Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,465 members, 7,958,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (54407 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by MrBetnon: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Liver too..... Go bring money how?
Illegal black market organ sale, I think it's high time people stop calling these things ritual killings, organs of Nigerians are being harvested, to be sold on the black market and what all of us will be doing is running around screaming ritualist, let's not forget that deception and misdirection are tools used by evil men to conceal the true purpose of their activities.
The perpetuators of these kind of acts are more than comfortable allowing us believe that these acts are carried out by ritualist while no one looks towards them.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by egbabiekperemo1: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Will you just shut up! With your childishness?.

Someone just pass away in the most gross manner and you are here doing that ethnic blame dance. Don't you ever get tired fool!

Na still afonjas

8 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Amos87(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2018
The Ogun state chapter of Skull Mining Association of Nigeria is the most active one. Dm deserve an award from the Silver Bird group.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by purem(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:

Nothing differentiates a murdered male from female. They are both VICTIMS of a gruesome murderer. If you don't see this, then you're nothing but a psychopath.

Just by seeing photos of a dead girl by the roadside, you guys will automatically assume that she was a runs girl. Even if she was, does she deserve to pay for her bad choices with her life? If a former dare devil armed robber who confessed with his own mouth that he has killed many people can become a pastor, what makes you think a lady of easy virtue can't change her ways and become a deaconess or a reverend sister? What makes her deserve to die? Did she kill anybody with her choices?

If you can justify the gruesome killing of an unharmed innocent female because she's chasing after yahoo boys, you are no different from a murderer yourself.

Hanhan my sister is not up to that level na @the bolded

The reason to reply you was my experience has opposed to what you said

Now here is what I remembered after reading your first post:

So there is this lady I use to saw her with this guy in his car at lekki were I work, the way she smiles at the guy's words has made me identify her beautiful face and fare skin each time I saw the car, so I've been noticing them for a month or two now (though it's none of my business, maybe am just jealous to have been stalking them)
So last week something tragic happens to her, Just around past six in the morning when I was trekking my way to where I work I saw this same lady and about 4 or 5 people around looking melancholic while she was bleeding from the private part seriously and she was crying from pains
I heard someone among the people standing saying someone dropped her with a car

Am very sure that she knows what was coming when she was jollying with a guy she might not know the source of his income but she chooses to ignore it

I don't pity her undecided

I've witnessed a situation like this severally

cococandy:
you’re stupid for thinking any human being deserves this
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
What if she genuinely believes his income is legitimate?
You have nerves to think another human being deserves such because she’s dating a rich guy. Many of you who comment based on this mindset do so out of plain jealousy.

Are you perfect? So you consider yourself as someone who deserves such horrible death because of your imperfections?

purem:

Hanhan my sister is not up to that level na @the bolded

The reason to reply you was my experience has opposed to what you said

Now here is what I remembered after reading your first post:

So there is this lady I use to saw her with this guy in his car at lekki were I work, the way she smiles at the guy's words has made me identify her beautiful face and fare skin each time I saw the car, so I've been noticing them for a month or two now (though it's none of my business, maybe am just jealous to have been stalking them)
So last week something tragic happens to her, Just around past six in the morning when I was trekking my way to where I work I saw this same lady and about 4 or 5 people around looking melancholic while she was bleeding from the private part seriously and she was crying from pains
I heard someone among the people standing saying someone dropped her with a car

Am very sure that she knows what was coming when she was jollying with a guy she might not know the source of his income but she chooses to ignore it

I don't pity her undecided

I've witnessed a situation like this severally

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by larot78: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Someone just pass away in the most gross manner and you are here doing that ethnic blame dance. Don't you ever get tired fool!
say ya own and let others say their.. In humour small small truth dey..
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by larot78: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

say ya own and let others say theirs .. In every humour small small truth dey..
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by FriendofGod: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Obdk:

e pain am. e enter am.

because of movies..

but we re seeing it happen live in yoruba land everyday..

how did u let ur brain be dis underdeveloped like a typical afonja person and town...

u guys should quit eating greenish slimy toilet soup aka Ewedu

Don't Igbos eat ewedu too

As a matter of fact, I don't like ewedu and I am proudly Yoruba.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by nex(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
This matter has nothing to do with Ritualists, but rather, HUMAN ORGAN TRAFFICKERS who kidnap people, and extract vital body organs for transplant to sick rich people who come to Nigeria from all over the world because of how cheap life is down here.

