Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? (1071 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
When it comes to marriage, do age differences really matter or should love prevail over all?

What has age got to do with who you fall in love with and get married to?

Considering this present century, does Age difference really matter when choosing your spouse?

Can a Lady be Older than the Guy?

Can a Guy marry a Lady who He's older than with about 8 years gap?

Some people are of the opinion that Age is just a number but Love overrule? What do you think about this?

Opinions needed...

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by thesicilian: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Age matters when you are still young and full of options, but when you are pushing 35/40yrs, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by Ogunleke48: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't support the aspect of the Lady being older than the Guy... The Lady may not be submissive

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by amokeme(f): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
It depends more on the individuals involved.. If they can handle it well, then good. But to me it matters

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by amokeme(f): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ogunleke48:
I don't support the aspect of the Lady being older than the Guy... The Lady may not be submissive
If she is younger and doesn't want to be submissive, she won't be. So being submissive is not about age

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Age to me shouldn't be a barrier. What matters most should be connection between the duo.
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by crismark(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
marry a gal above 30 at ur own risk... she has fucking seen it all. U cannot jst impress her.
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by diamondsword: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ogunleke48:
.It a big lie my girlfriend is five years older than me 10x reacher because she is from a wealthy family but still do not only respect and submit to me she practicaly worship me. So i think a lady character depend on her temperament and upbringing

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by bobokeshington: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by Ogunleke48: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
What's your opinion on the guy who is 8 - 10 years older?
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by ubunja(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
all i know is marrying a gal over 22 is crime where im from.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by Adasun(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
diamondsword:
.It a big lie my girlfriend is five years older than me 10x reacher because she is from a wealthy family but still do not only respect and submit to me she practicaly worship me. So i think a lady character depend on her temperament and upbringing
maybe to lure u to marriage,u go her true rainbow after marriage cheesy
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by dukeprince50: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2018
diamondsword:
wow and im richer, fatter,taller and older than my own gf, but senior no care o, she can even share meat equally with me.
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by AlexCk: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Age really doesn't matter tho.

I can equally marry a girl older than me, let's say 1-5yrs older than me, anything above 5yrs, i no do grin.

If it's a younger gurl, at most maybe 1-7 years older than her, can't be marrying someone I'm '8years and above' older than biko. Weird to me.

Above all, marrying an amazing partner is just important
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2018
attimes age plays a crucial role so as the gap..if its the case of the man being older, no one shout but if the woman is older, a questions come into play....I know love rule th all but certain things like child birth and child raising would be put into consideration....finally,mit depends on both parties and what they agree upon....my wife is older than me by 4 yrs but we have live ever happily after, cheers !
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2018
amokeme:

If she is younger and doesn't want to be submissive, she won't be. So being submissive is not about age
that is a lie
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by amokeme(f): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
that is a lie
Ok
Re: Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? by diamondsword: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adasun:
maybe to lure u to marriage,u go her true rainbow after marriage cheesy
.If she worships now that i'm practicaly nobody just a student do u think she can overshadow me when i become somebody in life no way. Like i said temperament matter if you have the knowledge you will know the possibility of her changing is dim because she is majorly phlegmatic why i'm more of a choleric my present around her drives fear down her spine

(1) (Reply)

Man's Hilarious Response To A Lady's Online Post. / I Have Not Had Sex In 3 Months – Huddah Monroe / Quote a Dope Verse from a Rap Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.