Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot (38419 Views)

Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by neveryou: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by neveryou: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
nigeria first drone

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by neveryou: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
nigeria first drone

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by neveryou: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
nigeria first drone.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by neveryou: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
nigeria first drone

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by petenweke: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
This just a drone. He went all the way to aduna to see it? I don't understand this man. With just 7k you can order the toy from china
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by NairaMaster1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
buharitill2023:
Buhari till idiotic pigs of Biafra will have sense

I wish you have conscience. Check South Africa and Ethiopia trending.

Think deeply. Just think about your country and compare to South Africa and Ethiopia. Their leaders just resigned.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop deflecting.

Nnamdi Kanu was part of a conspiracy to unleash killers in our society.
Your so called government have finished brainwashed you with lies while stealing and telling you it's snakes that stole. Nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2018
neveryou:
nigeria first drone

That was during GEJ's administration not Buhari's.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by deomelllo: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2018

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Annie939(f): 2:17am On Feb 16, 2018
vampire president aka jubrin from Sudan
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by ugwum007(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2018
mfm04622:

If the "small" achievement is not recognised how will they be motivated to achieve the big one? Imagine we can get drones to patrol highways kidnappers are having field days because we don't have enough Policemen or to patrol Benue or other places we have farmer/herders clashes to prevent attacks? To me, as long as they are functional and can stay in the air for at least 10 hours at a time, it is a big achievement

They doesn't look like what can stay in the air for ten hours anyway is a welcome development so we can stop importing 1980 drones from Pakistan.

The design though should be made more sleek
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by IME1: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
IME1:
How many of us can count the number of times Buhari has gone to Kaduna and maybe Kano
In comparison with any other part of Nigeria put together
And
Outside Nigeria, especially Niger Republic

You can't tell me other states are not performing or inviting him
Or other countries like Ghana, South Africa, Or even Cameroun

I was banned by Seun's NL moderators for this post for about 24 hours.
They called it auto spam bot?

Well I'm back, nothing changed, nothing lost, nothing spoil.
Praise God for those of us who have lives outside the cyber world. undecided

Seun I dey greet you oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.