Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo (1098 Views)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / Ambode Had ‘secret Meeting’ With APC Electoral Panel Before Primary / Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by emmalezdigital: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2018

Senator representing Kano Central District, Rabiu Kwankwaso has spoken on his reported secret meeting with former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Co-Chairman of Nigeria intervention Movement Olisa Agbakoba on Sunday confirmed Obasanjo met with former governors, political parties and some leaders in a secret meeting in Lagos.

Reacting, Kwankwaso’s political associate, Hajiya Binta Rabi’u Spikin, dismissed the reports of Kwankwaso’s presence at the meeting.

He said the news was based on eagerness of the people to know where Kwankwaso stands.

He said “Senator Kwankwaso never met with Obasanjo in Lagos state as speculated.

“Senator Kwankwaso was in Kaduna having series of meetings with various stakeholders of Kwankwasiyya-led faction of the APC. The story that went viral on social media was false, unfounded and uncalled-for.

“People are clamouring for the ‘real change’ hence they were eager to know where the national leader of Kwankwasiyya, Senator Rabi’u Kwankwaso focuses his political attention, so they could follow him.”

A member of Kwankwasiyya, Alhaji Umar Haruna Doguwa, also denied such meeting, stating that such meeting if it held, it would not be political.

“Although I am not aware of any meeting between Obj and Kwankwaso, but in my opinion such a meeting if at all they met should not be seen as political.

“This is because the former president is now an elder statesman and has been meeting with various people including President Muhammadu Buhari.” Doguwa added

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/kwankwaso-speaks-on-secret-meeting-with-obasanjo/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by ProjectNaija(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Big lie! I can confirm with 100% certainty that kwakwanso was at the meeting and it was not a secret meeting cause I was present at the meeting.
Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by chriskosherbal(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
There have been a lot of secret meeting going on in Nigeria since 1960 and we are still were we are.

It's important that we wake up from slumber and look beyond religion, ethnicity, tribalism etc and embrace our common goals as Nigerians and give Nigeria a meaning and lay a quality foundation for our generation unborn.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by NOC1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hahhahaha! politicians and there game of chase, even if he was not present at the meeting i am sure that he had a representative present

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by eventsms(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bulk sms website

Eventsms is a leading bulk sms website platform to send message to your Business partner . Our sms deliver to all network.
Signup now for free with free bulk sms credit

https:///yadlj26g
Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by ufuosman(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
ProjectNaija:
Big lie! I can confirm with 100% certainty that kwakwanso was at the meeting and it was not a secret meeting cause I was present at the meeting.
Good, since you are present. what is d purpose of the meeting?
Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by opribo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Let the north have their own administrator.

Let the south west have their administrator.

Let the south east have their own.

Let south south have their.

Let the middle belt have theirs too.

Let us run the nation like that for 20 years at least 5 different election season.
In this way we can really be know the sector of the nation holding the others back, be it in politics, economy, education, development, socially, spiritually, administratively and other wise.
After this time, we will know how best we want to operate this God given nation.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by LLSAINT(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Like it or leave it; Kwankwanso is the Presidential Candidate of SDP. He is just buying time.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo by EASY39(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pdp Power

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ghanaian Authorities Arrest 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys / Final Warning To Ohanaeze: Hold Restructure Submit In Awka And Blood Shall Flow / Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.