Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (96059 Views)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Yho sani , it's both sad and bad. Lol , u girl doesn't waste time, wait for who ? Lol. Hopefully though, she will grow up from now on and u - v warned her uba ingathi kant she's still planning on continuing no bufebe while living with this one coz GP guys are not smilling ....uzofa qha.

Ja.

Eish I'm going to miss JZ kodwa grin Is his resignation official yet? I don't really watch the news lol.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ja.

Eish I'm going to miss JZ kodwa grin Is his resignation official yet? I don't really watch the news lol.

Lol , sadly it is. Cyril became the president izolo embarassed.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol , sadly it is. Cyril became the president izolo embarassed.

Lol, why do you seem to have so much resentment towards Cyril?

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, why do you seem to have so much resentment towards Cyril?

My problem with him is whom he serves? Coz its not the citizens of SA. Like Julius said " Ramaphosa is nothing but a rich slave " grin. and I concur . Une bass syndrome latata rha. Watch the space radical economic transformation proposed in the December conference is dead in arrival with Cyril at the helm of things . From now on kuzokhala isicathulo se handlers zakhe o Rupert. And it had started already .

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

My problem with him is whom he serves? Coz its not the citizens of SA. Like Julius said " Ramaphosa is nothing but a rich slave " grin. and I concur . Une bass syndrome latata rha. Watch the space radical economic transformation proposed in the December conference is dead in arrival with Cyril at the helm of things . From now on kuzokhala isicathulo se handlers zakhe o Rupert. And it had started already .

Why do you say it has started?

TBH, mna I wasn't supportive of this radical economic nton-nton, because I knew that it wasn't going to benefit the people who need it the most. I'm tired of seeing the rich get richer, while abantu bethu are getting poorer.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why do you say it has started?

TBH, mna I wasn't supportive of this radical economic nton-nton, because I knew that it wasn't going to benefit the people who need it the most. I'm tired of seeing the rich get richer, while abantu bethu are getting poorer.

U Ramaphosa says when we begin the land redistribution programme masiqale with the land o under iinkosi undecided. Mngakakanani lomhlaba to begin with ? . Amabhulu have over 80% and he ain't talking about that grin ja ne. Like I said , Rupert has spoken .

I'm in support of it mna , but first things first ..umhlaba, not iziganga grin like we have the rich one which Ramaphosa is scared to touch. That is the only thing amangamla use to keep us under I control. Remember, sithi who do the actual farming whilst bona they are just directors and getting richer. They export heavily amandla wethu and bring in i currencies ezinzima and build Estates, flats etc so that o Jace noo zar will go and rent or buy kubo grin while owning nothing undecided. So if asithathi the means of production we will continue this cycle and remain i bytches zabo forever . Remember again, I banks zezabo and when you want a huge loan to start a proper business bathi use umhlaba as collateral grin knowing very well the average darkie doesn't have lol. So basically singabasenzi forver whilst bona they create jobs and pay you what they want lol.

Yaz the real reason behind the whole zuma thing ? Forget the corruption noise .

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

U Ramaphosa says when we begin the land redistribution programme masiqale with the land o under iinkosi undecided. Mngakakanani lomhlaba to begin with ? . Amabhulu have over 80% and he ain't talking about that grin ja ne. Like I said , Rupert has spoken .

I'm in support of it mna , but first things first ..umhlaba, not iziganga grin like we have the rich one which Ramaphosa is scared to touch. That is the only thing amangamla use to keep us under I control. Remember, sithi who do the actual farming whilst bona they are just directors and getting richer. They export heavily amandla wethu and bring in i currencies ezinzima and build Estates, flats etc so that o Jace noo zar will go and rent or buy kubo grin while owning nothing undecided. So if asithathi the means of production we will continue this cycle and remain i bytches zabo forever . Remember again, I banks zezabo and when you want a huge loan to start a proper business bathi use umhlaba as collateral grin knowing very well the average darkie doesn't have lol. So basically singabasenzi forver whilst bona they create jobs and pay you what they want lol.

