Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (42480 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Upgrade your mentality. sad You sound like a self-centred, poverty stricken kid trying to survive from hand to mouth, who carefully pinches the pennies, in order to stay afloat. A generous person would not think like this. And generosity is a quality of the mind, not a fad to be picked up and dropped off, whenever one feels like it. A person who values others and wants to help them, would not put down 3rd parties willing to do so, even when he is not in a position to offer assistance to others. Rather, he would ask for God's empowerment in order to be a blessing to others.

I have seen ordinary teachers help others to pay house rent in rural areas, even when they themselves did not have much. I have seen people pick up medical bills for the sick, even when they were not millionaires themselves. I repeat: generosity is a mindset. But you won't understand it, because you do not have it. undecided The OP has dated the girl for 5 years, so she is not a new girl to him. Instead of showing commitment to her, he wishes to dump her without investigating the reasons behind the mother's actions. And you support such a pathetic decision.

Sorry your examples are random strangers who need help, it doesn’t play out the same way in this context. Be mindful of how you make outlandish comparison, apples and oranges should never be made to look the same.

Work on your logical reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by paulibling(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oga op make I give you mumu advice. Since the woman say you be him son which means the girl be your sister kuku carry your bag go dey live with her. Case close. Next.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
sekem:

The op instinctively knows how most of you dumb girls of nowadays view relationship: a highly parasitic arrangement where the man bleeds blood but he shouldnt complain because after all he's getting the pussy, a rotten pussy as a matter of fact, in the end

That's why he's trying to prepare for the days ahead because you can never tell so a brotha has to protect his resources from the very onset

Like I hinted earlier I even have reasons to believe it was the girl who solicited for her mother's help to ask for the so called help

Probably some dumb girls like you must have initiated her into the extortion game after letiing her know the guy must pay for _fucking her all these years

But because she's still a neophyte in the game she was bold or courageous enough to meet the guy one on one

She decided to do it through her mother

oh well ,I can see your foolishness is beyond redemption, your mind has been programmed from birth, I guess the stench from your mama's pussy was what welcomed you into this world, so it will be hard to convince you that not all pussies smell like the one you came through, anyway I can only pray for a woman that ends up with a the son of an onye iberibe like you.

If he is willing to throw away a 5 years relationship over something as petty as this when people have serious issues that they have scaled through, he can go ahead instead of disturbing nairaland with it.from the comments here, he obviously didn't get a pat on the back he created this thread for. That she was a neophyte for 5 years is commendable but hey I guess your dumb brain wouldn't want to agree undecided.

That she even went through her mother even shows the op is stingy and she was banking on it that shame will over ride his stingyness to oblige her mother, or don't you think that could be another angle, rather than this your myopic thinking ,dumb son of an onye iberibe undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Sarah20A(f): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
U dated a girl for five years and she never asked u for a dim shocked the first time her mum asked u for assistance a loan for that matter in ur five years relationship with her daughter and u shamelessly refused embarassedeven thinking of falling out with your girlfriend because her mum asked u for something,and u even have the guts to bring your shameless stingy self to this forum guy ur stinginess is beyond the physical world u need spiritual healing embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by LaudableXX: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
olaboy1:
Sorry your examples are random strangers who need help, it doesn’t play out the same way in this context. Be mindful of how you make outlandish comparison, apples and oranges should never be made to look the same.

Work on your logical reasoning.
Nothing in my examples suggested that these were random strangers who need help. They were people, I knew personally. If you cannot help someone close to you, is it a total stranger that you would now help? There was nothing outlandish in my post.

So work on your comprehension ability, please.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by delishpot: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
This bros go stingy o. 5 years and your babe NEVER asked for a single thing, even sibblings ask from sibblings, husbands ask from wives and parents even borrow from their kids yet you have shown the girl howmuch you hate askers*I am sure you term it beghing) I hope she know wetin she dey enter o. Me, I will not console any my husband doesnt give me feeding money kinda wife o.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sarah20A:
U dated a girl for five years and she never asked u for a dim shocked the first time her mum asked u for assistance a loan for that matter in ur five years relationship with her daughter and u shamelessly refused embarassedeven thinking of falling out with your girlfriend because her mum asked u for something,and u even have the guts to bring your shameless stingy self to this forum guy ur stinginess is beyond the physical world u need spiritual healing embarassed

The message is when you start having your own daughters make sure you work harder because nobody owes you sh$t.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maychang:
May God save us from Stingy boyfriends
Cmon babe, I ain't stingy. I gus gave a problem with the mother asking me for money. I bought this same girl and expensive phone last month and I do send her money like every month once salary is paid and I recharge her at least four of three times a week,not #200 #200 naira recharge ooo
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigga44:
Maybe her mother had suggested the daughter asking you for the money......., but your girl turned it down cos of shyness or some other reason.

