Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos (34300 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
sharpsecret:
the reason we dont marry ur women is because they cant cook a good meal...i hav gotten so use to nsala soup and oha soup,african salad and many more..can a yoruba girl give me dat apart from watery ewedu and plenty pepper..but ur men go to igbo restaurant daily to enjoy good meal..imagine eating ofensala and going home to meet ewedu..dats going frm grace to grass..yoruba men like good food nd there women cant give dem dat..dats y they go for our women..jx to eat good meal
Go profess love to a Yoruba girl nor be by mouth your chances na 10 percent out of 100 especially when she gets to know your Igbo.

on the other hand let a Yoruba do d same his chances outweigh d Igbo man chances by over 50%.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by sharpsecret: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
see painment
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by sharpsecret: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
yoruba girl has notin to offer me apart frm pussy...if i marry a yoruba girl dat means i hav to buying food outside..i will only b eating ewedu and efo..i cant live dat kind of life
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by omonnakoda: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nemo dat quod non habet.
One cannot give what one does not have.
A foolish man cannot produce wisdom but speaketh from the wealth of his soul
Does a mango tree produce guava?
Fela say
OPPOSITE PEOPLE
Every body dey dance dem go dey push
Every body dey cry dem go dey laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeH4xziCHQs
We are talking language they are talking about rarse Yibbo girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Go profess love to a Yoruba girl nor be by mouth your chances na 10 percent out of 100 especially when she gets to know your Igbo.

on the other hand let a Yoruba do d same his chances outweigh d Igbo man chances by over 50%.

We saw dat in BBNaija with CEEC.

It took the entire yoruba tribe with lolu standing attension and pushing for Tobi to get one kiss from a short Igbo girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
I personally think Yoruba men are shameless.

No other tribe is dragging to be relevant to any other tribe women aside Yoruba.

The way u people treated CEEC is shameful to watch.

The poor girl out of pressure had to hide inside cupboard to give Tobi kiss so u people can leave her alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
hammer6F:

We saw dat in BBNaija with CEEC.

It took the entire yoruba tribe with lolu standing attention and pushing for Tobi to get one kiss from a short Igbo girl.

but in reality nko?grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
^See how yoruba force themselves on Igbo women wen not using juju.

http://www.filopost.com/2018/02/bbnaija-big-brother-punishes-housemate-cee-c-and-lolu-for-not-bonding/

https://www.360nobs.com/2018/02/bbnaija-2018-day-15-biggie-puts-all-housemates-up-for-possible-eviction/

U use all power to get a kiss.

Y not Biggie enter the house and remove CEEC pant so Tobi can fcuck her.

Wat is stopping u?

1 Like

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
The desperation is real.

I will just continue to feel ashamed on your behalf, becos una no get shame, as long as it is Igbo, u can do anything.
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by rosebowl01(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

WAT ELSE.

OYA IGBO WILL LEAVE TO BIAFRA SO U CAN HAVE YORUBA COUNTRY, THEY WIL GO AND CARRY HAUSA TO ATTACK AND STOP IGBOS.

HAUSA ARE PREPARED BECOS OF THEIR RELIGION FOR A SPLIT THE YORUBAS ARE NOT.

IF TIME IS NOT TAKEN, WE MAY HAVE TO NUKE WEAPON ON LAGOS.

THEY WILL BEG US TO GO.

MAYBE WE HAVE TO LEVEL LAGOS FIRST AND RETURN IT TO ITS NATURAL STATE.

EXACTLY THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE THEY LOOTED SS/SE WEALTH TO PUT CEMENT AND BLOCK TOGETHER.

LAGOS APPEARS TO BE Y YORUBA IS HOLDING US.

Wow, you in so much pain!
Please take it easy with this imaginary threat of violence o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Even Today, nairaland is shamelessly fabricating FP topic for CEEC.

RAPIST!

https://www.nairaland.com/4351453/bbnaija-date-cee-c-n10000
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
bbnaija, u can imagine, 4 Igbo girls and only one Igbo guy.

Clearly their agenda is to match the Igbo girls with Yoruba.

CEEC come flop dem.

The other girls are not even interested.

There are two Yoruba girls and three or four yoruba boys.