Yaz the real reason behind the whole zuma thing ? Forget the corruption noise .

Hmmm...
But I thought the govt owns the majority of the land mos. So now I'm surprised. Xa usithi not iziganga, then how are millions of people going to benefit kulomhlaba sewakhiwe. I'm afraid ngathi we're creating a culture ka-dankie. Everybody feels they're entitled to something. And there's also this issue of the Khoisans ecaleni, who claim that umhlaba belongs TO THEM ngoba they were also forcibly displaced by the Bantu. If we don't learn to move past certain things, we'll face the realities of countries like Sudan ngoba iyaxabanisa this thing of the land.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm...
But I thought the govt owns the majority of the land mos. So now I'm surprised. Xa usithi not iziganga, then how are millions of people going to benefit kulomhlaba sewakhiwe. I'm afraid ngathi we're creating a culture ka-dankie. Everybody feels they're entitled to something. And there's also this issue of the Khoisans ecaleni, who claim that umhlaba belongs TO THEM ngoba they were also forcibly displaced by the Bantu. If we don't learn to move past certain things, we'll face the realities of countries like Sudan ngoba iyaxabanisa this thing of the land.

No akunjalo. Urhulumente own only 3% the rest ozanokutya belongs to o bass which is what is causing the unrest and if not resolved quickly kunyiwe because there is no other country that izinto zonke are owned by few. Remember if there is a farm kwi village , the people that will work there will be abantu ba pha as is currently the case but do they benefit ? No babhatalwa nge wine. So what's going to change? The people who have been turned into slaves kweza fama will all own a share of it , I proceeds zento yonke will go to them which in turn will mean they can now send a their kids esikolweni which they can't now , which will change i cycle yendlala which has been there for centuries on those farming communities. Which will change i dominance yabelungu in those communities , kalok I slave no master soze babe equal lol...so le shyt ye rainbow nation liphupha for now. Remember the living conditions zabantu who work kwi farms ? U bass and family bakwi mansion whilst abesebenzi bekwi backyard shacks without umbane. So without owning I means of production sizislaves qha. I SA iseyi Country ye hostages grin. We still don't have i means zokwenza imisebenzi for ourselves coz asina bank which will fund I startups which will create jobs without o bass. Which is their problem with zuma , uthe we must nationalise I reserve bank , leliphi elinye ilizwe where the head of banks I owned ngabantu aba outside ? Only apha. Once it's nationalized then kuzovuleka I space to open it state owned bank. Which will help young entrepreneurs zo darkie get funding. Plus I bonds zethu zizoba fair unlike now where we pay 5 times more than ingamla kodwa they earn 5 times more grin. Ja ne. We are all sick of sending I cv kwa bass nathi sifuna ubango bass lol.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

No akunjalo. Urhulumente own only 3% the rest ozanokutya belongs to o bass which is what is causing the unrest and if not resolved quickly kunyiwe because there is no other country that izinto zonke are owned by few. Remember if there is a farm kwi village , the people that will work there will be abantu ba pha as is currently the case but do they benefit ? No babhatalwa nge wine. So what's going to change? The people who have been turned into slaves kweza fama will all own a share of it , I proceeds zento yonke will go to them which in turn will mean they can now send a their kids esikolweni which they can't now , which will change i cycle yendlala which has been there for centuries on those farming communities. Which will change i dominance yabelungu in those communities , kalok I slave no master soze babe equal lol...so le shyt ye rainbow nation liphupha for now. Remember the living conditions zabantu who work kwi farms ? U bass and family bakwi mansion whilst abesebenzi bekwi backyard shacks without umbane. So without owning I means of production sizislaves qha. I SA iseyi Country ye hostages grin. We still don't have i means zokwenza imisebenzi for ourselves coz asina bank which will fund I startups which will create jobs without o bass. Which is their problem with zuma , uthe we must nationalise I reserve bank , leliphi elinye ilizwe where the head of banks I owned ngabantu aba outside ? Only apha. Once it's nationalized then kuzovuleka I space to open it state owned bank. Which will help young entrepreneurs zo darkie get funding. Plus I bonds zethu zizoba fair unlike now where we pay 5 times more than ingamla kodwa they earn 5 times more grin. Ja ne. We are all sick of sending I cv kwa bass nathi sifuna ubango bass lol.