Check if your girl really needs the money and if you can help please do. It's 5 freaking years man!!! C'mon.
yeah, I asked her although not point blank and she told she had paid the money three months ago. The problem is it's possible she hasn't paid but told me she had paid cos she feels Its not my responsibility for now and it's possible she hasn't paid. She I talk to her again?how do I ask her? Wat do u fink Bruv?
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by delishpot: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
frenzyduchess:
oh well ,I can see your foolishness is beyond redemption, your mind has been programmed from birth, I guess the stench from your mama's pussy was what welcomed you into this world, so it will be hard to convince you that not all pussies smell like the one you came through, anyway I can only pray for a woman that ends up with a the son of an onye iberibe like you.

If he is willing to throw away a 5 years relationship over something as petty as this when people have serious issues that they have scaled through, he can go ahead instead of disturbing nairaland with it.from the comments here, he obviously didn't get a pat on the back he created this thread for. That she was a neophyte for 5 years is commendable but hey I guess your dumb brain wouldn't want to agree undecided.

That she even went through her mother even shows the op is stingy and she was banking on it that shame will over ride his stingyness to oblige her mother, or don't you think that could be another angle, rather than this your myopic thinking

Ignore that person. He has been frustrated by women in the past hence his hatred for women. He prolly has mummy issues to deal with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
delishpot:
This bros go stingy o. 5 years and your babe NEVER asked for a single thing, even sibblings ask from sibblings, husbands ask from wives and parents even borrow from their kids yet you have shown the girl howmuch you hate askers*I am sure you term it beghing) I hope she know wetin she dey enter o. Me, I will not console any my husband doesnt give me feeding money kinda wife o.

That girl will suffer in that marriage. I have a feeling the OP will also physically and mentally abuse her. Kai. I pity the poor girl. She is not matured enough to see that the OP is a potential monster.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by paulibling(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
sekem:

Before nko?

Don't ever let any of these stupid women fool you

They offer so little but demand so much

It's time to change the game
But these chiidren wey dey do back yard love wey still dey chop mama thank ma no go understand plus the gehs wey follow dey protest dey see am say we dey put sand for their garri. But na true we dey tell them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Nothing in my examples suggested that these were random strangers who need help. They were people, I knew personally. If you cannot help someone close to you, is it a total stranger that you would now help? There was nothing outlandish in my post.

So work on your comprehension ability, please.

My point is you can’t compare OP and his GF relationship with the examples you gave. The dynamics are quite different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
delishpot:

Ignore that person. He has been frustrated by women in the past hence his hatred for women. He prolly has mummy issues to deal with.
I know dear, but it's been long I put some of these motherfvckers in their place, I am taking a break from important issues to put this Mysoginistic maniac back in his retard3d shell.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by delishpot: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
olaboy1:

The message is when you start having your own daughters make sure you work harder because nobody owes you sh$t.

My friend no one is economically strong 24/7. Even countries borrow from countries. Bill gates prolly has debt to pay to banks. So yeah, that she asks doesnt mean she did not plan. Even op said in 5 years he dated the girl she did not ask for nada. Doesnt that show you that her immediate needs were being met? Swear that you have never asked anuone for a loan in your life.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ggoldmine: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
deanxy:
yeah, I asked her although not point blank and she told she had paid the money three months ago. The problem is it's possible she hasn't paid but told me she had paid cos she feels Its not my responsibility for now and it's possible she hasn't paid. She I talk to her again?how do I ask her? Wat do u fink Bruv?

Your kind of person won't even allow her associate with her family once she gets married to you coz you don't want anyone coming to you for money. You also want to break up with her just because her mom asked you to 'lend' her money not even dash? You see how wise she is, otherwise, she'd have asked you to pay it up. Guy, I never wanted to type this in the first place, but I must say, you're inconsiderate and wicked to have thought of breaking up with her over this diminutive issue.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by LaudableXX: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:
My point is you can’t compare OP and his GF relationship with the examples you gave. The dynamics are quite different.

They are not! The OP and his girlfriend have been in a relationship for 5 years. The people in the examples that I gave, were already acquaintances and friends to those they helped. Free your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
kmcutez:

That girl will suffer in that marriage. I have a feeling the OP will also physically and mentally abuse her. Kai. I pity the poor girl. She is not matured enough to see that the OP is a potential monster.

