Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range (2342 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

Nice response for that girl...

As per motivating girls to be chaste, I believe the message in the article is self-explanatory...

The likes of FluidQueen and Ladyhippolyta88 deciphered the message clearly but would rather bastardize the article, and I can't help but wonder if they belong to the category of girls highlighted in the article...

Also, I didn't want to make the article too long...
You need slap.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

Let me draw your attention to a point I made in the article...

By this time, the “big boys” have made a mess of their bodies and sometimes destinies, only to dump them and settle with a lady who had all the while lived a commendable life.

Guys don't run away from the bolded above. As a matter of fact, that's every man's dream spouse (age not withstanding)...

But if you run away with rich guys who use and dump you, and then you return to your peers and expect them to take what's left of you and marry (all in the name of you cannot marry outside your age range), well, all I can say is GOOD LUCK TO YOU. Maybe we still have really nice guys who don't care about such stuffs.
I write it again you need slap.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
These evening newspapers foaming in the mouth,was the article about you,can't you make your point without sounding pained.

The fact remains that no sensible man wants a left over or some misguided elements who followed their ancestors cos of material gains then returned with some fake love.
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by SKhanmi: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

Nice response for that girl...

As per motivating girls to be chaste, I believe the message in the article is self-explanatory...

The likes of FluidQueen and Ladyhippolyta88 deciphered the message clearly but would rather bastardize the article, and I can't help but wonder if they belong to the category of girls highlighted in the article...

Also, I didn't want to make the article too long...

Confirm pure analysis, You've said it all. Ignore the "smart" ladies undecided
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
and what if we do? Fúck whomever we please?

Would. You die? Tell me so I'd fúck some more.
Hypocrite!!!!!!!
From the look of things, the article speaks of your kind...

I'm not surprised that all you have to offer is F*CK like you mentioned up there...

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I write it again you need slap.
And I ask again,

ARE YOU DONE TALKING??

Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by jezuzboi(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pepsi101:
These evening newspapers foaming in the mouth,was the article about you,can't you make your point without sounding pained.

The fact remains that no sensible man wants a left over or some misguided elements who followed their ancestors cos of material gains then returned with some fake love.
Thank You My Brother...

Those girls belong to the category who always want to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK...

So when they set eyes on ugly truths like this, they snap like threatened snakes...
Re: The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
jezuzboi:

And I ask again,

ARE YOU DONE TALKING??

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Funny Pic Of Plus Sized Woman On Top Of A Guy / Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] / Oloshoism: Definition, Types, Problems and WayForrward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.