Looooool, Lioness. It all sounds so good in an ideal world & on paper, but I don't think that's how it'll work out in the real world. Remember ukuba kwabona abantu bethu they cannot give you something for nothing. Emisebenzini kungenwa with connections, so how will they all of a sudden become fair, especially when the pie is much bigger? Sorry but I don't see it working. Ndiyamazi mna umntu omnyama. He's the worst oppressor than umlungu. Go to any govt place, ubone the way they treat people, beba undermina. Mna I say umntu makazakhele esakhe, so these opportunists won't get what they want under the guise of "uplifting the poor", when some of us know it's all for show. This won't end well, I swear.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Looooool, Lioness. It all sounds so good in an ideal world & on paper, but I don't think that's how it'll work out in the real world. Remember ukuba kwabona abantu bethu they cannot give you something for nothing. Emisebenzini kungenwa with connections, so how will they all of a sudden become fair, especially when the pie is much bigger? Sorry but I don't see it working. Ndiyamazi mna umntu omnyama. He's the worst oppressor than umlungu. Go to any govt place, ubone the way they treat people, beba undermina. Mna I say umntu makazakhele esakhe, so these opportunists won't get what they want under the guise of "uplifting the poor", when some of us know it's all for show. This won't end well, I swear.

Lol, I understand not wonke umntu will be smilling bakhona abazofumana less than others while the elite will chow more ( not peculiar to SA by the way, injalo all over). Mna I wouldn't mind if umhlaba instead of being given to individuals anikwe u government which is also enye I option being discussed coz if the state is In control of it like kumazwe anje nge Kenya, it becomes easier . But le current situation yona soze isebenze it will lead to more farm murders as we have seen in recent months I numbers zonyukile and it's becoming scary. Noba siyenzani njani but we must find a way coz ubane 10% yabantu aba productive while I majority bekwi grants is a no no. Just yesterday kwi ndaba we saw e free state abantu living kwi shacks next to a dirty dam not far ngakwi golf course, mind you they used to live kulandawo where the golf course was but they were forcefully removed because lamhlaba was " owned " by some dead Johann whose grandchildren recently came back from new Zealand basusa abantu who have lived there for decades.

But ke like Nkosaza said if the ANC doesn't address this ASAP shyt is going to hit the fan and no one is going to escape .

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I understand not wonke umntu will be smilling bakhona abazofumana less than others while the elite will chow more ( not peculiar to SA by the way, injalo all over). Mna I wouldn't mind if umhlaba instead of being given to individuals anikwe u government which is also enye I option being discussed coz if the state is In control of it like kumazwe anje nge Kenya, it becomes easier . But le current situation yona soze isebenze it will lead to more farm murders as we have seen in recent months I numbers zonyukile and it's becoming scary. Noba siyenzani njani but we must find a way coz ubane 10% yabantu aba productive while I majority bekwi grants is a no no. Just yesterday kwi ndaba we saw e free state abantu living kwi shacks next to a dirty dam not far ngakwi golf course, mind you they used to live kulandawo where the golf course was but they were forcefully removed because lamhlaba was " owned " by some dead Johann whose grandchildren recently came back from new Zealand basusa abantu who have lived there for decades.

But ke like Nkosaza said if the ANC doesn't address this ASAP shyt is going to hit the fan and no one is going to escape .

But you must also look at it both ways because kwayena urhulumente or rather the people in charge of the welfare yabantu, basuka banyoluke batye kwalemali that is meant to build abantu izindlu, sele abantu be stranded now. What they did in East London is unbelievable. Instead of building people homes, they gave them the building material & left it at that. Some of the material was ruined by exposure because people didn't have the money to hire contractors. Abanye they sold it, while the rest was stolen. Mna shame I'm very disappointed by how things are being handled. I don't believe any promises they make anymore because they lose focus & become greedy.