Kidneys
Hearts
Corneas

These are the main organs the traffickers are after, then when they've taken those out, they mutilate the rest of the body especially cutting of the Penis and Breasts in order to confuse the general public and our Police from uncovering their true business, and finding real practical ways to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by nex(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
MrBetnon:

Illegal black market organ sale, I think it's high time people stop calling these things ritual killings, organs of Nigerians are being harvested, to be sold on the black market and what all of us will be doing is running around screaming ritualist, let's not forget that deception and misdirection are tools used by evil men to conceal the true purpose of their activities.
The perpetuators of these kind of acts are more than comfortable allowing us believe that these acts are carried out by ritualist while no one looks towards them.

Exactly! I'm really shocked that in 2018, Nigerians are still calling this RITUALS! This is the same kind of thinking that makes a lady in JAMB office think we will believe her if she says a mystical snake came to swallow N36 million.

Even the Police comes out sometimes to declare some of these cases as ritual cases. We need serious change in this nation, and I'm not talking about the APC type.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by nex(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2018
Muafrika2:
This was about the kidney and heart. Organ trafficking. The ritual theory is only a cover up.

Please help me tell them O! People who believe such cases are rituals still have their brains stuck in 1890. Nigeria has become about the biggest market for human organ trafficking, and the main reason is because we are superstitiously misdirected into believing in the ritual theory, so we fail to address the underlying causes, and properly target the organ trafficking mafia to neutralise them.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by nex(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2018
DedeNkem:
Illiterate apes believe in ritual! And there are many of them on Nairaland and in Nigeria as a whole!!

Majority of Nigerians still believe these organ extractions and mutilations are rituals, while the ritualists themselves are advanced medical experts who have better operation rooms and equipment than most Nigerian hospitals, better electricity supply, and organ preservation systems. They are cashing out tens of thousands of dollars weekly, mostly from foreign buyers, and our people are here shouting rituals.

Nigeria and Nigerians will have sense eventually.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Butoneday2:
This useless news always from Ogun State? Why always in Ogun State!! Ogun pple and headbeheadead is it their culture or tradition just asking. Cos ayam not undastanding

Ritual killers & organ harvesters are everywhere, stop blaming Ogun state for your problems.........

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Yoruba demons are too diabolic , People in Ogun State are running away due to wanton killings for ritual purpose but Yoruba leaders are not blinking an eyelid over the ugly development in Yorubaland, instead how to squash IPOB and KANU is their only headache, Please why do Yoruba leaders chose to keep mum, I have the right to say it because I have relatives in South West so that they won't fall victims of Yoruba penchant for ritual killings when their leaders chose to remain quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by purem(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2018
cococandy:
What if she genuinely believes his income is legitimate?
You have nerves to think another human being deserves such because she’s dating a rich guy. Many of you who comment based on this mindset do so out of plain jealousy.

Are you perfect? So you consider yourself as someone who deserves such horrible death because of your imperfections?

You're supposed to have known that girls who chase rich guys have no idea the source of their income

Some even dump their BF for the rich dude but at the end of it all they got used

If I was to be the dumped dude I will never comment something good about her.

Even if am jealous as you've said I will never run after rich guys if am a lady undecided
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2018
FriendofGod:

which reasonable human will like toilet soup..
I'm not saying u re reasonable....

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2018
FriendofGod:

which reasonable human will like toilet soup..
I'm not saying u re reasonable.... ..

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2018
MrBetnon:

whether nw ritualists or not. its still yoruba demons killing yoruba people....

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Beautyprincess(f): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2018
this Ogun state is becoming something else in nigeria. God pls save your people

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Beautyprincess(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
just shutup cos ogun state is most evil state i have ever heard of in nigeria, i know u from ogun state. devilish set of people. ur time will soon be up
Tunks2017:

Ritual killers & organ harvesters are everywhere, stop blaming Ogun state for your problems.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by slysteel: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Stay away from yoruba villages,these people believe in ritual killing more than anything,all of them are involved in it,they don't belive you can sell ordinary pure water without juju.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2018
AuroraB:
I don't think you realized his head is missing?
All part of the deception. Wouldn't you do the same if you wanted to steal someone's vital organs and deflect the attention to something else? Someone just claimed a snake swallowed 35M the other day,

nex:

Please help me tell them O! People who believe such cases are rituals still have their brains stuck in 1890. Nigeria has become about the biggest market for human organ trafficking, and the main reason is because we are superstitiously misdirected into believing in the ritual theory, so we fail to address the underlying causes, and properly target the organ trafficking mafia to neutralise them.
On point.

Youre right, Nigeria is a huge market.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
When will this people stop this thing?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Muafrika2:

All part of the deception. Wouldn't you do the same if you wanted to steal someone's vital organs and deflect the attention to something else? Someone just claimed a snake swallowed 35M the other day,

On point.

Youre right, Nigeria is a huge market.
So are the ones found in liquid mixtures in a herbalist's house and the ones dug up from cemeteries

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Jebosh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ogun state keep spoiling the image of yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Kotodoctor: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
marisdgreat:

No need of telling him to keep shut because if it is drugs related issue, u guys will be insulting us calling us awon developer na them them

see past enthicity.

Look again at the man lying down with his head off. Simple praying for the dead will do. Not time to taunt.

Mourn with those who mourn.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Kotodoctor: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Na still afonjas

Error. Generalize too quick. Am with the dead on thus one. Wait till your love one is lying head off. And someone decide to play ethnic card with it. Then you will know.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by egbabiekperemo1: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Error. Generalize too quick. Am with the dead on thus one. Wait till your love one is lying head off. And someone decide to play ethnic card with it. Then you will know.

It is you and your family that will die with their head cut offf .bro

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Jakumo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
nex:

Majority of Nigerians still believe these organ extractions and mutilations are rituals, while the ritualists themselves are advanced medical experts who have better operation rooms and equipment than most Nigerian hospitals, better electricity supply, and organ preservation systems. They are cashing out tens of thousands of dollars weekly, mostly from foreign buyers, and our people are here shouting rituals.

Nigeria and Nigerians will have sense eventually.
The removal of the victim's heart and kidneys MIGHT be an indication that the killing was not for the usual pointless and idiotic ritual sacrifice, but for the purpose of obtaining human organs for medical transplant, which, if true, marks a very dark new chapter in Nigeria's crime history.

If a business relationship is ever established between Nigeria's serial killers, and brokers working for the international black market in human organs, the result will be that kidnapping for ransom would quickly take a back seat to human organ harvesting, as the primary source of income for a sizable section of Nigeria's criminal class.

There is enormous demand for human eyes, skin, bone marrow, kidneys, liver, hearts and assorted other components of the living anatomy. The black market prices commanded of those life-saving organs and tissue can be truly mind boggling, so one can only hope that Nigeria's kidnapping cartels do not "diversify" to include human spare parts sales supplying the medical industry, via the same network of shadowy brokers who place standing orders with the human parts vendors that operate in lawless places like Libya and some parts of China.

The removal of key organs from this murder victim's body should be a cause for SERIOUS concern for ANYONE who either resides in Nigeria, or visits the place for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Beautyprincess:
just shutup cos ogun state is most evil state i have ever heard of in nigeria, i know u from ogun state. devilish set of people. ur time will soon be up

Ogun state is the 3rd highest IGR in Nig & one of the most important states in Nig............. angry angry
get that in to your tick skull,
hence you & a lot of non indigenes migrate here & start your bs & wailing............ angry angry
If anyone is not happy living in ogun, then change state of residence.............. Most crimes committed in ogun are committed by non indigenes & urchins that migrated there angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.