Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (16898 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by biacan(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

How did you know she's worth billions then ?
Through the sales she made online from her company..... since it's an online store everything are been seen there....FOX confirm her net worth cool
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Through the sales she made online from her company..... since it's an online store everything are been seen there....FOX confirm her net worth cool

I know how social media went agog when she bought her first house .
So stop telling me what's not .

She took camera Men and other paparazzi to her house to show it off .. so abeg talk another one .
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by biacan(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I know how social media went agog when she bought her first house .
So stop telling me what's not .
Social media you say but she never said anything about it but people posted all the stuff...... cool

How will you feel when people are the ones posting your stuff online wink
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
biacan:
Social media you say but she never said anything about it but people posted all the stuff...... cool

How will you feel when people are the ones posting your stuff online wink
But it was aired on keeping up with the Kardashians grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:

At the Front of my house
hahahahahah oh na you be that person, so girls now works as watchman
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:

At the Front of my house
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Reedahgado(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Lol

Yeah, we want to take over from the guys
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by biacan(f): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

But it was aired on keeping up with the Kardashians grin
Yeah that's what reality shows are all about cool all your life being aired on the media.....Her mum sign them up for this even when some of them wants to quit they can't because of the contract been signed.... cool

They paid their manager 150mil$ for another five years but non of them post it on social media.... El network are the ones posting even when the Kardashian's don't want to cool
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:

Lol
Yeah, we want to take over from the guys
lol no try that for my area oooooo it bad
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by marksleek25: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
BearHugss:
Your shirt and my bathroom slippers are the same price
ah ah savage!!!
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Mayorchama(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pls how old s dis guy...?

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by agohmamuda(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Have similar one. it's 8k brov. Even Thom Browne na 12k sef grin grin; how much more that ya own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by agohmamuda(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Samata104:
Dix guy self lipsrsealed
hey beautiful!!!!
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:33am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Ugly stuffs are usually expensive.

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine .

We good this year .

bros wat up u got any links for me base on hustle
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 1:31am On Feb 14, 2018
obi3x:
u don't get it...DAT was sarcastic

I know.. I read it...I got it.....that is what is called "using scope to yab person"....That's why she need to Chop Knuckle.....
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Otatom(m): 2:19am On Feb 14, 2018
BearHugss:

THAT'S REALLY DEEP,
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Opoki(m): 2:33am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Ugly stuffs are usually expensive.

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine .

We good this year .
I've known you with this shirt on this forum for more than 3years, I wonder if you have life outside social media.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by MistaBabz: 5:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Happy Children's Day Airforce1

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Now i know you are indeed a fool. First of all, that shirt na like 5k. Secondly, 20k shirt is nothing.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Less than the amount yuh dad sold yuh brain... Meaning the shirt worth more than yuh brain
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Respect yourself woman

Don't play the victim card when I come for you .

I beg yo u
Stay off my business .
...........like i said shut the f^ck up. ........dont u have fear ,if u dare threaten me thunder will blast you
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Sofrosh(f): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2018
No wonder wen NL wants to refer to stupidity, they use u. Just to show that you are not actually useless but can be use as a bad example. Nigga u need to change the rug carpet u are using. Next time snap the recipt, at least it would save ur all this bashing
JUST MY 5CENT THOUGH

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2018
u dey find where u go spend money...you papa and mama dey village o..make you dey city they form big boy....
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by KelvinCX(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2018
20k?? Two people should quote me with their account number and get 20k. My val gift to y'all
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Greystone: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2018
BearHugss:
grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2018
KelvinCX:
20k??
Two people should quote me with their account number and get 20k.
My val gift to y'all

grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Dear Op, grin No vex o, but I have this kind of shirt, even brighter and newer and I bought it for 200# at Okirika junction. Mine is even finer undecided undecided
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Danal(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2018
cool
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Stuffs people post on the internet...

Bro, I don't know why but I find it awkward that you deemed it necessary to post the value of your shirt on social media irrespective of the worth.

The man that wore N500 Okrika well starched shirt is not lesser than the man that wears a shirt which value is N500k. Both of them will always appear neat and presentable!

BTW I will advice you reconsider your consumable kind of lifestyle for productive one. I trust later in life you will understand that true happiness doesn't come from peoples perception of your social worth but how you positively affect people irrespective of your worth.

Think!

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Stuffs people post on the internet...

Bro, I don't know why but I find it awkward that you deemed it necessary to post the value of your shirt on social media irrespective of the worth.

The man that wore N500 Okrika well starched shirt is not lesser than the man that wears a shirt which value is N500k. Both of them will always appear neat and presentable!

BTW I will advice you reconsider your consumable kind of lifestyle for productive one. I trust later in life you will understand that true happiness doesn't come from peoples perception of your social worth but how you positively affect people irrespective of your worth.

Think!

Says the man who's always on the side of corruption .

You're one of the many problems Nigeria and Nigerians are facing today.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Well I don't do memory cards like the trolls Here alleged. That aside,
I think the only depressed fella here is you because this thread is about me and myself alone , I didn't involve your mother, your father, your families if you have any so why be mad??

Na me sey make poverty dey follow you up and down that you can't afford good things of life for yourself ?
shut up
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by misterchris(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2018
KelvinCX:
20k?? Two people should quote me with their account number and get 20k. My val gift to y'all
2175749818 Zenith Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.