But ke we will see.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Mzansian(f): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

But you must also look at it both ways because kwayena urhulumente or rather the people in charge of the welfare yabantu, basuka banyoluke batye kwalemali that is meant to build abantu izindlu, sele abantu be stranded now. What they did in East London is unbelievable. Instead of building people homes, they gave them the building material & left it at that. Some of the material was ruined by exposure because people didn't have the money to hire contractors. Abanye they sold it, while the rest was stolen. Mna shame I'm very disappointed by how things are being handled. I don't believe any promises they make anymore because they lose focus & become greedy.

But ke we will see.

That is the biggest problem here ; 50% of the ANC parliament members are greediots who lack the political will to act in a way that will benefit abantu. They are undecisive in increasing the pace of transformation because bahluthi not only from stealing but also from ufumbathiswa I brown bags from a London to delay the process. Remember I queen yenza lento e Zim until umugabe lost it , but ezobambi apha is that it will be the average citizen that will lose it as seyiqalile. The emergence of organizations like blf spells danger because now they are preaching to the poorest of the poor uba they should occupy any mhlaba they want and that I anc won't help them if they don't help themselves (true ke) . Anywho sobona khona.

But natsi I bet grin;

If Cyril keeps the following people on his cabinet , I will give you any amount of money you ask for grin.

1. Minister of mineral resources ( amangamla hate him coz he is making sure I businesses that do business with mines zeze darkie grin) Rama won't stand for that.

2. Minister of energy ( I nuclear deal didn't go to a western nation ko bass bethu, iye e Russia) Rama will punish him on behalf of Oppenheimer cheesy.

3. Minister of public enterprises ( she is too loud about it dominance yabelungu kwi state owned companies , the coloured biatch is a goner grin) Rama can never betray his massas.

4. Minister of finance ( how dare I darkie take that position bekhona of Gordhan? grin, his Zulu ass is a goner , la position zange yaphathwa yi darkie since 94)

5. Minister if state security ( he is busy investigating abelungu aba corrupt, uyaphapha grin he is gone ).

6. The public protector (she will not kneel and take white preeks on her mouth like Thuli madonsela grin, she will be the first one to go Futhi, plus she is investigating apartheid Era contracts ezi who are collapsing u Eskom, SAA etc grin. She needs to go . How dare you stop Americans, Jews and Brits from doing what they want kwilizwe abaliphetheyo).

Give it a month or two, grin. Banyile aba.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

That is the biggest problem here ; 50% of the ANC parliament members are greediots who lack the political will to act in a way that will benefit abantu. They are undecisive in increasing the pace of transformation because bahluthi not only from stealing but also from ufumbathiswa I brown bags from a London to delay the process. Remember I queen yenza lento e Zim until umugabe lost it , but ezobambi apha is that it will be the average citizen that will lose it as seyiqalile. The emergence of organizations like blf spells danger because now they are preaching to the poorest of the poor uba they should occupy any mhlaba they want and that I anc won't help them if they don't help themselves (true ke) . Anywho sobona khona.

But natsi I bet grin;

If Cyril keeps the following people on his cabinet , I will give you any amount of money you ask for grin.

1. Minister of mineral resources ( amangamla hate him coz he is making sure I businesses that do business with mines zeze darkie grin) Rama won't stand for that.

2. Minister of energy ( I nuclear deal didn't go to a western nation ko bass bethu, iye e Russia) Rama will punish him on behalf of Oppenheimer cheesy.

3. Minister of public enterprises ( she is too loud about it dominance yabelungu kwi state owned companies , the coloured biatch is a goner grin) Rama can never betray his massas.

