Here you are supporting thieves that are behind the reasons why you are jobless.....are you guys really ok up there

The matter, no be ordinary eye. You are right. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Re: Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC by babafirst(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
IkpuNnu:
All the blood of the innocent victims of Boko Haram atrocities will continue to haunt Jonathan to his grave..
AAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEENNNNN.

Re: Funds Diversion: Adesola Amosu Holds Plea Bargain Talks With EFCC by pokipoki: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2018
uba1991:
so buhari is d judge.dont b a disgrace to ur family
Dude, you are the one disgracing your family. Buhari is not the judge. All corruptìon cases are handled by EFCC. And EFCC is a body under the government. So if EFCC cannot do it's job very well who is to blame? Your father? I don't think so. You use brain and think!!!!

SAG: We'll Stage Protest In Umuahia If Ikpeazu Recalls Ex-cos / Soludo Denies Threatening Workers With Pay Cut For Obeying Ipob’s Order / Niger-Delta Youths To Tambuwal: Leave Dokubo & Kuku Alone