Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS (4288 Views)

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2018
izombie:
The presidential election is already rigged to favour buhari. if buhari loses the election he will never handover power. If i were staying in nigeria i would not even bother to vote. Buhari must continue ruling nigeria until he buries it. Nonsense
cowardly mentality
going down without a fight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Desyner:
If Buhari's dogs could be unleashed on the percieved baboons in 2011, imagine what he will be willing to do now he his in power. The man is reversing some little progress made under Jonathan.
name the progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 1:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Ngokafor:

APC knows what awaits them in 2019 thats why they have come up with this fraud.....Someone i know in the East told me how difficult and cumbersome registering for PVCs are....Meanwhile in the north ,toddlers and primary school pupils all have PVCs angry

The opposition should please take note of this and give it as much publicity as possible....Buhari/APC must not be allowed to get away with this.
and you have senators o?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2018
kcmichael:
Was this not how GEJ,Yaradua and obasanjo won in the northl
you de mind dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 1:44am On Feb 17, 2018
horsepower101:
Buhari will win 2019 election. He is not even bothered.

His advantages include

1) almajiri children
wetin do igbo chudrens

2) niger and chad republican
cameroun no far from una na

3) control of INEC
siec nko

4) osibanjo as VP giving some people false hope
una no get false leaders for east

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by izombie(m): 2:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Cromagnon:
cowardly mentality
going down without a fight
its not cowardice. Number one, i don't live in nigeria. Secondly, somehow at the back of my mind i won't mind buhari to win just so that buhari and his fulani kinsmen can roll out the phase 2 of their plans to bury nigeria. Maybe then nigeria will break up.

2 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 2:17am On Feb 17, 2018
izombie:
its not cowardice.
not fighting back is cowardice
Number one, i don't live in nigeria.
then stop proclaiming you won't vote cos other susceptible minds will follow your lead
Secondly, somehow at the back of my mind i won't mind buhari to win just so that buhari and his fulani kinsmen can roll out the phase 2 of their plans to bury nigeria. Maybe then nigeria will break up.
i almost want pdp to win to clear everybody's eye once and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Desyner: 4:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Cromagnon:
name the progress
Election fairness.
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Cromagnon: 4:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Desyner:
Election fairness.
with 99.9% rigging in east vs world and nigerian avg of 60%
with obanikoro threateniing brig gen with promotion to rig ekiti election
if this is the fairness
how will the unfairness look

2 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
did u hear me say wards bt registration de happened for all 774 lga nationwide...it doesn't change d fact that this thread is useless.....let's not overblow issues to score useless political points....agreed dee are issues Bt it more worse to do propaganda on it

You are free to come here to display your Ignorance while people are on ground gathering information about the exercise that is already failing.

In the end, the real truth will be exposed at the right time.
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by kasheemawo(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Biafrat or death cheesy
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Reelectbuhari: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

See another Fulani Herdsman desperate for power.
Dear herdsman, in democracy, you register all those eligible to vote.
oya go and register them
nyamiri
sai baba we know

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are free to come here to display your Ignorance why people are on ground gathering information about the exercise that is already failing.

In the end, the real truth will be exposed at the right time.
abeg leave this thrash u are spewing..
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by senatordave1(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Admin before you ask us to provide evidence,provide yours forst.we havent seen even an iota of pictorial evidence to back up your wild and bogus and illusionary claims.even if all your ss/se eligible voters register,it will not reach that of the nw.mind you mass registration doesnt mean mass voting.most people im ss/se dont turnout during elections but pdp turnout to do massive rigging.there is more rigging in the south than in the north.by next year,expect buhari's votes in ne/nw to double with him winning marginally in nc/sw while pdp margins will be deflated.up apc,up buharia.
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by jollymizzle(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2018
how long will you keep this victim mentality. registration of voters is going on at all the 774 local governments Inec offices nationwide with some additional centres depending on how populated the lga is, please stop misinforming people. when you employ propaganda as your major weapon and decide to achieve your goals by spreading falsehood, no one will take you seriously when you are faced with real injustice. this nonsense has to stop.
cc Amarabae
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by orisa37: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
And the PVCs are issued freely in Daura to all illegal immigrants from Niger, Chad & Cameroon.
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
AnodaIT:
We were warned
several times.

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
jollymizzle:
how long will you keep this victim mentality. registration of voters is going on at all the 774 local governments Inec offices nationwide with some additional centres depending on how populated the lga is, please stop misinforming people. when you employ propaganda as your major weapon and decide to achieve your goals by spreading falsehood, no one will take you seriously when you are faced with real injustice. this nonsense has to stop.
cc Amarabae

Hope you now know that your brothers in the West are now complaining of similar issue.

Good Morning Oye Ofe Imanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-west Women Declare Support For Root Olawepo-hashim / AD Promises To Mobilize 6 Million Votes For Olawepo Hashim / OMG!!! Is This The Real Face Of The Nigerian President That We All Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.