4. Minister of finance ( how dare I darkie take that position bekhona of Gordhan? grin, his Zulu ass is a goner , la position zange yaphathwa yi darkie since 94)

5. Minister if state security ( he is busy investigating abelungu aba corrupt, uyaphapha grin he is gone ).

6. The public protector (she will not kneel and take white preeks on her mouth like Thuli madonsela grin, she will be the first one to go Futhi, plus she is investigating apartheid Era contracts ezi who are collapsing u Eskom, SAA etc grin. She needs to go . How dare you stop Americans, Jews and Brits from doing what they want kwilizwe abaliphetheyo).

Give it a month or two, grin. Banyile aba.

Hahaha. Lol. We'll see. Mna I don't care who is minister of what, I just want to see people who are capable placed in positions they qualify for qha. Not lento yokuba uzabalazile, therefore you must hold a public office come rain or sunshine, uze uguge ubenenkqayi grin Noko abanye babo badala now & should give space to the younger generation so they could come forth & implement new ideas. I'm so sick of hearing about izinto zakudala. It's impossible to go back in time & correct the sins of the past because even our ancestors were not oongcwele-ngcwele. In some cases they helped abelungu sekunjenje. They got themselves played in the process.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mzansian:

I don't speak Afrikaans.
Xhosa answered my question. But you speak Zulu? Looking at your profile picture gives me an idea of your type.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Lol. We'll see. Mna I don't care who is minister of what, I just want to see people who are capable placed in positions they qualify for qha. Not lento yokuba uzabalazile, therefore you must hold a public office come rain or sunshine, uze uguge ubenenkqayi grin Noko abanye babo badala now & should give space to the younger generation so they could come forth & implement new ideas. I'm so sick of hearing about izinto zakudala. It's impossible to go back in time & correct the sins of the past because even our ancestors were not oongcwele-ngcwele. In some cases they helped abelungu sekunjenje. They got themselves played in the process.

Sorry for disappearing with a bye Friday, got distracted by abavakashi. How's the morning so far ? .

Yes , totally agree with putting qualified and capable people kwezi positions which is why I know the people I mentioned are gone . They are qualified and are implementing the policies that will fasten the radical transformation ( which no ngamla supports including their media houses hence bebizwa all sorts of names). U Ramaphosa will come in with weak stooges who will delay the whole process for another 9 years cheesy. Ja into zakudala are somehow used by anc as an excuse for their incompetence but at the same time we can't hide that omandela benza ikaka kula codesa hence kusenje. I 90%ye contracts ze state were signed then for up to 40years shocked lol and there is no space for new players , sonke silwa ngale 10% which abnormal and unacceptable asizozinja kaloku we can't accept amathambo kukho izihlunu grin. Hence I support the public protector when she says let's review zonke I contracts za after 94 kulapho sizobona khona uba who the real criminals are , why I DA ingafuni? I thought zi corruption crusaders ezinkulu. Zona eza before 94 I think are a waste of time , seyadlula and I think that's why that ain't the main focus of the report anyways.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2018
Deeman1:

Xhosa answered my question. But you speak Zulu? Looking at your profile picture gives me an idea of your type.

I do speak Zulu, but I'm not Zulu. I am actually Xhosa as well. My type ?
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Sorry for disappearing with a bye Friday, got distracted by abavakashi. How's the morning so far ? .

Yes , totally agree with putting qualified and capable people kwezi positions which is why I know the people I mentioned are gone . They are qualified and are implementing the policies that will fasten the radical transformation ( which no ngamla supports including their media houses hence bebizwa all sorts of names). U Ramaphosa will come in with weak stooges who will delay the whole process for another 9 years cheesy. Ja into zakudala are somehow used by anc as an excuse for their incompetence but at the same time we can't hide that omandela benza ikaka kula codesa hence kusenje. I 90%ye contracts ze state were signed then for up to 40years shocked lol and there is no space for new players , sonke silwa ngale 10% which abnormal and unacceptable asizozinja kaloku we can't accept amathambo kukho izihlunu grin. Hence I support the public protector when she says let's review zonke I contracts za after 94 kulapho sizobona khona uba who the real criminals are , why I DA ingafuni? I thought zi corruption crusaders ezinkulu. Zona eza before 94 I think are a waste of time , seyadlula and I think that's why that ain't the main focus of the report anyways.

