Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Forcefully Cajoled To Say Yes With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forcefully Cajoled To Say Yes With This (451 Views)

How I Was Cajoled By A Girl / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forcefully Cajoled To Say Yes With This by Creatifydeal: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gifts Creations is offering you the opportunity to Order and buy your loved ones that Gift you desire.

Last minute order is available as we understand you are busy but desire to offer that special one a token of love expressed in Gifts.

FREE DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS
HOTLINE: 08067583624,or EMAIL : peladelakun@gmail.com

Re: Forcefully Cajoled To Say Yes With This by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Not bad. Looks tight

(1) (Reply)

Everything Wrong With Relationships / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Only Leading You On... / Reasons Why Cheating Is On The Rise(married Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.