Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (29216 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by ecksplizit(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
my friend would introduce me to a girl he is interested in before they get serious enough to get married.

with that in mind, i will hold my peace.

telling him is like eating my cake and having it.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Ladyjumong(f): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Culin:

Yea it could come out someday but I'll take the risk not telling. Even after telling him there might be no peace. If he agrees to go on with the wedding, do you know the kind of thoughts and images that will hunt him, especially whenever that friend is around, not to mention how stupid he'd feel.
. seriously I do rather make him look stupid and all that. rather than him finding out someday from another source other than me. come to think of what will happen,that's how the friendship comes to an end and all other stuffs.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
mamachizzy:

I have learnt to mind my business mbok. make couples no use me settle. Do what u feel is right, but be rest assured it can result in different things.
I have a question for u. is she a bad girl

Like it all depends though, because I believe I will never leave her of she is really good... And seriously my friend and I have a lot of the same choices... And strictly will pick manners before attractive look... She is my ex for a reason, and that is why I have to break the bound wink before it turns out to be unbreakable grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Culin(f): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ladyjumong:
. seriously I do rather make him look stupid and all that. rather than him finding out someday from another source other than me. come to think of what will happen,that's how the friendship comes to an end and all other stuffs.

You're right though. But it's a 50/50 chance. So I won't tell and hope nobody tells.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by fynex(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omokiez:

I agreed with you but note that it's your friend we are talking about here and Para venture you'll be seeing her time to time and you will be feeling guilty. Come on bro tell it out. Dr. Ben Carson once said if you tell the truth you would have nothing to cover up the truth you said three year ago.

If I had a relationship with her and we parted ways and she ends up wanting to marry my friend I really don't an issue with that and I have no right to start telling my friend about what went on in my relationship with her... Bro there's no truth to be told her and there's no lie you're covering....
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
My true friends are like my brothers so i dont know what these b1tch ass niggaz on here are posting about taking to they graves... Well some niggaz r b1tches too i guess. I come clean with my famz always had & always will & because i had sex with her at one time doesnt make her less of a woman.. I will definitely let my guy know about it but it would be up to him to go ahead or not.. But if i know sha a tot meeeen she no go marry my guy except he still decides to & in that case my conscience go clear. On the other hand if he is just a nigg am not close too but just a hi ñ hello buddy, shiiit i will stfu n try to hit one more time b4 wedding day to prove she a tot
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
We should all zip up to avoid all this psychological traumas.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Like it all depends though, because I believe I will never leave her of she is really good... And seriously my friend and I have a lot of the same choices... And strictly will pick manners before attractive look... She is my ex for a reason, and that is why I have to break the bound wink before it turns out to be unbreakable grin
This part tho.. Not all exes ended sour. One of the best girls i ever had we got separated because of long distance she was posted (NYSC) to another state far off from where i was at the time. She's still my paddy all these years even after she married & has a kid now.. I know her husband is a lucky mf i just pray he knows what he's got.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
dairykidd:

This part tho.. Not all exes ended sour. One of the best girls i ever had we got separated because of long distance she was posted (NYSC) to another state far off from where i was at the time. She's still my paddy all these years even after she married & has a kid now.. I know her husband is a lucky mf i just pray he knows what he's got.

Bro distance shouldn't be a barrier, you have reach for her at all cost if truly you care to have her wink
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by statrboiTolu(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm, i cum dey remember smtin.....
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Bro distance shouldn't be a barrier, you have reach for her at all cost if truly you care to have her wink
True talk... I guess i wasn't ready to make sacrifices then

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by aishatmusah(f): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Did I do anything bad?
Not at all.... I was pulling ur legs joor

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Yankee101: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
He will hear it one day
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by mamachizzy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

wait let me get something straight, so because she is ur ex, she is not good for any other person?? thank God my hubby didn't reason like this.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
But how will a sane guy Marry a non virgin.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by BIXYBABE: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Just passing
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by BIXYBABE: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
So what is new there...... If u a guy dat has wide mouth nd character. Know u will surely tell him, I will make sure I poison such friend
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cherrycandy:
Mind your business

Some people will come here and say they can't marry non virgins like they are any better