I see smiley Ubufikelwe ngobani na, Nontombi? Btw, I hope you enjoyed playing the part of a hostess with the mostest, vaskoti & all tongue

So far so good. I found the owner of the cats. They belong downstairs. Uthi they ran out & he just gave up the chase. It's an older guy, plus akanamlenze. It's amazing that I barely know half the people living here. I need to get out more grin

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see smiley Ubufikelwe ngobani na, Nontombi? Btw, I hope you enjoyed playing the part of a hostess with the mostest, vaskoti & all tongue

So far so good. I found the owner of the cats. They belong downstairs. Uthi they ran out & he just gave up the chase. It's an older guy, plus akanamlenze. It's amazing that I barely know half the people living here. I need to get out more grin

No one important cheesy, just my two cousins. Lol, I'm quite a lazy hostess . You had better be ready to to get your own things when you visit me , especially on a Friday evening lol. Oh atleast. Shame, poor guy. Lol , so you are an extreme homebody ?
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

No one important cheesy, just my two cousins. Lol, I'm quite a lazy hostess . You had better be ready to to get your own things when you visit me , especially on a Friday evening lol. Oh atleast. Shame, poor guy. Lol , so you are an extreme homebody ?

LMAO. Wow. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to touch other people's stuff? Kaloku we grew up knowing that there're things that must only be looked at, never touched. Yabo? Those fancy plates & glasses grin Do you have rules like that kwakho? Parents' rules kodwa. Smh. Bathi there're home clothes & going out clothes. I still follow that one to the letter though.

Oomzala bakho also live in Jozi or they came all the way?

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Wow. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to touch other people's stuff? Kaloku we grew up knowing that there're things that must only be looked at, never touched. Yabo? Those fancy plates & glasses grin Do you have rules like that kwakho? Parents' rules kodwa. Smh. Bathi there're home clothes & going out clothes. I still follow that one to the letter though.

Oomzala bakho also live in Jozi or they came all the way?

LMFAO, yho andayihleka. I plates ze visitors ne glasses lol. I know the system and it will never be broken coz nathi we seem to like it that way. Lol , yeah most of us had imphahla zodlala elokshini and the town ones grin and I forgot , ezecawe lol. Lol, that system ayipheli engqondweni...nathi in our home we somehow have into enjalo even with clothes , yazi I've never questioned why I'm still doing that lol .

One lives in pta and the other here in Jozi but very far from my corner of the city ( I like the isolation though) grin.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, yho andayihleka. I plates ze visitors ne glasses lol. I know the system and it will never be broken coz nathi we seem to like it that way. Lol , yeah most of us had imphahla zodlala elokshini and the town ones grin and I forgot , ezecawe lol. Lol, that system ayipheli engqondweni...nathi in our home we somehow have into enjalo even with clothes , yazi I've never questioned why I'm still doing that lol .

One lives in pta and the other here in Jozi but very far from my corner of the city ( I like the isolation though) grin.

Kikikiki. We've been brainwashed. They also say when a woman gets older, she becomes more like her mom. It's so true. I realized it when I found myself scrubbing the drain with a brush some time back lol. My mom loved doing stuff like that. Even ukutyurusha pots with a steelwool. Ndizendibenezinto engathi I got arthritis of the fingers because ndiyatyurusha mabhabha, I don't play grin Makumenyezele! I really can't stand it when pots don't shine inside out. Is true for you? Are you more like your mom as you get older?

