Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja (35965 Views)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Voice22: 1:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Man Give His Lady A Very Hot Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuptDWVEzfE https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmbrUTrKBQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by greatfucker: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2022
mad ooo some woman sha

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by olus01(m): 2:27am On Feb 06, 2022
majority of this ladies will do alot of sh**t when they hear about marriage

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by WoundedLamb: 2:43am On Feb 06, 2022
The commenters above are already attacking women. You people never disappoint.

A man hits a lady, they call out women.
Ladies, they will take anything just for marriage!

A lady hits a man, they call out women.
Ladies, they like to show power!

The direction doesn't matter, the default reaction is to call out women.

That said, I think this is weird way of proposing to one's girlfriend. Lol.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Wawelexy(m): 3:56am On Feb 06, 2022
No sensible man would slap a decent girl u love and respect just because u want to propose to her.

The guy is trying to be creative, but ends up being a mugu...

The girl wan resemble hoe-lo-show for my eye sef....

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by BigYash: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Wine hair colored,old looking hanty. The guy get mind o. undecided

I won't say anything more than that..

Its Sunday morning.. Goodu mornin every bori..

24 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by nitt: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2022
For that reaction, i come gbadun the babe.

Alot of women don't have the self control to manage such tense situations and provocation.

Most girls would have jacked the guy's collar and set up for a first fight.

The girl really loves the guy and she has gotten a proposal from him.

Odd but great � ending

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by cassidy1996(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2022
rubbish and nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Oj
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Rastaramsey(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
WTF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na toxic marriage them go get

20 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by paulolee(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2022
sure say no be skit? sure say no be beating she go de chop for ous wen marriage don tire d guy?

9 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one don go propose to Olosho angry

18 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Itohanmiwa: 3:51am On Feb 07, 2022
This one na violet pill proposal. ����

2 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by MisterMan123456: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
He proposed in a den of hoeloshos!

6 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Godada(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Angrygoat: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Acct balance na your moral. Your assets determines who u r

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Kingpele(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Foolishness, it is certainly not a way to show love ,though I like the temperament of the lady ,she kept asking who gave him something to take ,obviously the guy have not been violent to her before ..yet it is very wrong to show love through violence ..I don't know why a man will knee down to propose to a lady in public, why not do it in private

14 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by davodyguy: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
This one wey dress like Olosho

5 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by gracealonev: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
This na Naija.

No be only cat one man slap for obodo oyibo wey don turn hin life upside down?

4 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by VEXT: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
See d kind woman he wnt marry. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by DSC7: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Nawaooo....

Different weird happenings everyday....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by VeryWickedMan: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
The slap was to send the spirit of rejection fleeing from her brain. See the result? She accepted and even knelt down with him.

This format works 100%. Slap her before proposing and she MUST say YES. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Dialpad: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Why the slap Does not just make sense

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by BigAP(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Niqqa was just tryna be creative... But with a slap? na

Anyway, for those that want extra income online. If an extra 50k weekly is not too small for you, kindly rush to my signature to get some FREE materials that'll he'll you get started in affiliate marketing.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Janiobi(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2022
If slap nah for proposal, watin be bite?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.