Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years (596 Views)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years by gistabout(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2018
‘What I LOVE About You’: Wife return to husband of 10 years after the Valentine’s gift he bought made her realize he was her ‘Live’ partner chosen by God.

An Egyptian man-of-three bought a personalized valentines gift basket for his wife

While receiving the Valentine’s gift through her 12 years old daughter she confess this is man live partner, and had to return to him
The woman, 42, said she’s sure she made the right decision to return to her husband.

A woman has return to her husband on the eve of valentine day  2018 of 10 years after making a shock realization about their relationship from a Valentine's Day gift she received.

The Egyptian mother-of-three made the decision to return to her marriage thanks to a valentines gift basket with an attached note book titled 'What I Love About You by Me'.

The gift is intended to be received on the eve of valentine to enable them meet on the valentine day.

When the 42-year-old began to fill in the blank spaces on the book's pages attached however, she knew she had to return to her marriage.

She said as she began trying to think of nice things to say she was unable to come up with anything.

She had no choice but to fill in the blanks honestly, where she said this is my Live partner chosen by God, then she realized she had to return to him.

You can get this power valentine gift here...https://www.amazon.com/Baskets-Luxurious-Cherry-Blossom-Birthday/dp/B071LNGYJT/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=carnivalgirl1-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=a9084e9ca2cbaad87fa136340f173f69&creativeASIN=B071LNGYJT

Re: Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Haba...where can i get that book? cheesy
Re: Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years by Nutase: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is what reading too much of Mills and Boon's causes.
Re: Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years by gistabout(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Haba...where can i get that book? cheesy

When you buy the gift the book will be attach to it....via the link below the post.
Re: Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years by jaszplus12(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nutase:
This is what reading too much of Mills and Boon's causes.
those books! those books caused many of our ladies to miss out on the rawness of real affairs. the telemundos of today is having the same effect on wives and girlfriends still!!!!

(1) (Reply)

They Are The Sexual Gatekeepers, They Can't Still Initiate Sex. / Married Woman Details Marriage For 10-yrs & Never Climaxing / If Your GF Never Asked To Take A Selfie With You,you're A Side Nigga Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.