Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

History Will Have It That I Once Lived, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Have It That I Once Lived, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa (330 Views)

I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Will Have It That I Once Lived, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa by SharpmindsAC: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2018
HISTORY WILL HAVE IT THAT I ONCE LIVED!

"With our God given talents, music and arts we shall do all in our capacities to effect a positive change that will bring to reality, the Nigeria of our dream"

Concerning this ongoing Revolution in Nigeria, everyone has a role to play individually and collectively. I am doing my part relentlessly and tirelessly. It will be in record that, a particular comrade passionately contributed to Nigeria's liberation from indigenous TASKMASTERS.

I just worked on a track titled "RED CARD" encapsulating a timely message for Nigerians at this point in time. The track must reach the masses and I count on you to get it to as many as possible.

Click on the link and have access to the audio, video and, the lyrics of the song for free, all I need you do is share with others. Spread the message!

"an end has come to an era characterized by poverty and sufferings, on a good day, I can smell fresh air in the atmosphere waiting to fill our land"

If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will affect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: it is better to enter with boldness.

Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold, no one honours the timid. That bold step could change the world; take it!!!

Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, Youth Advocate, Social Reformer and, an arrowhead in the ongoing YOUTH sociopolitical Revolution in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxpTsAjj90
https://www.nairaland.com/4345105/olanre-ft-olamide-drops-red#65020250
http://www.naijapals.com/music/RED_CARD_Olanrewaju-73130

(1) (Reply)

2019: S’south PDP Leaders Vow To Give Buhari Big Fight / Transparency International Ranks Nigeria 148th World's Least Corrupt Country / Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.