The one Igbo guy is comfortably and effortlessly matched to the most beautiful girl in that house that happens to be Igbo, with no ball bursting drama.
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by rosebowl01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
DerideGull:

This is institutionalization of tribalism. The law is unconstitutional to ask non-Yari.ba to secure a pass in Yoruba language in order to secure admission into LASU, If the law stipulates the teaching of Yari.ba in primary and secondary schools as optional curriculum in Lagos State schools, it could be accommodated. I guess Lagos tends to give people false sense of belonging. Yari.ba people tend to start anything tribal in Nigeria only to deny about it in future. This is one of the idiotic shenanigans that fuel the calls for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. I really would not care what Yari.ba people do in their country of Oodua Republic and expect they would not care what Ndigbo do in Republic of Igbo Land. The people who call for the Yari.ba culture to reign supreme in Nigeria and tend to foam in their mouths when disintegration of Nigeria is mentioned are the bedrocks of anything bad about Nigeria.

You really do not care what Yorubas do in their land, but you're here foaming in the mouth because of a law passed in the same 'Yoruba land'. Are you sure you people are truly hoping to separate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by rosebowl01(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Efewestern:

You didn't acknowledge the fact that we have so many Yorubas schooling in Delta, especially Delsu and Ozoro which are state owned , now imagine us asking those Yoruba students to learn Urhobo before they will be admitted, won't they feel we are imposing our language and culture on them? or should we say Delsu wasn't set up to Carter for their needs?

So what you re implying is that, everybody should go to their state to further their education.. so much for one Nigeria.

Basic brain, basic logic!
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
After all lolu effort, CEEC burst his balls. grin grin grin grin grin

Clearly, the game played on her, to kiss that frog Tobi was not appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PDT6nmlru0
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
I want to see CEEC paired with real men.

I want to see her with Miracle. tongue cheesy grin
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Odkosh: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
sharpsecret:
yoruba girl has notin to offer me apart frm pussy...if i marry a yoruba girl dat means i hav to buying food outside..i will only b eating ewedu and efo..i cant live dat kind of life
See English, yoruba girls will not want to marry someone with grammatical blunder. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Odkosh: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
rosebowl01:

You really do not care what Yorubas do in their land, but you're here foaming in the mouth because of a law passed in the same 'Yoruba land'. Are you sure you people are truly hoping to separate?
The thing was me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Odkosh: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
hammer6F:
The desperation is real.

I will just continue to feel ashamed on your behalf, becos una no get shame, as long as it is Igbo, u can do anything.
And your brain never told you they have turned you to mad man. Craving for likes you are not getting. The law has been passed and signed. You can die for all we care, that is your your family palaver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by LaudableXX: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:
I know you are suffersticated, read very well >>>>

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
Odkosh:
And your brain never told you they have turned you to mad man. Craving for likes you are not getting. The law has been passed and signed. You can die for all we care, that is your your family palaver.
[/s]

Ah! U have found your voice, after 1 hour of receiving some home truth.

Now u want to change the topic to ur dirty stinking and ineffective trash!
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

Nwanne Oma, God bless you, we need to take back Igbo land from the traitors destroying and selling our land.

The only way to do this is to stand up for our rights.

They want to force our children to learn Yoruba, we will ban our children from marrying them.

It is our right and privilege.

gbam!.. wish i were the one heading that toothless ohaneze group. they are falling our hands.
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Odkosh:

CEEC AND MIRACLE.

THIS IS HOW HAPPY CEEC IS IN THE COMPANY OF A REAL MAN.

WOMEN, GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SECURE A KISS FROM REAL MEN. tongue grin cheesy wink

NO FORCING OR SOCIAL MEDIA MOVEMENT OR HATING HERE BRO.

IT IS ALL NATURAL.

SHE HAS TO WANT IT AND GO OUT OF HER WAY TO CONVINCE ME THAT SHE WANTS IT.

EVEN THEN, SHE MIGHT NOT GET IT. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QY8jTTRYKM
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by LaudableXX: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ngozi123:
Nope as the Nigerian government is pretty useless at documenting it's citizens. However, we do know that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, which gave it benefits over other states in terms of access to foreign investments and federal investment. It was and still is the headquarter of many oil companies- I don't think that I need to explain the advantages of this. This has actually been detrimental to other states (not just the Igbo ones) and has caused flocks of people to migrate there, start businesses there and help build the economy. I can't believe that we actually have people here that are trying to underplay other tribes' contribution to Lagos. It's very sad.

