Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (517 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Richfab: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
My girlfriend has changed since I bought her new phone. I have asked her what's happening and she always say nothing. Just recently I found this screenshots below on her Facebook. Please what should I do?

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Invite her that you got some money and you want to spoil her.
When she arrive, invent fight with her, the screenshot above is good enough reason, then give her her sim card.
Skekana.

Problem solved.

P.s you can also do the last knacking , of course before the fight.
Re: What Should I Do? by Ayoemrys(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Say Or do Nothing.just continue fvcking her harder.Male her screem Like never b4 .dem Block her ob FB .If She ask u y .Block her on whatapp..contact Me för möre Action. Thänk u
Re: What Should I Do? by juwonloo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
funny conversation, Mr caretaker
Re: What Should I Do? by Pubichairs(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
collect your phone back..and slap her out
Re: What Should I Do? by Olalan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Seriously really funny when some people don't want to face the truth about their lover been a cheat. Seems some people have a tolerance for cheats.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Announces The Betrothal Of Daughter To Husband / . / What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.