Lol @ liking isolation. You're just like me. Plus olwam usapho luyabhora shame. I'd exchange them if I could. We don't even talk no more, which fine by me because akhonto bandinceda ngayo anyway. It's actually a good thing.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. We've been brainwashed. They also say when a woman gets older, she becomes more like her mom. It's so true. I realized it when I found myself scrubbing the drain with a brush some time back lol. My mom loved doing stuff like that. Even ukutyurusha pots with a steelwool. Ndizendibenezinto engathi I got arthritis of the fingers because ndiyatyurusha mabhabha, I don't play grin Makumenyezele! I really can't stand it when pots don't shine inside out. Is true for you? Are you more like your mom as you get older?

Lol @ liking isolation. You're just like me. Plus olwam usapho luyabhora shame. I'd exchange them if I could. We don't even talk no more, which fine by me because akhonto bandinceda ngayo anyway. It's actually a good thing.

Lol, I can certainly say we are much more alike naye even though I have little memory ngaye now but I know waye lazy like me grin. She was good at keeping company umntu osebenzayo whilst she does the talking lol. Same story nam , he does the cleaning but ke uyayithanda, it's like a hobby kuye and aninovana nina since you would be taking away I job yakhe grin, we are a perfect match coz that ain't my thing . Cooking , yebo siyavuma wink.

I get you, there's certainly many members of usapho I have discarded not that sixabene just that I don't see the need for the interaction they serve no purpose in my life just that we used to share the same name qha grin. I understand, sometimes having to play happy family with some people can be draining , ngcono umntu ahambe eyakhe wethu.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I can certainly say we are much more alike nawe even though I have little memory ngaye now but I know waye lazy like me grin. She was good at keeping company umntu osebenzayo whilst she does the talking lol. Same story nam , he does the cleaning but ke uyayithanda, it's like a hobby kuye and aninovana nina since you would be taking away I job yakhe grin, we are a perfect match coz that ain't my thing . Cooking , yebo siyavuma wink.

I get you, there's certainly many members of usapho I have discarded not that sixabene just that I don't see the need for the interaction they serve no purpose in my life just that we used to share the same name qha grin. I understand, sometimes having to play happy family with some people can be draining , ngcono umntu ahambe eyakhe wethu.

I felt your 2nd paragraph to the soul. So true.

Oh askies, I forgot she passed on while you were still young. Lol @ niyonqena. Smh. Une-siblings ezingaphi? I don't remember if we've discussed it or not. Just curious nje. Eyam inye but we're like oil & water in everything. What a wow. What a yeses. Lamntu is a true definition of a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I felt your 2nd paragraph to the soul. So true.

Oh askies, I forgot she passed on while you were still young. Lol @ niyonqena. Smh. Une-siblings ezingaphi? I don't remember if we've discussed it or not. Just curious nje. Eyam inye but we're like oil & water in everything. What a wow. What a yeses. Lamntu is a true definition of a disappointment.

No smoko wethu. Two, sista endala ( yho don't even know how to explain our relationship, I exista when we need it to . Asisoze sivane ncam, we are just too different ), younger brother ( i guess him notata are the only reason me and her make an effort yokwenza somethings together grin. , the only thing we seem to have in common is ubakhathalela). Is it a sister or brother? . Lol, haybo ubheda laweyi na?

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

No smoko wethu. Two, sista endala ( yho don't even know how to explain our relationship, I exista when we need it to . Asisoze sivane ncam, we are just too different ), younger brother ( i guess him notata are the only reason me and her make an effort yokwenza somethings together grin. , the only thing we seem to have in common is ubakhathalela). Is it a sister or brother? . Lol, haybo ubheda laweyi na?

Oh, I understand, girl. Shame torho, ni-right ningamlahli utata. That's actually very heart warming. I almost shed a tear because I can relate so much, but kemna I try alone kutata. That's why I'm saying ngewayeginyiwe , wiped away with a tissue or flushed down the toilet because indima yakhe I don't see it even though erhola waaaay better. Ngumfazi, btw. I'd have understood it better if it was a guy. Our rival has got muscles lol. Isuka from way back. Inamagumbi. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I understand, girl. Shame torho, ni-right ningamlahli utata. That's actually very heart warming. I almost shed a tear because I can relate so much, but kemna I try alone kutata. That's why I'm saying ngewayeginyiwe , wiped away with a tissue or flushed down the toilet because indima yakhe I don't see it even though erhola waaaay better. Ngumfazi, btw. I'd have understood it better if it was a guy. Our rival has got muscles lol. Isuka from way back. Inamagumbi. Hahaha.

