Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction (24839 Views)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Chai embarassed cool... just like that?.. this year the rate people dies is just alarming. Deliver us from evil, Jesus.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
So painful! RIP to the dead
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by GuntersChain(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
palm wine would have helped.

1 Like

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by kabrud: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Yep its only from the donkey boyz u hear such
For no reason, you insulted a whole tribe that lost one its members, when this gesture is returned, pigs and idiots will emerge from nowhere and start preaching against hate comments.

1 Like

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by AuroraB(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
mcayomind:
RIP to the dead...

in other news......

Tunrayo pls be my VAL
I hope it isn't Garri in that sack cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Dollabiz: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Sad
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Bullhari007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
ABOKI and many wives with ten's of almajiri as children, the co-wives probably poisoned her so they can have their way and easy flow to the lawmaker, the police should not leave any stone unturned and unravel the circumstances surround her untimely death

1 Like

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by kabrud: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
yoged:
northern people and giving birth like pig. After 6kids.? She suppose Don plaster her private part SMH
So this is your condolence to the bereaved? Now, you are very comfortable with the message but when death occur in the potopoto land and a similar condolence is sent, pigs will start talking about hate speech. Okay, don't worry.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
kabrud:

For no reason, you insulted a whole tribe that lost one its members, when this gesture is returned, pigs and idiots will emerge from nowhere and start preaching against hate comments.

heeee? donkey boyz na tribe? grin grin grin guilty conscience too dey do una donkey boyz grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by ofuonyebi: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
When would these politicians wives stop using ...too much money to kill themselves?

remember the wife of one former president and a governor?...who killed themselves b'cause they want to look like 'under-20' with breast and tommy operations?...
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Lilimax(f): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Joelsblog:
who died after allegedly drinking a herbal concoction to boost the flow of breast milk for her babies.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
jashar:

Do you know that you don't have to be silly?

Do you?
tell that to the ignorant donkey boys
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by kabrud: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

heeee? donkey boyz na tribe? grin grin grin guilty conscience too dey do una donkey boyz grin grin grin grin
Don't worry, I will use the comment against any pig which tries to preach piggy to me when same is done to any dead pig from mudland. I hope a pig or pigs drop dead today before nightfall.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by jashar(f): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

they are human beings too abeg...
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
kabrud:

Don't worry, I will use the comment against any pig which tries to preach piggy to me when same is done to any dead pig from mudland. I hope a pig or pigs drop dead today before nightfall.
grin yea like any sane person will drink poison for breast milk to flow like a tap
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by kabrud: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

I will make my comment on a dead pig topic today because pigs must drop dead mysteriously today.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by kabrud: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin yea like any sane person will drink poison for breast milk to flow like a tap
I will inform pigs when I make comments because I have no doubt mysterious death awaits several pigs today.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by donqx: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
really
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by ekems2017(f): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Coconut water, pap or even their kunu would have done the magic for her. It's a pity.

uglodoh:
This woman killed herself unnecessarily. With time, the breast milk will start flowing. Moreover she had twins, she should have supplemented it with baby. RIP
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
kabrud:

I will inform pigs when I make comments because I have no doubt mysterious death awaits several pigs today.
yea like there is anything mysterious about ignorance
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by akigbemaru: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
emmabest2000:

Drinking palmwine would have make her breast milk overflow

God have mercy!

RIP TO HER
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by epropertymaster(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ignorance:
This is what nursing woman need for breast milk outflow.
Natural pap for all famly

NUTRI- PAP SPECIAL.
Patient pap
Nursing mother pap
Aged pap
Family pap

Pay on deliver within Laos

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Yep its only from the donkey boyz u hear such
Am sure you are Igbo, no other tribe makes this kind of statement at the death of others. Pls prove me wrong.
Funny enough, you expect others to sympathise with you. Igbo logic sometimes makes me laugh.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:

Pls prove me wrong.
why? if you want to be a bigoted afonja weyre you are free i dont need to "prove you wrong"
12submarine:

Funny enough, you expect others to sympathise with you. Igbo logic sometimes makes me laugh.
point of correction we dont beg for sympathy, we are not battered afonja housewives or donkey boy beggars get your facts straight
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
friendlyadvice:

why? if you want to be a bigoted afonja weyre you are free i dont need to "prove you wrong"

point of correction we dont beg for sympathy, we are not battered afonja housewives or donkey boy beggars get your facts straight
[/s]
I'm neither yoruba nor hausa. I'm no where close to the north. But from a comment, I can tell where a person comes from especially if there is no grain of sense in the post. If you don't beg for sympathy, why are some of you calling others haters. Not begging for sympathy is not the same as foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Florblu:
What ever happens to drinking plenty water and pap or going to see a doctor.

She was probably not trusting the state hospitals under her politician husband law makings.

Her husband and colleagues are busy playing politics with every sectors meant for benefits of citizenry and researchers in states universities and polytechnics.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
I'm neither yoruba nor hausa.
Before nko what will you say when neither of these two has done anything less than shameful lately

12submarine:

If you don't beg for sympathy, why are some of you calling others haters. Not begging for sympathy is not the same as being foolish.

. I can tell where a person comes from especially if there is no grain of sense in the post -12submarine
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Before nko what will you say when neither of these two has done anything less than shameful lately

. I can tell where a person comes from especially if there is no grain of sense in the post -12submarine
Another senseless post. Keep displaying, the world is watching. If you like, call me a fulani or afonja, because that is the only logic remaining in your brains, especially when it comes to differentiating between foolishness and sanity. We shall see where that kind of brain will take you to. As you can, despite FTC, no single endorsement on a front page topic, even your brothers are ashame.
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by GoodMuyis(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Florblu:
What ever happens to drinking plenty water and pap or going to see a doctor.

I Was about to mention "eko" to warm, God bless good mothers. Now she cant breastfeed the baby anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.