Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS (4302 Views)

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nonaira1:
Why even complain?

I personally support this. Let APC rig themselves in and continue the hardship.

After all who are fulani herdsmen slaughtering each day? Is it SE or SS? No

According to the statiatics that recently came out that the Afonja mod tried to hide, both SS and SE has the least malnutrition in that entire "country". In addition to poverty.

Let the dullards in Southwest and North that claim "political savvy" destroy themselves completely.

Buhari winning has no effect on our side either way. The dude illiteracy is affecting the bunch of morons in those two region.

Abeg let them completely stamp the shithole title in the mind of everyone. Both African countries amd international nations already see the piece of shit nation as one of the worst countries in the entire world.

So why even bother caring?

APC abeg carry on. Destroy that shithole completely

At least, let the world know the Truth.

Let me see one Afonja come to say SE are fewer in numbers because of INEC magomago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nonaira1: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

At least, let the world know the Truth.

Let me see one Afonja come to say SE are fewer in numbers because of INEC magomago.

You listen to Afonjas? Why?

Afonjas are the dumbest animals in the entire world.

Those fools will eat anything that secretes from the ass of the hausa/Fulani masters. For what reason will anyone give a crap what an illiterate community that delude themselves as "educated" says?

Eve listened to the snake in eden. Pray tell how far did that pan out for her?

Therefore, why would you even care to explain yourselves or listen to snakes?

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Uncivilized citizens wait for their leaders to do everything for them.

Political illiterate, our duty as citizens, is to inform the world of any evil actions by INEC.

Don't wait for the leadership because everyone is a leader in his or her small domain.

INEC, INEC, INEC, we hail una rigging oooooooo.
Can you argue without insult?

What then is the work of our representative in government?

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Don't mind that Yoruba guy bearing Okoroawusa.

Tomorrow, his people will start crying when the result of this evil manifest and affects them.

Thank God that we Igbos are voicing out now so that people won't say tomorrow that we did not inform them of this evil being committed.
Nwokem,gi na ndi obodo unu nine by ndi Yoruba!

Maka Chukwu,ogaghi adiri ma gi ma ezinaulogi n'nma!

Odika o bu brain gi ka onye awusa ji ekechi suya n'iru Police station Amawbia!

Taa!

Lekwanu efulefu madu a!

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Their disenfranchising game is targetted against the entire southern region.
The same is being experienced in the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by ideologies(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
kcmichael:
Was this not how GEJ,Yaradua and obasanjo won in the northl
no sir, they were able to get their support. But APC knows they will not get the support of SS & SE
So rigging is the way forward, but first of all disenfranchise them.

Its similar to what happened in 2015, most igbos living in SW west didn't see their voter card.

5 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Earthkumy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

The story of the Igbo man

Always looking for someone to blame

Here in South South, Edo to be precise I have being looking for inec registration Center no one in sight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Stingman: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

The story of the Igbo man

Always looking for someone to blame

Who would you abooki blame for this...shame of a nation...?

5 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Chef2000: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Nwokem,gi na ndi obodo unu nine by ndi Yoruba!

Maka Chukwu,ogaghi adiri ma gi ma ezinaulogi n'nma!

Odika o bu brain gi ka onye awusa ji ekechi suya n'iru Police station Amawbia!

Taa!

Lekwanu efulefu madu a!
Oburu na Ibu onye Igbo na ezi okwu, kedu ihe mere Ina eji akpari Ala Igbo maka party and politics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Alariiwo: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Your votes are inconsequential na.. they don't count grin

Moreover, 2019 is for Nigerians to decide and elect new leaders. It's not biafra elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Efewestern: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
in Delta state almost all local government Secretariat are doing inec registration, PVC are being distributed, I was in Uvwie LG HQ some days back.

so that of SS is not entirely true, can't say for other states.

