Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Interesting Things That Happen To A Woman’s Body When She Is Receiving A Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Things That Happen To A Woman’s Body When She Is Receiving A Head (554 Views)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things That Happen To A Woman’s Body When She Is Receiving A Head by Realsmarttzy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Interesting things that happen to a woman’s body when she is receiving head

If you are usually deep in the throes of passion, and couldn’t care less how your body is reacting when you are being given
MouthAction, » then you are missing out on a lot. Who can blame you. though?

But if you are interested in learning a little bit of biology, you might want to look out for these ways your body react.

Click http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/15/interesting-things-happen-womans-body-receiving-head/ to read continue reading Interesting Things That Happen To A Woman’s Body When She Is Receiving Head
Re: Interesting Things That Happen To A Woman’s Body When She Is Receiving A Head by xofome: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
DO YOU KNOW THAT, WASHING OUT SPERM THE WRONG WAY LEADS TO INFERTILITY

SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING WRONG
Re: Interesting Things That Happen To A Woman’s Body When She Is Receiving A Head by charles2044: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Opinion On This Statement / Seven Things A Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / I Am Frustrated , All My Friends Have Side Chicks - Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.