Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) (9857 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2018
I saw this on my wall and decided to share
please desist from adultery and fornication......the world is evil just look at them SMH!!

1 Share

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Look like a home video

17 Likes

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Neat camera monitoring them like monitoring spirit

Title: Kunle the Widow Slayer (Yoruba) Pls help me interpret it in Yoruba!

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Clarence Shot it!

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by FriendofGod: 6:21am On Feb 15, 2018
shocked grin cheesy
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin discussion continues
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by doubleZ88(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Karma is a b*tch. magun at work 100%
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by SilentBang(m): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2018
But can this be real grin grin

If it is which i doubt... then,

hospital holds no solution.

I just pity the woman.
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Looks like a movie scene.
If it is real, then it is peniis captivus.
When the vaginal muscle trap your penis.
it happens mainly to cheats.
Keep on cheating .
Lol, the vaginal muscle must be made to relax and also the blood has to flow away from the penis to reduce erection before they can be free.
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2018
I wonder what that Mr and Madam will be thinking of.
Mr: I told my padi leave this girl he no listen, now see wet in don happen.
Madam: Ijeoma leave that man alone and face your marriage, eeeh they say the flie that don't hear word always follow dead corpse to the grave. See your life outside, I tell you or I no tell you. grin
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Nollywood
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Op u forgot to put kenya;

Queensuccubus come see juju at its peak.
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2018
make them force am comot na
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by marunga(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2018
why is that young man in black and white standing and his joystick erected?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Vannlex(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Looks like a movie scene.
If it is real, then it is peniis captivus.
When the vaginal muscle trap your penis.
it happens mainly to cheats.
Keep on cheating .
Lol, the vaginal muscle must be made to relax and also the blood has to flow away from the penis to reduce erection before they can be free.
natural solution is by puring a very cold water on them for fast solution,lol
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Op u forgot to put kenya;

Queensuccubus come see juju at its peak.

grin grin grin

Oouuhh...that looks so sexxxy sha cheesy

I cud imagine how huge his cassava that was stuck in her NUNU as its muscles cant keep up and it juz contracts & doesn't wanna let go his massive meat grin
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by mexxmoney: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Na wheel barrow they use carry them come hospital sef. Lol
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Martin0(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Adontbiliv dis rubbish
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 15, 2018
This is very common in adultery cases
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2018
What a disgrace!
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by squino(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2018
And what are they doing in the hospital? Kpekus rust na, just find mechanic to add grease around the corners of the Vjayjay and then pull slowly

Thank me later cool
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
This looks abit real, and it seems the guy is getting unconscious, look at his posture on the wheelchair and his dilating eyes on the bed, Something is holding the Nigg@ ransome, I pray he survives it.
These hoez ain't loyal~ C. Brown
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Earthquake1: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2018
This looks scripted.
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2018
doubleZ88:
Karma is a b*tch.
magun at work 100%
It's a movie, don't be deceived
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Deckline(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2018
"brings out an ak47 and a sniper,targeting the stupid OP for trying to deceive us"...am about to shoot now. Grenade in hand
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2018
Deckline:
"brings out an ak47 and a sniper,targeting the stupid OP for trying to deceive us"...am about to shoot now. Grenade in hand
you are the fool of the year even Tho we still I'm February I know Mongol can surpass yours wagon this year till it ends.
you didn't read the caption I wrote well Abi? did I tell you it happened in my neighborhood or o told you it was one of my family members?
then why saying or talking about been decieved
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2018
**stucked**
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Trueigbo: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2018
WONDERS
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nackzy: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Only in Africa... Something like this never happens in America, Europe n the rest
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by kramer: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Nackzy:
Only in Africa... Something like this never happens in America, Europe n the rest
crazysaint:
What a disgrace!
doubleZ88:
Karma is a b*tch.
magun at work 100%

You 3 should sho d fug up. Is it not obvious that this is some type of movie.. can you not tell from the quality and angles of the shots
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Deckline(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2018
OP,be warned! I forgive your stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.