Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband (658 Views)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband by liquidlove2018: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Dear Jzhane,
I read your post yesterday about the lady who divorced her husband because of wrong choices and influence.

I could see myself in her. I made the exact same mistake. And I am so sorry. I dont know what turned me into the person I am today. I would like to share my story with your group. Any one can judge me if they like. I deserve it. All I am asking for is a second chance.

After being boyfriend and girlfriend for four years,I married my husband,Tony.While we were dating, it seemed we had a problem of always competing with each other. Maybe because I came from a broken home. My mother was always been maltreated by my dad. I made up my mind never to be maltreated by any man.

Soon after we graduated, Tony got a job manufacturing company and his pay was good. I cut short the celebration by telling him that I see myself getting my job in couple of months. I recall him saying we are not competing besides all he has are mine, and anything i want he will do,though at that time we where yet to get married. That an insight into how nice, and how much he loves me, and sincerely in two months I landed a big bank Job. Months later we got married as we where already planning our wedding.Strangely, this spirit of competing took hold of me.Each time my husband gets promoted in his job,instead of been happy for him, I start looking forward to my own promotion in my place of work to even the score. This desperation most times beclouds my mind to the point that am ready to do anything to ensure I get promoted.

I put so much effort, eye service, closing late, everyone take note in my team all to the detriment of my marriage ie unable to conceive after the eight years of being married. Several occasion Tony will sit me down and plead with me to take things easy so we could have more time together to see if it could enter(get pregnant). Severally, I would flare up. It soon began to creating a gap in my relationship. I became callous too. I began to flirt and have s.x with my a colleague at work.

My very close friend noticed something was wrong. She was going through my purse and found condoms. Wondering why someone who is trying to get pregnant is using condoms,she queried me and asked me to stop any dirty thing I was doing before my hubby finds out and it is too late. and She asked me to quit my job and focus on my marriage and making babies. She berated me for betraying my hubby. She concluded by saying your type of husband is rare,dont stupidly loose him. For the first time,I began to rethink my actions.

I ended the affair with my colleague and began to focus on my marriage. rare species. Well, that calm me a bit and truth be told I took in few weeks later that I spend more time with my husband. I got pregnant shortly after. My hubby was over the moon. He was ready to do anything for me. He advised me to resign,stay home and take care of our baby. Our baby came after nine years of marriage.
But my competitive self set in again. After three months,I went back to work. I was not cut out to be a stay home mom.

I was promised a promotion to GM level before my maternity and I wanted to go back to work and claim the promotion. My resumption back to work caused serious problems for me and hubby. He called me selfish and all. I told him I am a career woman and will not be stopped because I had a baby.
My work load as a GM was on another level.
I could have meetings until very late. I was pretty busy. My nanny was responsible for the baby. Most times,she would take the baby to the hospital for immunization and other medical appointments. I thought she was quite competent. But when I got a phone call that fateful day,I rushed to the hospital to see my baby who was ill. I couldnt believe he was that ill. I immediately realized I had been a bad mother. I prayed to God to save my baby. I promised to quit my job and focus on raising him. None of us could sleep that night.

Eventually,my poor baby just...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-soni-am-depressed-and-i-am-about-to-loose-my-husband/
Re: I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmm, i ll leave you with this naija proverb "na how goat stand for market na im dem dey price am"

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband by z11111: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Too bad

Too painful

liquidlove2018:
Dear Jzhane,
I read your post yesterday about the lady who divorced her husband because of wrong choices and influence.

I could see myself in her. I made the exact same mistake. And I am so sorry. I dont know what turned me into the person I am today. I would like to share my story with your group. Any one can judge me if they like. I deserve it. All I am asking for is a second chance.

After being boyfriend and girlfriend for four years,I married my husband,Tony.While we were dating, it seemed we had a problem of always competing with each other. Maybe because I came from a broken home. My mother was always been maltreated by my dad. I made up my mind never to be maltreated by any man.

Soon after we graduated, Tony got a job manufacturing company and his pay was good. I cut short the celebration by telling him that I see myself getting my job in couple of months. I recall him saying we are not competing besides all he has are mine, and anything i want he will do,though at that time we where yet to get married. That an insight into how nice, and how much he loves me, and sincerely in two months I landed a big bank Job. Months later we got married as we where already planning our wedding.Strangely, this spirit of competing took hold of me.Each time my husband gets promoted in his job,instead of been happy for him, I start looking forward to my own promotion in my place of work to even the score. This desperation most times beclouds my mind to the point that am ready to do anything to ensure I get promoted.

I put so much effort, eye service, closing late, everyone take note in my team all to the detriment of my marriage ie unable to conceive after the eight years of being married. Several occasion Tony will sit me down and plead with me to take things easy so we could have more time together to see if it could enter(get pregnant). Severally, I would flare up. It soon began to creating a gap in my relationship. I became callous too. I began to flirt and have s.x with my a colleague at work.

My very close friend noticed something was wrong. She was going through my purse and found condoms. Wondering why someone who is trying to get pregnant is using condoms,she queried me and asked me to stop any dirty thing I was doing before my hubby finds out and it is too late. and She asked me to quit my job and focus on my marriage and making babies. She berated me for betraying my hubby. She concluded by saying your type of husband is rare,dont stupidly loose him. For the first time,I began to rethink my actions.

I ended the affair with my colleague and began to focus on my marriage. rare species. Well, that calm me a bit and truth be told I took in few weeks later that I spend more time with my husband. I got pregnant shortly after. My hubby was over the moon. He was ready to do anything for me. He advised me to resign,stay home and take care of our baby. Our baby came after nine years of marriage.
But my competitive self set in again. After three months,I went back to work. I was not cut out to be a stay home mom.

I was promised a promotion to GM level before my maternity and I wanted to go back to work and claim the promotion. My resumption back to work caused serious problems for me and hubby. He called me selfish and all. I told him I am a career woman and will not be stopped because I had a baby.
My work load as a GM was on another level.
I could have meetings until very late. I was pretty busy. My nanny was responsible for the baby. Most times,she would take the baby to the hospital for immunization and other medical appointments. I thought she was quite competent. But when I got a phone call that fateful day,I rushed to the hospital to see my baby who was ill. I couldnt believe he was that ill. I immediately realized I had been a bad mother. I prayed to God to save my baby. I promised to quit my job and focus on raising him. None of us could sleep that night.

Eventually,my poor baby just...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-lost-my-soni-am-depressed-and-i-am-about-to-loose-my-husband/
Re: I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband by Pubichairs(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecided slowpoke
Re: I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband by Everest1989(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wait oo...all these stories wey I dey see for livelystones, e dey real? or na fabricated stories?
Re: I Lost My Son,i Am Depressed And I Am About To Loose My Husband by akaahs(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Am mine d only one that find this story so strange to believe??

(1) (Reply)

17 Things Wrong With Nigerian Men / Adorable Photos Of Families Upto The Fourth Generation / Will You Do This If Asked To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.