Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction (24838 Views)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:

Another senseless post.
Truth is bitter Mr brown roof mc tribal marks
12submarine:

Keep displaying, the world is watching.
After you Mr dust yanner
12submarine:

If you like, call me a fulani or afonja, because that is the only logic remaining in your brains, especially when it comes to differentiating between foolishness and sanity.
grin grin grin afonja, donkey boys in a don see na one of una they call u foolish now o hehehe

12submarine:

We shall see where that kind of brain will take you to.
It definitely won't take me to drink concoction to create breast milk
12submarine:

As you can, despite FTC, no single endorsement on a front page topic, even your brothers are ashame.
Typical afonja always looking for the appreciation of others to justify his existence, carry your likes and cash it at the bank na grin
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Truth is bitter Mr brown roof mc tribal marks

After you Mr dust yanner

grin grin grin afonja, donkey boys in a don see na one of una they call u foolish now o hehehe

It definitely won't take me to drink concoction to create breast milk

Typical afonja always looking for the appreciation of others to justify his existence, carry your likes and cash it at the bank na grin
Trying to sound intelligent by partitioning without commensurate comment on each partition. Now I know you can partition in addition to the single grain of brain good only in ascribing tribes to anonymous individuals who talk about the foolishness on display. You keep mentioning afonja, I hope you know the Nairaland where you have learnt the rudiments of partitioning is owned by afonja. I know foolishness doesn't need support, it is a practice entirely acquired or inherited. Now, practise more of the partitioning skills you have from afonja site.

1 Like

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Emmahunk(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ordinary glass of palmwine would have had the breast milk flowing in minutes.
"My people perish for lack of knowledge". So says the Holy Bible in Hosea 4:6
RIP
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Expl0rers: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
hmmm

Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:

Trying to sound intelligent by partitioning without commensurate comment on each partition
grin grin grin hehehe e pain am don't let your bitterness get in the way of processing simple English language Mr goat f*cker
12submarine:

individuals who talksTALK about the foolishness on display.
GBAGAUN!!!

12submarine:

You keep mentioning afonja, I hope you know the Nairaland where you have learnt the rudiments of partitioning is owned by afonja.
grin and the food you eat is from the donkey boys and the jeans you are wearing is from the biafran boyz and the petrol you use for your generator is from the south south... yep I know geography too stop showing off your o level sense everyone don pass that level

12submarine:

I know foolishness doesn't need support, it is a practice entirely acquired or inherited
I guess that explains your problem why bringing your parents into this tho? Are you warning us or trying to garner pity?
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin grin grin hehehe e pain am don't let your bitterness get in the way of processing simple English language Mr goat f*cker

GBAGAUN!!!

grin and the food you eat is from the donkey boys and the jeans you are wearing is from the biafran boyz and the petrol you use for your generator is from the south south... yep I know geography too stop showing off your o level sense everyone don pass that level

I guess that explains your problem why bringing your parents into this tho? Are you warning us or trying to garner pity?
Continue partitioning, at least you have learnt something from the afonjas. Your brothers are here laughing at your brain. Believe it or not, they are denying you. I wouldn't want to post some funny names you are earning for yourself. How I wish I can post the recorded audio of their discussion here on Nairaland. It is only akpu logic that ascribes tribe to anyone kicking against foolishness. So you corrected me? What an achievement, is good to notice that. So biafrans manufacture jeans? Really?
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by friendlyadvice: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:

Continue partitioning, at least you have learnt something from the afonjas.
hmmm na wa o, how hard is it to partition your post nah that your body is peppering you again? smh
12submarine:

Your brothers are here laughing at your brain. Believe it or not, they are denying you.
shocked really? okay i know it sounds weird but your bothers are laffing their heads off and calling you all sort of names what a coincidence grin
12submarine:

I wouldn't want I DON'T WANT TO post some funny local names you are earning for yourself.
yea same here too lets just say one of the names rhymes with tomb raider grin because of the bomb you dey drop for thread

12submarine:

How I wish I can post the recorded audio of their discussion here on Nairaland.
yea my audio is not very clear or i would have uploaded a sound bite or two
undecided dey lie for your papa you denied your tribe now you dey create imaginary igbo friends how pathetic can you get?
12submarine:

It is only akpu logic that ascribes tribe to anyone kicking against foolishness.
its is only an afonja that denies his tribe out of cowardice, speak all the born throwe igbo language that your driver uncles rich boss calls him on a daily basis it doesnt stop you from being a goat f*cking westerner
12submarine:

So you corrected me? What an achievement, is good to notice that
wasnt hard to do, afterall you are an afonja
12submarine:

. So biafrans manufacture jeans? Really?
undecided no your tribal marked promise and fail tailor father is the person you buy your clothes from
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by salbis(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
cry
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Joelsblog:
Katsina State Police Division have launched an Immediate investigation into circumstances surrounding the death of the wife of a member of the state House of Assembly, Binta Safiyanu, who died after allegedly drinking a herbal concoction to boost the flow of breast milk for her babies.

According to reports, The deceased, a mother of six, was said to have died a week after being delivered of a set of wonderful twins.

Northern City News (NCN) learnt that Binta was said to be the first wife of Yunusa Jikamshi, the lawmaker representing Musawa constituency in the state House of Assembly.

It was also learnt that after being delivered of her babies, her breast milk was not flowing as it should be, a development which made her co-wives to persuade her to drink the concoction.

The two other wives assured her that the concoction would enhance the flow of her Breast milk,this is quiet serious.

Another version of the story, had it that the deceased was fond of taking traditional herbs and allegedly directed a woman identified as Sakina to prepare the concoction for her.

Reports has it that, Immediately after the deceased drank the concoction, she started vomiting non stop. She was subsequently rushed to Musawa General Hospital, where she was confirmed dead.She has since been buried, according to Islamic rites.

Sources added the incident was initially reported at the Musawa police station from where it was transferred to the state criminal investigation, Katsina bureau, for further investigation.

Sakina is however being detained by the police.

The spokesman for the state police command, DSP Isah Gambo, confirmed the incident, adding that investigation was in progress to unravel the real circumstances surrounding Bintu’s death.

The lawmaker could not be reached for comment as he was said to be out of Katsina at the time of filing this report.

This is a more reason why our women should be careful of whatever herbs they drink.. Some might be womb damaging.. Life taking... Beware!!

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/so-sad-wife-of-a-nigerian-lawmaker-die-after-drinking-concoction-to-enhance-breast-milk-flow/

How milk go flow well wen d sexstarved husband don suck am finish?
Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by CioAngels(f): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
My lady, may you rest in peace. the story said the co-wife's and they have only Sakina in police custody. Who says the two wives cant be a suspect? May God unveil what is hidden over her death. Women and polygamy, fear them. Police?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.