Buhari will win if we don't come out en mass to vote this rubbish government, our wailing won't solve anything , I personally supported Buhari during the last election, but not anymore, the guy was a disappointment and a big disgrace to Nigerians.

#Donaldduke is the only sensible person campaigning, Atiku is never an option.

Go get your pvc. We will continue changing every failed government till we get a desired result.
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chef2000:

Oburu na Ibu onye Igbo na ezi okwu, kedu ihe mere ana eji akpari Ala Igbo maka party and politics?

Ignore that Igbo wannabe.

He is a typical Afonja claiming Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Efewestern:
in Delta state almost all local government Secretariat are doing inec registration, PVC are being distributed, I was in Uvwie LG HQ some days back.

so that of SS is not entirely true, can't say for other states.

Buhari will win if we don't come out en mass to vote this rubbish government, our wailing won't solve anything , I personally supported Buhari during the last election, but not anymore, the guy was a disappointment and a big disgrace to Nigerians.

#Donaldduke is the only sensible person campaigning, Atiku is never an option.

Go get your pvc. We will continue changing every failed government till we get a desired result.

You can prove me wrong by presenting Video evidence from all the LGAs in Delta state.

You think some of us aren't gathering information about the ongoing exercise nationwide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chef2000:

Oburu na Ibu onye Igbo na ezi okwu, kedu ihe mere ana eji akpari Ala Igbo maka party and politics?
Ajuju gi amaka

Ngwa kam zagiya

Nke mbu bu na anyi bu ndi igbp anaghi eji ofu obi eme ihe.Onye Igbo di ready ire nwanneya maka nkwa okwa aga enye ya ma obu maka ego.

Nke abua bu na anyi n'amuamu n'ihe gbasara politics.Politics bu egwu eji Uche agba.Mana anyi bu ndi Igbo ji obi agba ya.Onaghi e favour anyi mancha mancha.

Nkedika nwanne ya bu na Igbo eweghi nsopuru(respect).Onye obula choro iwu eze.Abia na politics, enwere ihe ndi oyibo n'akpo "mentorship".Yoruba nwere ya,Awusa nwere ya.Kedu Awolowo na Ahmadu Bello ndi Igbo?
Onye Igbo bia osi na Zik awughi ya,na Ojukwu awughi ya.Kedu onye ga ekwuzi nke anyi ga ege?

Anyi mere mistake na 2015.Anyi nwekwara ike ime mistake ozo na 2019

Democracy bu ochichi onye kwue Uche ya. Obughi ochichi onye kwue obi ya.

Interests matter!

Igbo nmanma nu!

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Efewestern: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

You can prove me wrong by presenting Video evidence from all the LGAs in Delta state.

You think some of us aren't gathering information about the ongoing exercise nationwide.

I didn't take any video of the on going exercise, but people were much, the exercise started since mid last year I think.

@ bolded, those supplying you info, did they give you any report about Delta state?, am telling you what's on going in my town which is about 10 minutes walk from Delta mall warri.

Although the registration is very slow.

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Efewestern:

I didn't take any video of the on going exercise, but people were much, the exercise started since mid last year I think.

@ bolded, those supplying you info, did they give you any report about Delta state?, am telling you what's on going in my town which is about 10 minutes walk from Delta mall warri.

Although the registration is very slow.

Did you go to all the LGAs in Delta State.

Pls, close your mouth if you don't know that some people are observing the Registration process in secret and are writing down their reports already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nodu ebea suba soso oyibo
Onye"my papa say we be Igbo"
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nodu ebea suba soso oyibo
Onye"my papa say we be Igbo"

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Odkosh: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nonaira1:

You listen to Afonjas? Why?

Afonjas are the dumbest animals in the entire world.

Those fools will eat anything that secretes from the ass of the hausa/Fulani masters. For what reason will anyone give a crap what an illiterate community that delude themselves as "educated" says?

Eve listened to the snake in eden. Pray tell how far did that pan out for her?