You missed it at the point where you started blaming Lagos, for the failure of other states, including the Igbo states, when you said: "This has actually been detrimental to other states (not just the Igbo ones) and has caused flocks of people to migrate there, start businesses there and help build the economy..." undecided

You forgot to blame your inept leaders at the state level, who failed to put in place the infrastructure and conducive environment, needed to attract investors and grow businesses within their domain. undecided Rivers State and Delta state played host to the operational offices and activities of the same oil companies, you mentioned. Shell camp, multinational oil rigs, maintenance facilities, fabrication yards, and staff quarters in both places, comes to mind. What happened? shocked Aba for example, is about 30 - 40 minutes drive from Port-harcourt, how come it did not benefit from its proximity to PHC, the same way Ogun state benefited from its proximity to Lagos?

Drill deeper before you start playing the blame game. Your Igbo youths migrated to Lagos all on their own. sad Nobody forced them to do so. And they are still migrating down to Lagos every day. How is it the fault of Lagos, if your youths desert their states instead of building it up?

Again I repeat, except you have facts, figures and data to support your claims of what each ethnic group has contributed in real terms to Lagos, I suggest you do not go down this lane. As everything you say, would merely be subjective.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by LaudableXX: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Intrepid01:
I just read thru this thread and I must confess that your sense of competitive discussions with facts, figures and logic is superb.....nice one.
Thanks, boss! Much appreciated. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by LaudableXX: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
DerideGull:
\Arrant nonsense. French is an official language, such as English, in most of the West African countries. Yari.ba is not a language used anywhere to conduct official business of state or country.
Well you can wail as much as you like, but the Lagos State House of Assembly has made Yoruba one of the recognised languages for conducting business within the state, and has also made a credit pass in Yoruba language, a prerequisite for gaining admission into any tertiary institution owned by the state. Deal with it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Odkosh: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
sharpsecret:
lagos is everybody affair...no one owns it..anyone can buy land nd build a house and rent it out..lagos is no mans land
Go and change the law or go and die. Your ranting is inconsequential.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amarabae:

There is nothing silly about the move.
The law is made to ascertain their ownership of Lagos.
I can't drag ownership of a city when I am a non indigene there, it's stupidity.
in saner climes dee is nothing like indigine as long as u can contribute u a part of d place no wonder we still use fraudulent state of origin instead of residence....it's a pity.... Arnold swazeneger who became governor of California is not an aborigine of America.....its high time we grow sm igbo boys speak Yoruba more Dan igbos yet u still call dem indigine.... angry
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Odkosh:
Go and change the law or go and die. Your ranting is inconsequential.

We are not on that topic anymore, many of u have now weep yourself to bed since i gave u some home truth.

Dat ineffective trash Ambode is doing to get biggots votes in 2019 ahead of pdp remains a joke on you.

Move on bro and get with the current discussion.
Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by LaudableXX: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
sharpsecret:
lagos is everybody affair...no one owns it..anyone can buy land nd build a house and rent it out..lagos is no mans land
sharpsecret:
ask ur father about lagos if he wil tel u d truth like me..lagos is a no mans land..during d biafra war we tried to take over it but ur masters(hausa/fulani)came to ur rescue..it has remain a no mans land since then but now we are takin over lagos gradually and legally by buying ur land and houses..in no time lagos we b ours but 4 now is stil a no mans land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by Odkosh: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
hammer6F:

CEEC AND MIRACLE.

THIS IS HOW HAPPY CEEC IS IN THE COMPANY OF A REAL MAN.

WOMEN, GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SECURE A KISS FROM REAL MEN. tongue grin cheesy wink

NO FORCING OR SOCIAL MEDIA MOVEMENT OR HATING HERE BRO.

IT IS ALL NATURAL.

SHE HAS TO WANT IT AND GO OUT OF HER WAY TO CONVINCE ME THAT SHE WANTS IT.

EVEN THEN, SHE MIGHT NOT GET IT. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QY8jTTRYKM

I don't watch the trash, so I do not know what you are wailing about. All I know is that the law is now official and nothing your ancestors can do about that. Wait for more wailing cos more laws are on the way. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos by hammer6F: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
REAL MAN!

A REAL MAN DOES NOT HAVE TO GRIP HIS WOMAN WITH ALL HIS POWER, SO SHE NO GO RUN FOR A KISS.

SHE HOLDS HIM INSTEAD.

THE IGBO MAN IS THE ONLY REAL MAN IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA. grin grin cheesy cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFWdsVWMDA

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"Take Danjuma's Warning Serious" - APC Chairman In Scandinavia Advises FG / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.