Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend (31107 Views)

Man Marries Wife's Bestfriend As Wife Says She Wants More Time With Her (Video) / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Jaynom(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Dontquit:

Africa who cursed ds continent?
What do you mean? Friends don't betray one another in other continents?
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by IamAirforce1: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Nice

Congrats
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Bullhari007(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2018
such a poorly organized wedding, if it were in Nigeria, you will see frog eyes tinubu with his signature cap, Daura President will be present smiling sleepily , Owambe gang from west will be present with their assorted Ashobi signatures, security, sarin up and down... oh less I forget Liberia entire revenue is equivalent to that of Ebonyi state own , so no free money to throw around
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Lexusgs430: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2018
It's probably not a crime in Liberia..... Bigamy is a constitutional norm....

He was married to seek greener pastures, unknown to him a better post would be happening to him in Liberia...

He has chosen to be a master in his country, than a slave in Trump's America.......

1 Like

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Must u marry her? U for don dey shy ur congo in secrects na.... afterall the reason that brought u to her is bcuz of the sweet thing she has under her.

In order news: Osibanjo daugther set to wed a billioniar son.

And still to come: plz when will buhari agree to resign just like zuma
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Nathayas: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2018
At a time she should be with her husband in liberia, she is in USA doing what.

1 Like

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by kinzd(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Dontquit:

GreatGrand Noah the fada of Ham elder brother to Shem & japhet
Dontquit:

Dontquit:

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Firefly2017(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2018
The worst wedding gown I have seen this year! Oloshos everywhere
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by luckyogor(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Abegi make una leave the three people concerned on the matter to settle between themselves cos they know best.
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by ekestic1976(f): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2018
modelmike7:

I don't do weeds ma.
Guess you misread my post.
In everything that was written, the guy's name was never mentioned, but rather the President’s name.
Na real wa.

Nice day ma'm.
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
MrMcJay:
As a man, there are some mistakes you make that would make you bite your fingers at your old age.

A couple of years from now, when the anterior has obeyed gravity and the posterior is causing arthritis, the man would ask himself if she was truly worth the controversy and trouble he faced by marrying her. At that time, the only answer to his questions would be her character.

When he has seen pepper, he'll start giving unsolicited advice like a philosopher.

Two Cartons of beer for you my brother!
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
HE probably divorced her already in the USA without her knowledge grin
Good observation! i believe that could be it.

1 Like

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
DukeNija:
Marriage that is already dead and buried. Estranged wife is now forming victim just because he married her friend.
Woman that already has a boyfriend in Philadelphia.
Instead of her to be grateful to the man for finally setting her free to marry, she’s here forming betrayed.

And you know all these how? Do you live in Philadelphia?
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by lexy2014: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Burgerlomo:
See fresh watermelons on display cool
u are a man. I wanted 2 read d story b4, but I focused on what's important. Am sure d OP was also in d spirit so he didn't write plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Burgerlomo: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2018
lexy2014:
u are a man. I wanted 2 read d story b4, but I focused on what's important. Am sure d OP was also in d spirit so he didn't write plenty grammar

grin
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Burgerlomo: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Solmax:
I don't know if to Say
Happy Married Life...
I can see the man SAW something

What the man saw is not something a complete man can easily ignored cool
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by bcashy: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Burgerlomo:
See fresh watermelons on display cool

That one fresh? undecided undecided undecided it seems you are used to this type grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by ojlifa: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2018
wake up,as far as most african countries laws are concerned ,men can marry more than one wife.the woman can go and file her divorce papers if she likes. i do not think he would oppose but if she thinks this is america where she would clean him out because he is holding a post or get him fired to massage he ego,then you better think again

MrMcJay:

So, having a boyfriend automatically dissolves a Legal marriage? Ever heard of 'bigamy'? It's a crime that would get you jailed.

The proper thing is to divorce the wife in the US before getting married to her friend.
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Burgerlomo: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
bcashy:

That one fresh? undecided undecided undecided it seems you are used to this type grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My favorite grin
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by ofuonyebi: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
i guess it was just a valentine wife to celebrate the new office...and elevation...after the end of tenure...we may be treated to another retreat!
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by DukeNija(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
MrMcJay:

So, having a boyfriend automatically dissolves a Legal marriage? Ever heard of 'bigamy'? It's a crime that would get you jailed.

The proper thing is to divorce the wife in the US before getting married to her friend.

Bigamy obviously doesn’t hold water in Liberia. Hence the aide of the president boldly remarrying while still being married to someone else. After all in Liberia polygamy is legal unless you can prove me wrong.
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by MrMcJay(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
ojlifa:
wake up,as far as most african countries laws are concerned ,men can marry more than one wife.the woman can go and file her divorce papers if she likes. i do not think he would oppose but if she thinks this is america where she would clean him out because he is holding a post or get him fired to massage he ego,then you better think again

Don't be ignorant. Bigamy is a crime in the South vis the Criminal Code but not in the North via the Penal Code.

Adultery is an offence in the north but it's not an offence in the South.

If a woman wants to mess you up, she'll use the appropriate law to ruin you. Be wise.
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by ojlifa: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
hahahah,i do not know if you are aware that most states still have customary courts and most customs accept men having more than one wife,in other words those are laws on the book which are never enforced if you doubt me,please highlight a case that has been prosecuted in Nigeria for Bigamy.i would list cases up until last week were people tell the magistrate to there face that they have second wife's

MrMcJay:

Don't be ignorant. Bigamy is a crime in the South vis the Criminal Code but not in the North via the Penal Code.

Adultery is an offence in the north but it's not an offence in the South.

If a woman wants to mess you up, she'll use the appropriate law to ruin you. Be wise.
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Cromagnon: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
MrMcJay:

no bigamy on liberia
shebi she no gree wan come back her homeland
make she marry america na
mumu woman
Re: President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend by Cromagnon: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
HE probably divorced her already in the USA without her knowledge grin
abi she 'divorced' him when she refused to come back to liberia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.