Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (96056 Views)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
ordinaryjoe:

South Africans on Nairaland. I've come to understand that u guys have been here... Nairaland is really big. There's an Ethiopian here too I guess. And Makkydebbie from Ghana. U guys follow up on our news I guess.

Surprised!! I feel its cool, sometimes you want to get a feel of culture and life of a people if you can't visit and leave there forums like this gives a sneak peek. So for me they are all welcomed.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
ordinaryjoe:

South Africans on Nairaland. I've come to understand that u guys have been here... Nairaland is really big. There's an Ethiopian here too I guess. And Makkydebbie from Ghana. U guys follow up on our news I guess.

Lol, speaking for myself, I found this place by chance. I can't say I was really "following up" on anything relating to Nigeria at the time. I was searching for a TV programme & in my search results, the same show was being discussed in one of the threads here. That's how I joined Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A poes. Lol, I'm joking. Though that's the word I'd use as a substitute for a player.

I don't believe there's such a word. IDK. I'm not fluent in the language but I understand it.

"Poes" why do I think this word has a deeper negative meaning that what you tell me. hmmm... XhosaNostra come clean and tell me.. I would guess you are from Zulu tribe,? tell me in what "player" would mean in Zulu then?

@Mzansian an answer from you is also welcomed
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
The day he would feel like having sex bad bad and that lady come unfortunately dey around,dat day her body go hear am
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Originalsly: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Being mad is different from being a drug addict. The guy was a drug addict..... detoxed... they took the drugs out of his system. How much damage the drugs have caused...time will tell. Looks like he was in deep on crack cocaine .... that's a monster.to get rid of. At least she tried..... while most of us would never admit we know the person let alone stop to help.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, stop it . I'm sure there guards around them when the pic was taken .......just incase cheesy.
you get sense....men they around wey for demobilise the idiot if he misbehave.... lol

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

"Poes" why do I think this word has a deeper negative meaning that what you tell me. hmmm... XhosaNostra come clean and tell me.. I would guess you are from Zulu tribe,? tell me in what "player" would mean in Zulu then?

@Mzansian an answer from you is also welcomed

Yes, it's a negative word to call someone you don't like, similar to the C-word & other variations. Direct translation is p*ssy. But it can be used as an all-inclusive word to mean a sorry excuse of a human being. A scum.

I'm Xhosa, btw. The most popular word we use for anyone with loose morals is "Isifebe". It can be used for both males & females.

Why are you interested in that? Usisifebe (are you a wh*re)? grin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by prinzy1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

The bolded made me fall on my knees, laughing grin, how the hell do you know that? grin grin sicko grin. I really can't stop laughing. True, anything can be recycled including " it" grin. We can't afford to throw away recyclable products when there are struggling sistas out there grin. #stopwasting.

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
In humane economies, therapy and medication helps curb mental diseases.

It may not be curable but treatable and managed like HIV.

Let's never, ever give up on people with this mental illness.

In Nigeria, the Psychiatric and Teaching hospitals can manage them well. And the earlier they begin treatment the better their chances at recovery.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Abogwara: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Still looks mad.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Redhot111(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Make the lady kuku marry am na to the help a perfect one
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, it's a negative word to call someone you don't like, similar to the C-word & other variations. Direct translation is p*ssy. But it can be used as an all-inclusive word to mean a sorry excuse of a human being. A scum.

I'm Xhosa, btw. The most popular word we use for anyone with loose morals is "Isifebe". It can be used for both males & females.

wow am learning

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

wow am learning

Good. Because I also know the popular Nigerian versions tongue
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Martin0(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good. Because I also know the popular Nigerian versions tongue
yeah

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by adams345(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
na wa oooo i thank God for his new life and i appreciate dat lady dat looked into his life
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well I am interested just in-case i happen to meet a SA lady and she calls me any of those words, I understand. I get this a lot with ladies who meet me for the first time and judge me for as a "Player" clearly am not. Also, for learning purpose you know.. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those are deep words up there.. the worst of the worst.. lol I learnt new words in Zulu..

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

yeah

Ja.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

Well I am interested just in-case i happen to meet a SA lady and she calls me any of those words, I understand. I get this a lot with ladies who meet me for the first time and judge me for as a "Player" clearly am not. Also, for learning purpose you know.. smiley

Hahaha. Ok.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ja.
umntwana olungileyogrin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

umntwana olungileyogrin

Yessir. Whatever translating app you're using is good.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Ok.

I am not planning on visiting SA anytime soon. "I love my head" and news I get from SA about "Xeno.." doesn't please me much. So I am staying put in my country for now.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

I am not planning on visiting SA anytime soon. "I love my head" and news I get from SA about "Xeno.." doesn't please me much. So I am staying put in my country for now.

South Africans are not all xenophobic. But if that's how you feel, then stay put, broer.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yessir. Whatever translating app you're using is good.

yeah it helps me to learn faster, I wouldn't just know everything just at ease.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

South Africans are not all xenophobic. But if that's how you feel, then stay put, broer.

I am not a "one cap fits all" kind of person i don't stereotype. I know how its like leaving away from one country of his birth. I have dual citizenship and see how the west generalize about Africans as a whole for me i wouldn't project that on any sect. I just feel maybe when i feels tempers in your country go down abit then I would visit. I know you SA people can tell a Nigerian from a mile away. lol

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

I am not a "one cap fits all" kind of person i don't stereotype. I know how its like leaving away from one country of his birth. I have dual citizenship and see how the west generalize about Africans as a whole for me i wouldn't project that on any sect. I just feel maybe when i feels tempers in your country go down abit then I would visit. I know you SA people can tell a Nigerian from a mile away. lol

Shrugs.

See you when we see you lol.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Shrugs.

See you when we see you lol.

Let me get back to work.. nice chatting with u..

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

Let me get back to work.. nice chatting with u..

Likewise.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by larrybabanla(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
nice one, but no matter what? small skon skon go still dey him head
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Pat081: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

dat mean am free

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Friend indeed
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by coolprince32(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]she is a friend indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.