Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (54177 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by egbabiekperemo1: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Bro your a fool indeed!

See your reaction to your love ones even though they not dead. And no one intends to kill them. Yet your are looking at someone else love one who's head have been taken. Family are in misery. You could not find any place to mourn with them. Instead your talking ethnicity. Is there not a right time to do that.
O
Your are a big fool friend. Think!

Your father is a bigger fool. Bro. While u r d biggest fool
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

see past enthicity.

Look again at the man lying down with his head off. Simple praying for the dead will do. Not time to taunt.

Mourn with those who mourn.
I know but if it is an Igbo guy now that they killed cos of drugs, you people will still be mocking us calling us awon developer, they like developing other people's place but won't develop their own place. so don't tell him to shut up, he is entitled to his own opinion after all he is not using your data and phone keyboard to type and send.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Kotodoctor: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
marisdgreat:

I know but if it is an Igbo guy now that they killed cos of drugs, you people will still be mocking us calling us awon developer, they like developing other people's place but won't develop their own place. so don't tell him to shut up, he is entitled to his own opinion after all he is not using your data and phone keyboard to type and send.

Am not an Igbo guy. Am a human being and a nigerian.

In my life time, I have done death with more with my own tribes men that I have been by other tribes. I have dealt with honest Igbo and honest yourubas. And am sure the despite this your posture on ethnicity, you have as well.

Therefor being this or that is not the criteria. Lets not concentrate on ethnicity and leave out heavy matters as our collective safety. What is killing is not concentrating on a particular tribe.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jakumo:
The removal of the victim's heart and kidneys MIGHT be an indication that the killing was not for the usual pointless and idiotic ritual sacrifice, but for the purpose of obtaining human organs for medical transplant, which, if true, marks a very dark new chapter in Nigeria's crime history.

If a business relationship is ever established between Nigeria's serial killers, and brokers working for the international black market in human organs, the result will be that kidnapping for ransom would quickly take a back seat to human organ harvesting, as the primary source of income for a sizable section of Nigeria's criminal class.

There is enormous demand for human eyes, skin, bone marrow, kidneys, liver, hearts and assorted other components of the living anatomy. The black market prices commanded of those life-saving organs and tissue can be truly mind boggling, so one can only hope that Nigeria's kidnapping cartels do not "diversify" to include human spare parts sales supplying the medical industry, via the same network of shadowy brokers who place standing orders with the human parts vendors that operate in lawless places like Libya and some parts of China.

The removal of key organs from this murder victim's body should be a cause for SERIOUS concern for ANYONE who either resides in Nigeria, or visits the place for any reason.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Liver too..... Go bring money how?
I understand this your sarcastic question... LoL
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by IGBOmarryme: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yoruba and ritual, oh Jesus. No wonder they always side with evil. Sons of Lucifer. Ritualists who dont believe one can work hard and make it without adding one juju or another, even their churches are established on juju of some sort. Afonja is Evil. Ritualists Ritualists Ritualists. God forbid bad thing. Just check out Dagrin story. Ogun ritualists!!!
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by babadigu(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by babadigu(m): 2:04am On Jan 19, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.