Lol @ almost shed a tear , don't be a baby. Ja , I guess sesincedwa yi existence yakhe to talk. Funny enough yayingekho that bad the relationship until some years back, during the time ndihlala nalowa. I was no longer the lil sis ozoluma her shyt and smile , yena yila type I overbearing ( ndinemali and a " perfect family" so I make the rules type). That's truly dissapointing shocked. I hear you. Lol, give me a hint if you don't mind uba ingantoni? tongue. I love drama tongue.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol @ almost shed a tear , don't be a baby. Ja , I guess sesincedwa yi existence yakhe to talk. Funny enough yayingekho that bad the relationship until some years back, during the time ndihlala nalowa. I was no longer the lil sis ozoluma her shyt and smile , yena yila type I overbearing ( ndinemali and a " perfect family" so I make the rules type). That's truly dissapointing shocked. I hear you. Lol, give me a hint if you don't mind uba ingantoni? tongue. I love drama tongue.

Oh, I understand, babe.
It's nothing juicy wethu lol. Qha ndimbambele inqala for izinto ezininzi she did kum since ukusweleka kukamama. Some of them I don't think a normal person would do to a child, considering that bendingenabani. She messed me up big time because ngoku I gots issues. LMFAO. Ndithanda i-TLC or everything comes right back up. It's a constant battle.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I understand, babe.
It's nothing juicy wethu lol. Qha ndimbambele inqala for izinto ezininzi she did kum since ukusweleka kukamama. Some of them I don't think a normal person would do to a child, considering that bendingenabani. She messed me up big time because ngoku I gots issues. LMFAO. Ndithanda i-TLC or everything comes right back up. It's a constant battle.

Oh , I hear you . Iba much more traumatic sana xa the person ucinga should have your back noba kutheni ubangu number 1 at being a major dissapointment . Who doesn't like tlc lol. I get you though.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Oh , I hear you . Iba much more traumatic sana xa the person ucinga should have your back noba kutheni ubangu number 1 at being a major dissapointment . Who doesn't like tlc lol. I get you though.

Yeah, that's why kunzima ukuthemba umntu sometimes. Lol @ who doesn't like TLC. It's normal but there's also the abnormal kind that stems from neglect. Bathi boma mommy or daddy issues.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, that's why kunzima ukuthemba umntu sometimes. Lol @ who doesn't like TLC. It's normal but there's also the abnormal kind that stems from neglect. Bathi boma mommy or daddy issues.

Ja ne . tongue. Lol@ mommy or daddy issues. ndiyakuva....inyile ke leyam indoda, he had to deal nomntu with la sense of loneliness plus the Leo traits = some sort of a narcist grin. I don't know what to call it but , lelona gama that came to mind elo.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Ja ne . tongue. Lol@ mommy or daddy issues. ndiyakuva....inyile ke leyam indoda, he had to deal nomntu with la sense of loneliness plus the Leo traits = some sort of a narcist grin. I don't know what to call it but , lelona gama that came to mind elo.

LMAO. Hahaha. Poor guy. But from your comments he doesn't sound like the annoying type that triggers all sorts of madness in a person. You go well together, I think smiley

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lionessza(f): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Hahaha. Poor guy. But from your comments he doesn't sound like the annoying type that triggers all sorts of madness in a person. You go well together, I think smiley

Lol @ poor guy. I will give him credit kuleyo, he hardly takes me kulondawo ka satan lol. Maybe , this time around i chose umntu who doesn't pour petrol emlilweni ovuthayo and enjoys watching the whole house coming down *evil creep* grin. Uyazi the insecurities endinazo and doesn't play around that to drive me insane . But ke we had sometime yofundana before sifike apha lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.