Yimu yimu... calling someone a monster, anyway this forum has all age brackets, what do I know.
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by delishpot: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
kmcutez:

She need someone wise to open her eyes. This bus na #1Chance
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Reeberry: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
deanxy:
oh yes I do. You see, I don't having problem giving the money,infact I bought my fiancee an expensive phone (as in, very expensive) last month, which she didn't even asked for, I have done many things for her without her asking but my problem is why would the mom ask for money when I have not even married the daughter?
Don't mind these Nairaland hungry golddiggers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Lexusgs430: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:

You can assist anyone and it doesn’t matter who they are, but paying for things like school fees, rent or feeding for a girl friend is a no no for me except he is a rich kid with plenty of money to play around with.

Why would another man spend raw cash on any would be new girl and her family. I was reading an African American guy’s blog who visited Nigeria and wrote that all Nigerian men use only money to attract their women.

It’s up to you if money is the foundation of your relationships. No wonder you can’t go on a date in Nigeria and just have milk shake without the girl demanding fried rice and chicken, because men like you have monetize relationships.

Money makes the world go round...... If you can easily give N100 out of your N1000, given N10K out of N100K, should not be an issue.....

We are not referring about casual strangers here.... A girl he probably sleeps with (free), she cooks for him (free) etc etc etc

I am not saying both don't benefit from such joint activities, what I am saying is, simply use your right hand to wash your left hand, to enhance effective cleanliness......

That African American blogger, is simply already a slave to the westernised credit enabled society..... He probably does not need to render financial assistance, because credit facilities are available in their societies.... Do we have such in Nigeria?

Let's tailor our situations to and within the provisions of and obtained within our economies.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ChiefSweetus: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Brother man,

Disregard the foolish, ENTITLED leeches trying to guilt you for your legitimate and valid decision.

A mother-in-law may ask her son-in-law for money, but no self-respecting woman will ask her daughter's boyfriend for money, WTF!

She no get brothers? Sisters nko? Cousins nko? Colleagues nko? Cooperative nko? (Note i didn't mention husband sef o).. na who dey doke your daughter you wan obtain. That is manipulative, immoral and desperate! And you don't want your children inheriting those traits when grandma comes for omugwo.

I hope she doesn't see her daughter as Business. I know a woman that used to pìmp her half-caste daughter to men. Right from junior secondary school. Tufia!!!

Your concerns are valid. The idiòts complaining have no iota of shame or family pedigree.

If your girl hasn't shown such despicable tendencies in 5yrs, safe to assume she inherited her father's noble genes rather than the mom. I'd proceed on that note, but with caution cos the mama will forever feel scorned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by efficiencie(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Na wa for you oh! Your woman is not gold digger and she is loyal. So you want to call it off because her mom made a request that you could either politely turn down or contribute to by rendering your punny mite...dey dia...beta guys go soon thief dah geh for yur hand!
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

They are not! The OP and his girlfriend have been in a relationship for 5 years. The people in the examples that I gave, were already acquaintances and friends to those they helped. Free your mind.

That’s because you are still using duration of knowing each other to give your opinion. My point still stands, I’m using what kind of relationship and the possible nuances. Find your comment below, the examples are not boyfriend and girlfriend.

“I have seen ordinary teachers help others to pay house rent in rural areas, even when they themselves did not have much. I have seen people pick up medical bills for the sick, even when they were not millionaires themselves. I repeat: generosity is a mindset. But you won't understand it, because you do not have it. undecided The OP has dated the girl for 5 years, so she is not a new girl to him. Instead of showing commitment to her, he wishes to dump her without investigating the reasons behind the mother's actions. And you support such a pathetic decision.”

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:
I hate stingy men with a passion, God Forbid!

Shame no even catch you to say no? I just feel so sorry for the girl and her family.

If they were wiser they would flee now that it's still very early.

Tuaaaah!
babe calm down. I no stingy like that oooo. That she never asked, does not mean I don't do anything. I send this girl money like every month, unless when I don't have. I just feel the mother shouldn't be the one asking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by LaudableXX: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Brother man,

Disregard the foolish, ENTITLED leeches trying to guilt you for your legitimate and valid decision.

A mother-in-law may ask her son-in-law for money, but no self-respecting woman will ask her daughter's boyfriend for money, WTF!

She no get brothers? Sisters nko? Cousins nko? Colleagues nko? Cooperative nko? (Note i didn't mention husband sef o).. na who dey doke your daughter you wan obtain. That is manipulative, immoral and desperate! And you don't want your children inheriting those traits when grandma comes for omugwo.

