Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) (31100 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Gisters: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
You can find love anywhere right? Well that seems to be story of a Nigerian couple who met on Twitter 5 months ago and already taking the final step to seal their relationship.

@mudeekings took to Twitter to relish sliding into his fiancee's DM and moving on to propose 5 months later. And he did get a 'YES'. He tweeted;

I slid in her dm 5 months ago, we got talking, yesterday I popped the question and i got a YES!!!

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-couple-who-met-on-twitter-5-months-ago-set-to-marry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Gisters: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2019
See more pre-wedding photos => HERE

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Officialgarri: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
As long as a guy's money is long, have a house and a car, then marriage can happen in a pace of 3days.

What will happen in the next 3 days after marriage is what I cannot tell.

But judging from the girl's looks, she don suffer for this life. Things are just getting better.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by marvin906(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
this chick resemble my ex oo

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Dis one nogo pass celebrity marriage

She belike person wen don tear eyes finish sef

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
undecided Y she tear her skirt reach that level, are they doing rag day?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Paxie55: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
As long as a guy's money is long, have a house and a car, then marriage can happen in a pace of 3days.

What will happen in the next 3 days after marriage is what I cannot tell.

But judging from the girl's looks, she don suffer for this life. Things are just getting better.
Please, let's see your gf's picture. It's your type that will tie a lady down for 10years and later marry another.

You folks here are always jealous of successful and rich men. And always wishing every dude becomes poor and frustrated like you lots.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Paxie55: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
A very beautiful and chocolate skinned lady.

I like her gown and weavon, oh, I forgot that her heel slippers is dope too.
Too much sauce in one person. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by noahnelson: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Upper half is fair

Lower half is dark

Afonjas girls and crayon

Pukesangry

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Kundagarten: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
After just 5months.
Expect a divorce in a year's time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Is 5 months enough to meet and propose marriage?
BTW, why is the lady's face, arm and legs having different colours? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Gisters:
You can find love anywhere right? Well that seems to be story of a Nigerian couple who met on Twitter 5 months ago and already taking the final step to seal their relationship.

@mudeekings took to Twitter to relish sliding into his fiancee's DM and moving on to propose 5 months later. And he did get a 'YES'. He tweeted;

I slid in her dm 5 months ago, we got talking, yesterday I popped the question and i got a YES!!!

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-couple-who-met-on-twitter-5-months-ago-set-to-marry
lol... I just dey laugh...
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
marvin906:
this chick resemble my ex oo

Na so...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
And some useless girls here are not replying my DM. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by BlackfireX: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
In 5 months you have studied her, check blood,do deliverance, , check her family history.....

There is difference among datind, wedding and MARRIAGE.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Phred1717: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Facebook marriage, Twitter marriage is only Good that can help tis ones. Cos everything will be depended on twitter
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by khorulezz: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
that's good until you discover that she turns to a snake in the night
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Congrats to both of em

tiwa na ade ooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by SolarKing1: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Don't let this kind of news make you throw caution the air in desperate bid to get a Spouse. Please be extra careful with social media dating, many have been lured to their death through facebook.

Congrats to these successful ones.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
I hope this guy has shinned her congo well
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Social media relationship
Na mostly okpo dem full thr
Tinder,badoo,fb
Okpo dem
One girl wey i be dey eye dey masturbate on
Eventually we met,i got her high.
Bleep she was ugly and her breats fallen
Bleep.i no move dah nite
She still dey form big girl for me
I thank God say i no Bleep am
Dey can talk lie
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Ain't gonna work
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Paul112(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Kundagarten:
After just 5months.
Expect a divorce in a year's time.
enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by Forreellinc: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2019
she fine small,she try
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm...

Not bad.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2019
5 months? HA! OLORUN A BA YIN SE O
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Nice. You can find your spouse social media but be careful and pray about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.