Virgins these days are hard to come by self because guys are always hot and ready to devour...Most guys lack patience
Forget it is who,what and where U found ur self, I hated dated 4virgins within 7years
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by NigelCundy: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
One thing most people fail to realize is that the truth comes out in the end...always. When your friend eventually finds out he/she will be mad at you. Now turn the tables and put yourself in your friend's shoes, wouldn't you at least want to know?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cherrycandy:
Mind your business

Some people will come here and say they can't marry non virgins like they are any better

Virgins these days are hard to come by self because guys are always hot and ready to devour...Most guys lack patience

Me I don’t mind weda virgin or non-virgin,I’ll even prefer non-virgins but if my guy wants to marry someone I’ve slept with I think it’s right to tell him cos if I marry someone he’s slept with and he ddnt tell me I’ll kill him
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Ojemedad: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
I will never and I will never go to my friends house to eat or drink again, never
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by DedeNkem: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yes.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Phemitelacaster: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2018
I'm even surprise a girl can also reason this way, wat I know dat can make the secret leak is maybe after their marriage both of them still continue to f*ck each other den if the secret leak by den can say all dis buh if nothing like dat appens again den wat will make d secret leak?? And even though it appens dat its leak then you will explain to your friend that you don't want to put asunder in deir marriage since u know dey love each other and ready to marry each other with and beside all dis appens even b4 dey knw each other not after dey started dating
Ladyjumong:
what do you mean by the law of karma, talk about the law of karma when the secret finally get blown. how do you think your friend would look at you for keeping such a thing from him. and probably that's how you guys years of friendship finally comes to an end. think of it. nothing on earth forever remains a secret.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by crafteck(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Sleeping with her is not a problem, not telling him is a crime. The only people i call friends are tgose that would go the extra mile for my happiness and vice versa, so why would i keep it
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by sulakishop(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
I will mind my business
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is such a stupid question!!!

The relevant thing is ''IS SHE STILL SLEEPING WITH YOU'' or is she actuallY faithful to him now
What has her past got to do with her present?

The fact that you are considering telling him only shows how JUDGEMENTAL & saddistic you are.
You want to spoil another person's happiness...

You that has slept with her MANY times, should that stop you from getting married (if you aren't married already)..

I think it is time Nigerian youth face more pertinent issues and leave mediocrity and pettiness in the dust...
Thank you!!!

BEENUEL:
Telling Your Buddy You Have Dunk The Mistress

Cool Or Not.

Me...... I'm soo calibate.....so it can't happen cool cool
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Your head is in the right place!!!

mamachizzy:

wait let me get something straight, so because she is ur ex, she is not good for any other person?? thank God my hubby didn't reason like this.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
So if it happened donkey years agoand she has SINCE stopped, you will still bring it up
You are judgemental and insecure...

Thank God for Nairaland. It is showing me the calibre of men lurking around.
Average mentality... Mediocres...

Omokiez:
God forbid I keep it secret I'll call my friend to a quiet or our normal usual spot and tell him in a very polite way but encourage him not to discourage if truly he loves the girl.
By so doing I'm clearing and cleaning my conscience.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
LMAOOOOO grin grin grin
How old are you please? & do you live in Nigeria?

How many guys in today's Nigeria do not touch the woman they will marry?
& after the touching, is she still the virgin they will marry?
You are VERY far from reality...
Imma buy you a drink smiley

Oh my days....
I am seeing SHIT on nairaland...

danjumakolo:
But how will a sane guy Marry a non virgin.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
saouri:
LMAOOOOO grin grin grin
How old are you please? & do you live in Nigeria?

How many guys in today's Nigeria do not touch the woman they will marry?
& after the touching, is she still the virgin they will marry?
You are VERY far from reality...
Imma buy you a drink smiley

Oh my days....
I am seeing SHIT on nairaland...

Thanks for the insult Sha.
But it's just that u am from the north.
But r u saying your wife isn't virgin wen u married her?
Or r u implying that ur future wife certainly will certainly enter your house not as a virgin?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Please quote the insult...
What has the statement got to do with being from the north?

Good luck finding a virgin who isn't 9 or 12 years old...

my wife? Lmao
I am not a lesbian please ✋

danjumakolo:

Thanks for the insult Sha.
But it's just that u am from the north.
But r u saying your wife isn't virgin wen u married her?
Or r u implying that ur future wife certainly will certainly enter your house not as a virgin?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
i will die withthe secret and allow them to enjoy their marriage....somethings are meant to be kept hidden for peace to reign..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.