Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot (38418 Views)

Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by omenkaLives(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Smh.

What is this naw?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by mfm04622: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't want to believe Baba went all the way to Kaduna just for this.... angry

That is a drone! A made in Nigeria drone! Am sure you won't mind if we buy from abroad and he went to launch it?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by BENZINA(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Folks, any way to fast forward to 2019? Urgent solution needed to ease out Buhari.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Shawnnn01: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
bullhari is a terrorist,,worshipped by cattle arse lickers
.like saarki,omenkalive,ngeneukwuewu and the mumu above me

No go die of cardiac arrest because Buhari will be president beyond 2019.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't want to believe Baba went all the way to Kaduna just for this.... angry

I don't believe you don't know the importance of NAF launching a UAV

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by tofolo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
he has a home in Kaduna na... angry
FarahAideed:
How many times will Buhari go to Kaduna and how many time will the Air force commission this nonsense flying camera

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Omeokachie: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
The herdsman is going everywhere but avoiding Benue.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
The drone will be use in protecting their cows and herdsmen.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by soberdrunk(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
wellmax:

I don't believe you don't know the importance of NAF launching a UAV

I don't believe you reckon UAVs that high school students in China use as homework is Nigerias priority at this time when we have many many challenges in this country..... angry

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by EmmyDJourno: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Its just funny how we've successful divided ourselves between 2 lines the #Buhariasslickers and #Buharihaters, paying loyalty like EPL clubs

The President has tried in some aspects and this unmanned bird is going to help the security war in the country and also save lives

But truth be told Nigeria in accordance with our intelligence level deserve a more open President, a President who would inspire vocal and verbal assurance in investors(trust me, they need an intelligent man to woe them and they would come), no disrespect to the President but we as a Nation need more than he can visibly offer

He is a member of the FEC, let him operate from there

So a higher intelligence can lead the way, we need to lay to retire the Civil War politicians in our midst, their minds are taunted by the rochus of those three years

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by soberdrunk(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
mfm04622:

That is a drone! A made in Nigeria drone! Am sure you won't mind if we buy from abroad and he went to launch it?

So you reckon this is a major achievement in 2018? HABA!!

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by GavelSlam: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jolar101:
The vehicles will use in protecting their cows and herdsmen.

Nnamdi Kanu knew of it because he was always part of the plan to unleash mayhem on the citizens.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by AnodaIT(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anyone noticed that any small commissioning na north

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by emmasege: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
The mofo always looks for opportunities to visit Kaduna, Kano, Daura etc, while he avoids the south and middle belt.

Buhari is going to be fondly remembered as the most ethnocentric and religious bigot president Nigeria ever had.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room. Contact me through my signature
which area in Lagos?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Nnamdi Kanu knew of it because he was always part of the plan to unleash mayhem on the citizens.

Shithole citizen of the zoo.

See snakes under where you are.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by 9jaArea: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Upgrade it to carry Air to surface missiles
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by GavelSlam: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jolar101:

Shithole citizen of the zoo.

See snakes under where you are.

Stop deflecting.

Nnamdi Kanu was part of a conspiracy to unleash killers in our society.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by amykwuba(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Am still looking for d vehicle

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by Okoroawusa: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dandsome:
When is he going to benue state to sympathize with them.?
He is not going

Do ur worst
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by discman2k2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room. Contact me through my signature

In these days of various security issues? I hope u guys put into consideration my question & do the required Know Your Customer, due diligence. I no wan read any story that touches the heart from una o.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by bigsmoke2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
mcemmy0z:
Sai baba
Baba till 2019

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by biggerboyc(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
olurich01:
which area in Lagos?
Any friendly environment . I'm currently selective
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by biggerboyc(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
discman2k2:

In these days of various security issues? I hope u guys put into consideration my question & do the required Know Your Customer, due diligence. I no wan read any story that touches the heart from una o.
We just have to be careful. I need to move from my current location, I'll rather live on the street than to remain here for the next one month. I have proof that I'm not a dubious person.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
post=65087187:
President Buhari arrives Kaduna to induct the Nigerian Air Force’s ‘TSAIGUMI’ Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) into service.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-president-buhari-arrives-kaduna.html

This is what school children in China and other industrial nations can easily manufacture without any noise but here a whole president of a nation is devoting his time to commission it when there are more serious national issues to take care of. Do u now see why we are referred to as a shithole country?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by origima: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless man

U are quite right my dear but how can u quantify ur grandfather and his Son who happens to be ur father?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot by mfm04622: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
soberdrunk:

So you reckon this is a major achievement in 2018? HABA!!

If the "small" achievement is not recognised how will they be motivated to achieve the big one? Imagine we can get drones to patrol highways kidnappers are having field days because we don't have enough Policemen or to patrol Benue or other places we have farmer/herders clashes to prevent attacks? To me, as long as they are functional and can stay in the air for at least 10 hours at a time, it is a big achievement

"We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie