Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu (15395 Views)

Nigeria's Ruling Party Pledges To 'keep America Safe' - UK Independent / A Prayer For President Buhari And His Ruling Party By Dele Momodu / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by donswaga: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu what more money, him most speak what Buhari need to hear. This talk can make Buhari sleep very well and allow the money to rain.
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by uba1991: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Adebowale89:
I'm saying this with full confidence that, as far as 2019 is concern, election is in the hand of the masses that are feeling the misfortune of buhari govt perhaps if this herdsmen scenario didn't enter west, tinubu would have easily canjole them but with this herdsmen palava, tinubu has no say in southwest votes come 2019

he's just on his own, another abobaku ready to dine with the devil to get his political ambition
so PDP pigs plan dis hardmen rubbish. We are wise now

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by shallysgirl: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
emmasege:
Tinubu is dumber and more selfish than I thought. With all his overrated influence in Lagos, APC managed to defeat GEJ by about 200,000 votes in the last presidential election in Lagos State. So, what makes him think that APC is going to win Lagos, south west and Nigeria in the face of this Buhari-induced hardship and national disintegration?

Nawa,the way Nigerians reason baffles me. They can't read between the lines. So because Gej allowed you people to remove him, you think buhari will do same?
Even in the SE where he has no support base, he will get two states ebonyi and IMO., you heard the cross River State governor praising him the other day, so you thought it was a joke. He is getting at least Two state in Ss and that is cross river and edo. Sw is settled. He may even win ekiti. The governorship elections will determine that. He also has a very strong social media support from the Sw so whatever is written will be accepted coupled with Tinubu support. The north is already won except they reject him and that's before elections.
All these of portrait dressed in south easterner attire plus promise of 2023presidency to the SE, you think it is a joke. Ebonyi state giving grazing land, cross River State praising him, retention of security chiefs.... You don't know these things are pre-planned?
We are in for it. Only God can save us.
Tinubu knows it,that is why he has to support. You think he is foolish? He just wants peace so he has to play along.
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by greall12(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
def
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Cityguy: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
aolawale025:
A rain of shame would fall in 2019. And Tinubu would have no umbrella
I tell you......let them.be deceiving themselves though i have this feeling the guy is just trying to be politically correct and play safe. You can't be too careful with powers and principalities such as the cabal, otherwise you may hear next that EFCC pays him visits over something that happened in the 90s or that SSS invites him for dinner talk.
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by mommaJ(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by femeritus: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu will completely lose his politically relevance in South West soon and the little grip he has. He's merely concerned about his personal interest and ambition. Shame.
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by surgical: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
kinibigdeal:

If you know Tinubu fully well, you should know he will betray Buhari
His ambition and greed will not let him make a rational choice.
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by davbaba: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Self centred old dirty bastard, they ve promise you ..president 2023
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Moorish: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
I often followed on with the Buhari hatred with the other hateful bigots. However I analysed some simple facts

Jonathan presided over a nation that was making unprecedented profits as oil our sole export was being sold at over $100 dollars a barrel

And jonathan’s Government was rated by independent observers as the most corrupt Nigerian government in a long time.

Buhari inherited a mess. FACT.

The previous governments failed to diversify the economy

Buhari is not an ‘A’ president. I think he is weak and very slow to act. Especially on this Fulani herdsman issue

However, I do not think he is running a corrupt government. That alone endears me to him a little bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha / Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.