Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? (13612 Views)

What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / See This Valentine Themed Food, Menu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by barallanee(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordOfNaira:

Don't be a killjoy cheesy
lol....

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by donem: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
FriendofGod:

Unfortunately, I don't have a power bike. I intend to get one before this year runs out. That would have been the ideal vehicle but I just feel like racing tomorrow cheesy
Very disappointed here, unfortunately i own no car, would have to stick to my initial plan for tomorow.

look foreward to drag racing with u in future, cheers boss.

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Femistico(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Valentine is for the kids
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Femistico(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Go to my bizness from morning to evening then after go watch Madrid vs PSG...chikena..wats valentine?
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by LordOfNaira: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
barallanee:
lol....
Or would you be my val
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by QuietHammer(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Atlantia:
Read...Sleep...Surf the net...Watch movies...Eat.
Colik smiley
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Atlantia(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
QuietHammer:

Colik smiley
Hi. smiley

Err...do I know you?
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by joshrare(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wake up early,
send my baby lovely val msg,
go to covenant hour of prayer,
go to work,
get my boo a gift on my way back,
take my boo n myself to midweek service/love feast
propose to her,
and crown it all with psg-madrid
Wish me luck
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by barallanee(f): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordOfNaira:

Or would you be my val
wow....ah really appreciate dear even if we dnt Knw each oda..cus no 1 has eva asked me vhat...I feel loved already
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by LordOfNaira: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
barallanee:
wow....ah really appreciate dear even if we dnt Knw each oda..cus no 1 has eva asked me vhat...I feel loved already

I like you seriously. But your location says Calabar. That is kind of far from Lagos.
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by ebullient19(f): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sleep sleep sleep!!; then take one of my friends out
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Twoclans:
My plan is to receive my red roses and gift from lefulefu, go to work then go on a dinner date with him later in the evening wink

Then *** *** *** *** *** *** all night kiss kiss

That guy is in for a good time with me wink

wink

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Twoclans(f): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
lefulefu:

wink

Awwwwww I am blushing.

The things you do to me kiss kiss kiss

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by FriendofGod: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
donem:

Very disappointed here, unfortunately i own no car, would have to stick to my initial plan for tomorow.

look foreward to drag racing with u in future, cheers boss.

Yes, bro. Power bikes would have been the best bet. I will get one and hopefully we can race in the future.

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
I will be at home because i dnt have a val
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by MizMyColi(f): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
zicoraads:

MizMyColi lipsrsealed cheesy

Issa Valentine eve jor. Limme grin tongue

It's already 14th feb 11:44am heregrin
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by lummy247: 12:54am On Feb 14, 2018
So much ado about valentine.
For my husband and I, every wonderful moment we share is a valentine's day. We don't have to wait till just one holiday to. Appreciate ourselves. We send romantic messages to each other almost everyday. But it is not us, IT IS GOD, All the way
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by deewhydoski(m): 3:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Go to work, come back, sleep and eat and by 8:30pm am off to viewing centre to watch RMA vs PSG just #70 box
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by QuietHammer(m): 5:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Atlantia:

Hi. smiley

Err...do I know you?
Ya.
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Atlantia(f): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2018
QuietHammer:

Ya.
Hmmmn
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Jimi23(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2018
My wifey all the way. I love her die!

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2018
happy Valentine day everyone.. me I just need credit alert to make my day jare
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Go to class and after that, sleep sleep sleep.

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Cadec007(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2018
KimberlyWest:
Go to class and after that, sleep sleep sleep.
am i d only one who is not seeing any truth in those words?
Happy val though
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
am i d only one who is not seeing any truth in those words?
Happy val though

grin grin grin You're the only one. But it's the truth sha, if you still want to confirm. cool come to UNN.
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Cadec007(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2018
KimberlyWest:

grin grin grin You're the only one. But it's the truth sha, if you still want to confirm. cool come to UNN.
hmmmmmm nice idea but i believe u now
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
hmmmmmm nice idea but i believe u now
grin Better. So, how's today gonna be? After sending gifts to Bae, also remember me in your paradise.
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Cadec007(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2018
[quote auhor=KimberlyWest post=65051687] grin Better. So, how's today gonna be? After sending gifts to Bae, also remember me in your paradise.[/quote]truth be told i am bae-less so i guess i would jst sleep till evening when i would have the upper hand
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
truth be told i am bae-less so i guess i would jst sleep till evening when i would have the upper hand

grin So we're on the same boat. Biko, enjoy your single life while it last.
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by missyQween(f): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

My Reservation

Since missyqween is so far away from me

Lol.I hope those girls with skinny legs won't be coming over.He he
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by RoyalBlak007: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2018
missyQween:

Lol.I hope those girls with skinny legs won't be coming over.He he

They might be cùmming over grin

Sadly there are no reservations for them grin

My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion