Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

PHOTO: Cleaner Lagos Office Entrance Filled With Dirt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Cleaner Lagos Office Entrance Filled With Dirt (2678 Views)

Distribution Of Cleaner Lagos Initiative Thrash Bags Begins / PHOTOS: Lagos Metropolis Littered With Dirt / Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTO: Cleaner Lagos Office Entrance Filled With Dirt by agabusta: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
People are definitely trying to sabotage cleaner lagos initiative

Nobody is sabotaging them. They are not getting some things right.

They are not going into the inner streets to evacuate. It is from there people are bringing their wastes to the major roads.

If the waste are evacuated at the generation source, you won't see things like this.

This place looks like Sura. There was a morning one younglady came to dump their waste in this place. One of the road cleaners started fighting the lady, and made the lady remove the waste. I was just shaking my head, that we are not getting the priorities right. If the waste disposal truck has passed front of their house and carried the waste, she'dnt have walked from home to the place.

Cleaner Lagos should leave fanciful offices aside and go into the inner streets to make their presence felt. That would announce their efficiency better than fanciful offices and outfits.
Re: PHOTO: Cleaner Lagos Office Entrance Filled With Dirt by FarahAideed: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
agabusta:

Nobody is sabotaging them. They are not getting some things right.

They are not going into the inner streets to evacuate. It is from there people are bringing their wastes to the major roads.

If the waste are evacuated at the generation source, you won't see things like this.

This place looks like Sura. There was a morning one younglady came to dump their waste in this place. One of the road cleaners started fighting the lady, and made the lady remove the waste. I was just shaking my head, that we are not getting the priorities right. If the waste disposal truck has passed front of their house and carried the waste, she'dnt have walked from home to the place.

Cleaner Lagos should leave fanciful offices aside and go into the inner streets to make their presence felt. That would announce their efficiency better than fanciful offices and outfits.

True you are right ..I have already written to them about the deficiencies in creating refuse attraction point on the road ..
Re: PHOTO: Cleaner Lagos Office Entrance Filled With Dirt by agabusta: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

So this one is working effectively right?

So why is dirt and filth littered everywhere now in Lagos?

This is sabo in ikorodu. I can show you more if you want.

Everywhere is littered with dirt and filth. By the time the raining season starts and likely diseases start spreading that's when he will take it seriously abi?

Obalende last week Wed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process / Sultan Of Sokoto's Son In Serious Car Crash After 'Getting High On Code (photos) / HAPPENING NOW: Over 100,000 Supporters’ Storm Orji Kalu’s Residence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.