Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (96050 Views)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol @ poor guy. I will give him credit kuleyo, he hardly takes me kulondawo ka satan lol. Maybe , this time around i chose umntu who doesn't pour petrol emlilweni ovuthayo and enjoys watching the whole house coming down *evil creep* grin. Uyazi the insecurities endinazo and doesn't play around that to drive me insane . But ke we had sometime yofundana before sifike apha lol.

Awww, that's sweet. You make me wanna fall in love lol. It's awesome that he is understanding & all.

What's for lunch? I made New Year's resolutions, but my fat ass is still eating. Ugh.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awww, that's sweet. You make me wanna fall in love lol. It's awesome that he is understanding & all.

What's for lunch? I made New Year's resolutions, but my fat ass is still eating. Ugh.

smiley

Lol, you wanted to eat less?. Fat ass? Come on , so you wanna look like a stick ? cheesy. Mna , I started being a rabbit from the 15th ka Jan till eka March and yerrr I hate it lol. Ndizithandela I junk food yam mna and now can't have it coz nditya some meds.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

smiley

Lol, you wanted to eat less?. Fat ass? Come on , so you wanna look like a stick ? cheesy. Mna , I started being a rabbit from the 15th ka Jan till eka March and yerrr I hate it lol. Ndizithandela I junk food yam mna and now can't have it coz nditya some meds.

Wow, I admire your dedication. How many kilos are you hoping to lose? I need to lose like 17 kilos. December did me amawololo.

What meds? Uyagula?

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wow, I admire your dedication. How many kilos are you hoping to lose? I need to lose like 17 kilos. December did me amawololo.

What meds? Uyagula?

Lol, caba ubusitya ne?.

Lol, I'm not trying to lose weight . Not really sick but maybe sick lol. Nditya some meds zoncedisana nesibeleko Sam esi ethe ethe cheesy. Kunzima, ayenzeki into lol.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, caba ubusitya ne?.

Lol, I'm not trying to lose weight . Not really sick but maybe sick lol. Nditya some meds zoncedisana nesibeleko Sam esi ethe ethe cheesy. Kunzima, ayenzeki into lol.

Awwww, Lioness embarassed *hugs* Kuzolunga, mntase. Don't worry. Now I feel bad for even asking. Yazi usisi wam had her 1st @ 39. They told her ngeke ambone. Now bathathu. Yonke into is in God's timing.
Abantwana bakhe btw you can tell they didn't grow up ekasi. The little boy uthi ulusu is a green chicken. Ndiyamva esithi they ate green chicken but I was lost thinking it's an exotic dish, like Thai lol. Kanti ne, it's tripe.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, Lioness embarassed *hugs* Kuzolunga, mntase. Don't worry. Now I feel bad for even asking. Yazi usisi wam had her 1st @ 39. They told her ngeke ambone. Now bathathu. Yonke into is in God's timing.
Abantwana bakhe btw you can tell they didn't grow up ekasi. The little boy uthi ulusu is a green chicken. Ndiyamva esithi they ate green chicken but I was lost thinking it's an exotic dish, like Thai lol. Kanti ne, it's tripe.

*Spam bot* .

Lol, no don't worry. It's not long sizama, but I just want to fasten up the process apha in the beginning of the year , I love my December time cheesy but it doesn't look good for me lol. My step mom was like , once uqale ube stressed and desparate for uba yenzeke it won't, it will happen when you least expect it. Jesus! I'm a planner kalok mna cheesy, how's this going to work for me ? God must do the needful ASAP cheesy. Plus ndidinwe ubayi sort of nympho grin grin. Tjo @ 39, I think I would have thrown in the towel. Lol@ green chicken, that's cute . Uza nini yours ? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mzansian:

*Spam bot* .

Lol, no don't worry. It's not long sizama, but I just want to fasten up the process apha in the beginning of the year , I love my December time cheesy but it doesn't look goof for me lol. My step mom was like , once uqale ube stressed and desparate for uba yenzeke it won't, it will happen when you least expect it. Jesus! I'm a planner kalok mna cheesy, how's this going to work for me ? God must do the needful ASAP cheesy. Plus ndidinwe ubayi sort of nympho grin grin. Tjo @ 39, I think I would have thrown in the towel. Lol@ green chicken, that's cute . Uza nini yours ? tongue

LMFAO @ nympho. I'm speechless. Good luck ke, girl. Ndinaye owam, uyi-one. It's just that I don't wanna shwaqa too much here. Some things are none of their business.

Here. But is a bit older now.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ nympho. I'm speechless. Good luck ke, girl. Ndinaye owam, uyi-one. It's just that I don't wanna shwaqa too much here. Some things are none of their business.

Here. But is a bit older now.

