Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Reasons Most Ladies Would Remain Single And Not Marrried For So Long(photos)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Most Ladies Would Remain Single And Not Marrried For So Long(photos)! (623 Views)

Joke: Funny Reasons Why Men Don't Live Long (photos) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Most Ladies Would Remain Single And Not Marrried For So Long(photos)! by Tonway(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Trust me I’m not going to pretend or lie to you just because I know my pastor may see this post or one of those “monitoring spirits’ members of my church might tell him of my position on this issue and he might conclude that I have “backslided”, I would tell you the truth out of experience because “We too have the mind of Christ” and we can taste everything.
You see my weakness is that I love Big Black Women (BBW aka Miss Endowed). Recently, having remained celibate for over a year since my fiancée travelled to the US for her curse, I decided to change brakes and bring a lady home. I brought in this matured beautiful lady, with fully concentrated mammalian glands just the way I love them, sensuous backside that can prompt, even the Pop to renege on his oath of celibacy, everything were just standing in ‘awe’ and in adoration of its maker, living me to wonder “why such a beautiful lady could still be single till now! For more..http://www.friendsofnaija.com.ng/2018/02/reasons-most-ladies-would-remain-single.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lowkey Ways Your Partner Has Been Cheating On You / Happy New Month / Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.