I hope she doesn't see her daughter as Business. I know a woman that used to pìmp her half-caste daughter to men. Right from junior secondary school. Tufia!!!

Your concerns are valid. The idiòts complaining have no iota of shame or family pedigree.

If your girl hasn't shown such despicable tendencies in 5yrs, safe to assume she inherited her father's noble genes rather than the mom. I'd proceed on that note, but with caution cos the mama will forever feel scorned.
Did you read the story at all? Neither the mother nor the daughter have ever asked the guy for money in 5 years, since he has been dating the daughter. The mother just made the first request now....and you wrote this meaningless epistle? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Lexusgs430: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2018
paulibling:

I read the first part and laughed hard. I now see why there are moral decadence in the society. If parents can depend on their daughters escapades for livelihood why won't harlots and call girls be everywhere. Reminds me of Nigerian Italian gehs.

You call her dating him for 5 years as escapades? He is also contributing to the escapades then...

Prostitution is the oldest profession and would continually be, their is nothing we can do about that.... Prostitutes would have no role, without customers.... The female prostitutes, mainly have male customers. So we are also to blame, for contributing to the decadence and escapades........

So how long should a man date a lady before marriage? 1 hour or 1 day?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by sekem: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2018
frenzyduchess:

That she even went through her mother even shows the op is stingy and she was banking on it that shame will over ride his stingyness to oblige her mother, or don't you think that could be another angle, rather than this your myopic thinking ,dumb son of an onye iberibe undecided

How much did the pat on the back fetch or didn't fetch the op?

The problem with _whore minded biatches like you is that your mind has been programmed to think only about your own gain or advantage

If the Op were to be your blood brother and he tells you something like this

Biko nne m, tell me, what will your response to him be?

You are here castigating the op for being stingy meanwhile you will applaud your own blood brother for being so wise if he did the same thing

You stupid ladies are so lucky there are so many pussy niggaz out there killing themselves just to satisfy your inordinate desires

If not lemme see how you will be standing there and be calculating my money for me and telling me who to help or not upon my own money

Because of what?

Because of your rotten pussy

Ötü gbakwaa gï ökü dia

Onye iberibe nwuru anwu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Money makes the world go round...... If you can easily give N100 out of your N1000, given N10K out of N100K, should not be an issue.....

We are not referring about casual strangers here.... A girl he probably sleeps with (free), she cooks for him (free) etc etc etc

I am not saying both don't benefit from such joint activities, what I am saying is, simply use your right hand to wash your left hand, to enhance effective cleanliness......

That African American blogger, is simply already a slave to the westernised credit enabled society..... He probably does not need to render financial assistance, because credit facilities are available in their societies.... Do we have such in Nigeria?

Let's tailor our situations to and within the provisions of and obtained within our economies.....

What’s up with a girl he sleeps with, now you need to stop.
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by LaudableXX: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:
That’s because you are still using duration of knowing each other to give your opinion. My point still stands, I’m using what kind of relationship and the possible nuances. Find your comment below, the examples are not boyfriend and girlfriend.

“I have seen ordinary teachers help others to pay house rent in rural areas, even when they themselves did not have much. I have seen people pick up medical bills for the sick, even when they were not millionaires themselves. I repeat: generosity is a mindset. But you won't understand it, because you do not have it. undecided The OP has dated the girl for 5 years, so she is not a new girl to him. Instead of showing commitment to her, he wishes to dump her without investigating the reasons behind the mother's actions. And you support such a pathetic decision.”

I am not using duration...I am using the fact that they know each other. undecided The teachers and other people paying off medical bills who I mentioned earlier, knew the people they were trying to help.

The reason for mentioning the duration of the relationship, was to show that the girl was NOT a random stranger to the guy.Can you understand that, or are you still too obtuse to figure it out?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:

What’s up with a girl he sleeps with, now you need to stop.

We should be asking him..... I need to stop what?
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2018
StarUp:
Op, pray this prayer point: "every spirit of stinginess that is about to rob me of something big, die by fire"... The girl nor her mum has not begged you for a dime in five years and the first time in five years that the mum says you should "lend" her money, you say no? If you have the money lend her, because it may even be that she is just testing you and do you want to later discover you failed a test because you were stingy?

*By the way everyone knows that the economy isn't smiling on most people presently so anyone can ask for financial assistance from anywhere.
yeah I know but that the girl never asked doesn't mean I don't do anything. I buy gifts even for her younger ones and the mother knows about this. I just feel it's not okay she asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.