Thanks , girl . Gosh! And these things make me sweat even under the air con , nkosyam cheesy.

shocked shocked shocked what? . Hayi wena , you are really a witch . I've never suspected this one ngawe . * faints* grin. Awwww! Cute , ingathi yi younger you. I'm truly shocked . Akamhle bethuna kiss. Ok, I get though for not papashing it.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mzansian:

Thanks , girl . Gosh! And these things make me sweat even under the air con , nkosyam cheesy.

shocked shocked shocked what? . Hayi wena , you are really a witch . I've never suspected this one ngawe . * faints* grin. Awwww! Cute , ingathi yi younger you. I'm truly shocked . Akamhle bethuna kiss. Ok, I get though for not papashing it.

Awwww, shame. Good things don't come easy tongue Eintlek, the entire process is not very enjoyable. Hence ndinomnqongo lol. I just can't see myself pregnant.
I'm very secretive, ne? Yes, we look so much alike. Mini me smiley

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, shame. Good things don't come easy tongue Eintlek, the entire process is not very enjoyable. Hence ndinomnqongo lol. I just can't see myself pregnant.
I'm very secretive, ne? Yes, we look so much alike. Mini me smiley

Lol, it's exhausting ne . What is mnqongo? . Lol, don't be selfish tongue. Lol , yes you are . Undethisile serious.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, it's exhausting ne . What is mnqongo? . Lol, don't be selfish tongue. Lol , yes you are . Undethisile serious.

That means your dad didn't or doesn't drink. Thina sikhule nonopatyutyu grin Hence I hate alcoholic men now. Mnqongo = 1 beer. I'm surprised you don't know that tongue

It's only the start. The exhaustion of the real deal is something else. Lol, I hate everything about ukumitha, sorry. Zala, uzalele nathi. It's your time cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That means your dad didn't or doesn't drink. Thina sikhule nonopatyutyu grin Hence I hate alcoholic men now. Mnqongo = 1 beer. I'm surprised you don't know that tongue

It's only the start. The exhaustion of the real deal is something else. Lol, I hate everything about ukumitha, sorry. Zala, uzalele nathi. It's your time cheesy

Lol, kanti he does just never heard of that word . Lol@ onopatyutyu . Lol, so akaseli u baby ? tongue.

Eish, don't traumatize me already lol, I remember my Cuz during her time, yho she complained all the way till wabeleka and always looking shiny with a huge nose and ass grin grin. Lol, wish ingazi twins ndingazuphinda tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, kanti he does just never heard of that word . Lol@ onopatyutyu . Lol, so akaseli u baby ? tongue.

Eish, don't traumatize me already lol, I remember my Cuz during her time, yho she complained all the way till wabeleka and always looking shiny with a huge nose and ass grin grin. Lol, wish ingazi twins ndingazuphinda tongue

No, he doesn't drink.

LMAO @ huge nose & ass. Maybe you'll carry yours differently because experiences azifani. I remember the time my cousin was pregnant in 2001. Her boyfriend is from eZiphunzane, near pha ke kunamagali amaninzi. People use public toilets, es'qikini. Anyway, amaBhaca clean them every morning with deep (madubula). Yena she liked standing near the toilets as they're being cleaned. She liked the smell. I asked her, so why don't you mix the deep with water & sniff it at home. She said the smell is not the same. Ufuna that one esinekaka in the mix lol. Wow.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, he doesn't drink.

LMAO @ huge nose & ass. Maybe you'll carry yours differently because experiences azifani. I remember the time my cousin was pregnant in 2001. Her boyfriend is from eZiphunzane, near pha ke kunamagali amaninzi. People use public toilets, es'qikini. Anyway, amaBhaca clean them every morning with deep (madubula). Yena she liked standing near the toilets as they're being cleaned. She liked the smell. I asked her, so why don't you mix the deep with water & sniff it at home. She said the smell is not the same. Ufuna that one esinekaka in the mix lol. Wow.

Lol, hopefully. Lmfao, that's so weird grin grin. I wonder yintoni le that causes people to crave some weird stuff. My sista used to be obsessed with emotionally charged movies time emithi her first and start crying like someone beat her up cheesy, maybe ke she was releasing ( u daddy wadla phantsi) . I don't know but she used to really scare me , and I was still younger then .

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, hopefully. Lmfao, that's so weird grin grin. I wonder yintoni le that causes people to crave some weird stuff. My sista used to be obsessed with emotionally charged movies time emithi her first and start crying like someone beat her up cheesy, maybe ke she was releasing ( u daddy wadla phantsi) . I don't know but she used to really scare me , and I was still younger then .

LMAO. Wow. Hahaha. We'll see how you behave when it's your time tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Wow. Hahaha. We'll see how you behave when it's your time tongue

Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.