Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex (1969 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by saintvc(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
a lady walks up to me and tell me she wants to have sex with me. I won't think she's necessarily immoral. Instead I'll think she's basically sincere. Now, on the flip side, I see prostitution as a very honest and sincere ‘job’. Why? Because they make what they want clear. Not love. Not commitment. Just sex, pay for it and move on. And I think the world is wrecked because of lack of sincerity, not lack of religion. Broken and shattered people; all products of someone's insincerity. See, If we all are truthful and sincere about what we want, no matter how absurd and weird it sounds to people, we'd not hurt anyone. Just be open. You want sex and someone wants commitment from you? Tell them straight up. Don't ever play along with someone when you know they have an expectation from you that is different from what you're ready to give. Tell her it's sex you want.. Tell him you need financial upliftment not love. Tell her you want a fling. Be sincere. You'll find your type. No matter how immoral and lewd and unreasonable your wants are, someone is out there to satisfy you but be sincere. Sincerity attracts real people. Good or bad. It is sheer wickedness to be with someone you know wants something different from what you want and you keep playing along. As bitter as this sounds, many prostitutes are better than some of us. They are real and sincere, we keep being closet hypocrites.

Solomon Bartholomew

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by izaray(f): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
So in summary, what exactly are you advicing us to do

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

The thing is...

U can rarely find sincere ppol that will tell it to ur face what they want... And a lot of ppol as well wud like to hear all kinds of shii even as it sounds like they we're being fooled..

Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by iamJ(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

The thing is...

U can rarely find sincere ppol that will tell it to ur face what they want... And a lot of ppol as well wud like to hear all kinds of shii even as it sounds like they we'rel being fooled..

really

Well pause right there

Come closer, face me

* I want to do unmentionable things to you*
[img]https://media1./images/b7cfd3eec30fd33bb7c5c8c1f7760014/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by AlexCk: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm,

Some view sex as fun or a recreational activity, like playing ps4 or football or tennis or 'ten-ten'.

the chances of a random gurl walking up to u requesting for sex is highly uncommon, but not possible.

It's not everyone u play 'tennis' with. Lol.
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Completely true. We should all make conscise effort to be plain with people. No one likes to be fooled. It cuts real deep when realization sets in or the truth is forcefully uncovered.
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
I agree with you, Op. Sincerity is rare. But sometimes it's not because we deliberately want to deceive another person, but because we are ashamed of our own motives and want to escape being judged for them. We lie to ourselves, that we want more from a relationship than just money (otherwise we're just prostitutes), that we're interested in men, that we want to get married, that we're looking for serious relationships (otherwise we're just jerks). Sincerity begins with self acceptance. And it would help if everyone wasn't so judgemental because developing nonchalance isn't very easy.

And I agree with Kashy to, people often go along with a ruse (knowing full well that they're lies) so that they can justify the things they so desperately want to do. Tell me you love me, and i'll not feel so cheap for sleeping with you. Even when I know you don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
izaray:
to give a Bleep when the need arise.
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by khristal87(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
Completely true. We should all make conscise effort to be plain with people. No one likes to be fooled. It cuts real deep when realization sets in or the truth is forcefully uncovered.
Really?
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by saintvc(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
izaray:
.If you want financial upliftment,tell him. if he wants sex, he should tell you. no need promising marriage and pretending to love each other. honesty is key
Re: How Would You React If A Girl Walk's Up To You And Tells You She Wants Sex by saintvc(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
AlexCk:
Hmmm,

Some view sex as fun or a recreational activity, like playing ps4 or football or tennis or 'ten-ten'.

the chances of a random gurl walking up to u requesting for sex is highly uncommon, but not possible.

It's not everyone u play 'tennis' with. Lol.

if you are honest, you may find your match. that way no one get hurt

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Says The Rate Of Women Killing Their Spouses Is A Revolution / Photos:famous Instagram Model, Symba, Took To Installive To Flaunt Her Curves. / If Nigeria Wins... [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.