Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,111 members, 7,863,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law (1922 Views)

8 Ways The Newly Passed Law By Kano State For Girls'education Will Impact State / 8 Ways The Newly Passed Law By Kano State For Girls'education Will Impact State / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
nijabazaar:

i hate Lagos....grin

The crudeness of the bus conductors.

the rickety yellow buses with the wood log as seats (so much for center of excellence)

the way everyone thrusts a mouthful of Yoruba into ur face as if u ought to understand even when it's clear you don't .

the female traders at CMS that always misdirects u when you ask for a route and those who will plainly ignore you like you are no visible.

The crudely drawn tattoos on flabby slabs of muscle on these women is a huge turn off

The piles of dirt clogging Orile, Mushin, even Ajah in lekki.

The rubbish clogged canal . the smells that choke you and make ur eyes water along that bridge that leads to ikeja. Mushin with it's pressing mass of people is a real Shi.t hole. Maybe Ajegunle should take that title

But I like their spirit of comradire amongst themselves...

on TV and social media when you hear the hype vested on fashola and Ambode you'd think Lagos an el Dorado.

I felt depressed instead and I wonder why people especially from my region flock to it when they could easily sit back and develop theirs. maybe it's becos of the port and the FG bias towards developing Lagos port only.

I couldn't stand it. Ran back to my place.

Run back to aba, your paris. Leave lagos, lagos does not know your existence.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by nijabazaar: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Run back to aba, your paris. Leave lagos, lagos does not know your existence.

it's my opinion whether you liked it or not...now listen, keep off mentioning me, wonder why someone will take on pigsnidiot as a moniker. Are you a Cretin? or one of those bipolar thingy?
Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2018
nijabazaar:

it's my opinion whether you liked it or not...now listen, keep off mentioning me, wonder why someone will take on pigsnidiot as a moniker. Are you a Cretin? or one of those bipolar thingy?
It is my advice whether you take it or not. Lagos does not know the existence of your generation talkless of you. Mind that. My monika pain you. Wow, you really recognize your name. Sorry i have to use your name as monika. But if e pain you much. Jump enter here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by nijabazaar: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
It is my advice whether you take it or not. Lagos does not know the existence of your generation talkless of you. Mind that. My monika pain you. Wow, you really recognize your name. Sorry i have to use your name as monika. But if e pain you much. Jump enter here.

very obvious you're a Shi.tholean of the crudest order.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Yyeske(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Ndigbo should just shut it up, are igbos the only non Yorubas in Lagos? Why are other groups not talking but just Ndigbo? Call me whatever you want but fact still remains that we make too much noise online, if you are angered with the law, contest it in court and stop dragging peace loving Igbos into this mess.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by Pigsandidiots: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
nijabazaar:

very obvious you're a Shi.tholean of the crudest order.
Perish for all i care. Cry me a river. Like i said, lagos and the good yoruba people do not know the existence of your generations talkless of nonetity like you.

1 Like

Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by EODforce: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Perish for all i care. Cry me a river. Like i said, lagos and the good yoruba people do not know the existence of your generations talkless of nonetity like you.
. Michael , have you started again,you want to cry again abi,

we are waiting for you on the sideline. try nonsense and watch me descend on you now
Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by EODforce: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Yyeske:
. i am a bastard and my family is cursed ,i will die this week, let dangote trailer kill me and my households, if i am Igbo, i am a yorubastard from Ogun soka forest and i mine skull for a living
. we have always known this since time immemorial na
Re: For Those Opening Threads Concerning Lagos Newly Passed Law by EODforce: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Tunde salam Aka Prowalker,where hav you been. welcome back my man

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? / Thoughts On The Osun Election / Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.