Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? (735 Views)

Dealing With A Girl Who Walk Up To You Is Kind Of Hard? / All The Things Women Notice The Moment You Walk Up To Them / How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Why Do people smirk or even smile when I talk or walk up to them?
Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by Xinzu: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2018
If it isn't Nairalands number 1 fugly mama jama! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by MostBanned: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2018
mamagee3:

Maybe because you look like a CLOWN

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
U really wanna knw? Ahhh, ok, Cus u ugly as fvuck!!. Old cow
Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
This woman!! Tufia!
Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by 12salim(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:
If it isn't Nairalands number 1 fugly mama jama! grin

LOL!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by 12salim(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
mamagee3:

Probably because they can't unseen what they saw....
Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by brownhawk: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Be very careful. Spiritually it might mean u will be used for money ritual soon. Afterall money makes people smile grin

Wokem.wokem.wokem woken wokem
Re: Why Do People Smile When I Talk Or Walk Up To Them? by LessNoise: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
You guys haven't noticed this yet.....your hate comments doesn't get to her best advise is to ignore her threads and she'll fizzle out

(1) (Reply)

Pls Friend Help Me Out!!! / Let Us Play A Game Of Love And Hookup / When Your Village People Have Finally Got You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.