Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow (3422 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by Machinegun91(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats to all the ladies that will loose their virginity today

Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by ilevic(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2018
lol
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by Kenzico(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by Shukusheka(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2018
....and what on earth is this _stupid thread doing on the jobs/vacancy section?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
this OP needs help, he can only imagine. prob single and displaying his imagination on NL
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by udi4eva(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2018
The OP or the MOD who put this thread here. I don't even know who is worse

Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by KillerBeauty(f): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2018
In Jobs section angry angry angry
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by ugbede69(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
this 1 weak me.....
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by Annnonymous: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Blow J0b sef na Job na grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by lordraiden(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Annnonymous:
lol,.... The first time I heard Mouth Action I tot it was job for ppl who blow up things

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by invictu(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
chai belle in nine months time
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by GentleMoney: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by 7footre(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
My problem now is how to tell her that snake swallowed the gifts I bought for her

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by ikorodureporta: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Annnonymous:
cheesy
Re: This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
lol the op is funny

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? / Ghanaian Actress Shugatiti Goes Fully Nak£d Tw3rk!ng To Okese1’s Momo Song / Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.