Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? (28319 Views)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by ritylove(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
So I have being doing a lot of reading online and I stumbled upon an article which got me wondering and confused, is it safe or rather hygienic to let a guy be it your husband or boyfriend suck you as in right down not tits oh, during sexual inter-course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Amakababe(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who cares?
Just enjoy yourself. Even if it's unhealthy, it's the man that'll end up sucking all the bacteria away.

You have nothing to lose abeg

66 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by ayookunlee: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?
Just enjoy yourself. Even if it's unhealthy, it's the man that'll end up sucking all the bacteria away.

grin oshey

21 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by marshalldgreat(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yes it is...but it has to be clean down there... I enjoy the onion flavored juice that comes out during the...... grin

16 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by xaliujokes(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's safe, it's called MouthAction, depends on who you are doing it with. Before you consider doing that you must make sure your partner is not d dirty one, otherwise u won't b comfortable with it.

Sucking d genitals is a secret of a mind blowing sexual satisfaction that can lead to orgasm and a happy and long lasting relationship/ marriages.

29 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by samysmoothfresh: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by swiz123(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
ayookunlee:
grin oshey

Legendary asslicker

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by sapeleboi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
see your life
Amakababe:
Who cares?

16 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by sapeleboi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
my dear is safe , just try it you will enjoy it
ritylove:
So I have being doing a lot of reading online and I stumbled upon an article which got me wondering and confused, is it safe or rather hygienic to let a guy be it your husband or boyfriend suck you as in right down not tits oh, during sexual inter-course.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Tonnexy: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Headmaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by ritylove(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
xaliujokes:
It's safe, it's called MouthAction, depends on who you are doing it with. Before you consider doing that you must make sure your partner is not d dirty one, otherwise u won't b comfortable with it.

Sucking d genitals is a secret of a mind blowing sexual satisfaction that can lead to orgasm and a happy and long lasting relationship/ marriages.
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by GeeString: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Eating pussy is totally safe & every man should do it without any issue but not Nigerian girls cunts.

You stand the risk of contracting STDs & other life-threatening illnesses.

A scientific research recently exposed Nigerian girls as 80% carry one form of STD or yeast infection. This explains why most of them reek of rotten fish down there.

Wait until you travel out of this country before trying it. For now just make sure she sucks every syrup out of your dick & slack her vagina senseless while you can because another man will take over soon if you can't.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by ArcFresky(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just be clean... Cos dude may get put off by the smell....
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by ritylove(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
GeeString:
Eating pussy is totally safe & every man should do it without any issue but not Nigerian girls cunts.

A scientific research recently exposed Nigerian girls as 80% carry one form of STD or yeast infection. This explains why most of them reek of rotten fish down there.

Wait until you travel out of this country before trying it. For now just make sure she sucks every syrup out of your dick & slack her vagina senseless while you can because another man will take over soon if you can't.
dats bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by nanakgh(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Suck you? You be lollipop abi?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Yes it is...but it has to be clean down there... I enjoy the onion flavored juice that comes out during the...... grin

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
GeeString:

You are obviously a troll, no point wasting words on you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
xaliujokes:

Your head dey there but it is called CUNNILINGUS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Mrtitanic(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
its totally safe and proven according to science pussy is a good source of protein to any man eating pussy is healthy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by soledayo(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Every kept saying it is scientifically proven that it is safe and NO ONE EVER POST SUCH SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY.....LAZY YOUTHS.....

IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE WHERE SUCKING BOOBS STARTED FROM....WE SUCK OUR MOTHERS BREAST...
BUT WHERE DOES SUCKING PUSSY CONES FROM
DIRTY PEOPLE

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Mrtitanic(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2018
soledayo:
Every kept saying it is scientifically proven that it is safe and NO ONE EVER POST SUCH SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY.....LAZY YOUTHS.....

IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE WHERE SUCKING BOOBS STARTED FROM....WE SUCK OUR MOTHERS BREAST...
BUT WHERE DOES SUCKING PUSSY CONES FROM
DIRTY PEOPLE
honestly speaking i smell illiteracy all around you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Burgerlomo: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

25 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Burgerlomo: 12:25am On Jul 24, 2018
marshalldgreat:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Bigprick9inches: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

lol wtf. this one must be on a codeine diet

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by mimimile93: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2018
GeeString:

100%

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by mimimile93: 1:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

I'm glad a woman here has agreed dat women are disease carriers.

She's a nurse so she's talking facts.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by kalu61(m): 3:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Very disgusting from a microbiologist point of view however emotion can make even the wisest man behave like a fool.

No sex
No head

I'm really a human?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Amakababe:
Who cares?

you are wicked that spot smells

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by phemmyfour: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2018
ritylove:
suck where? Up or down or both
Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Dollarship(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Thrush infection how far na cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
ayookunlee:
grin oshey
oshey for sucking bacteria, fungus, and micro organisms. And you are showing gratitude for that undecided

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
There is nothing apparently wrong with that, a doctor once told me that saliva is good for the vagina.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.