Therefore, why would you even care to explain yourselves or listen to snakes?
Kill yourself over afonja. Omo Iran foolish tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Chef2000: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ajuju gi amaka
Ngwa kam zagiya
Nke mbu bu na anyi bu ndi igbp anaghi eji ofu obi eme ihe.Onye Igbo di ready ire nwanneya maka nkwa okwa aga enye ya ma obu maka ego.
Nke abua bu na anyi n'amuamu n'ihe gbasara politics.Politics bu egwu eji Uche agba.Mana anyi bu ndi Igbo ji obi agba ya.Onaghi e favour anyi mancha mancha.
Nkedika nwanne ya bu na Igbo eweghi nsopuru(respect).Onye obula choro iwu eze.Abia na politics, enwere ihe ndi oyibo n'akpo "mentorship".Yoruba nwere ya,Awusa nwere ya.Kedu Awolowo na Ahmadu Bello ndi Igbo?
Onye Igbo bia osi na Zik awughi ya,na Ojukwu awughi ya.Kedu onye ga ekwuzi nke anyi ga ege?
Anyi mere mistake na 2015.Anyi nwekwara ike ime mistake ozo na 2019
Democrac Obughi ochichi onye kwue obi ya.
Interests mat nmanma nu!
Okwu ikwuru di nma, mana Ndigbo atawo ezigbo ahuhu na naijiriya, so ogaghi adi nfe echezo ihe ndia nille,

Ngwa lee maka umu okoro na umu agbogho ha gburu maka python dance, ha bu kwa di, nwa ndi mmadu.

2 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nonaira1:
Why even complain?

According to the statiatics that recently came out that the Afonja mod tried to hide, both SS and SE has the least malnutrition in that entire "country". In addition to poverty.

Let the dullards in southwaaste and North that claim "political savvy" destroy themselves completely.

Buhari winning has no effect on our side either way. The dude illiteracy is affecting the bunch of morons in those two region.

Abeg let them completely stamp the shithole title in the mind of everyone. Both African countries amd international nations already see the piece of shit nation as one of the worst countries in the entire world and despise them like it should be.

hw true is dis unverified news yes voters registration is quite difficult but sm info here is rather mischievous I would say....cos registration is takin place at all LGA nationwide...while serving in anambra wen dis registration started...pple were registering In idemili south ojoto.....politics of bitterness is bad it won't help us and we are all guilty d fact that dee are issues doesn't warrant heinous propaganda...meanwhile voters registration shd be endless no deadline as soon as one is up to voting age one shd be able to register anytime....

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chef2000:

Okwu ikwuru di nma, mana Ndigbo atawo ezigbo ahuhu na naijiriya, so ogaghi adi nfe echezo ihe ndia nille,

Ngwa lee maka umu okoro na umu agbogho ha gburu maka python dance, ha bu kwa di, nwa ndi mmadu.
Enweghi obodo odiri nma na Nigeria. Ndi isi anyi n'emegbu anyi nile na Nigeria.Obughi so ndi Igbo.After all,ndi Igbo anyi no na ochiochi Nigeria since Independence.Ha esoro ndi ozo n'ebula ego obodo oyibo.

Abia na ihe gbasara Nnamdi Kanu na IPOB,akwadoghim uzo KANU siri me nke ya.Biafra abughi ihe a nwete na propaganda na ikpoko umuokoro na agbogho.Ngwa,elebe ono ugbua?
Ndi nwuru anwu anwu go o!

Ma anyi achoro Biafra o!
Ma anyi achoro Ichi isi Nigeria o!

Anyi ga plan ya nke OMA
Obughi oge obula Igbo ana eti "egbula anyi","emegbula anyi"

Anyi ana ebegbukwa ndi ozo?

Okwu Igbo si;
"agba mbu otu na ogbe,agba ibua otu na ogbe,obu so ogbe ka apiri aku?"
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
The op is obviously a frustrated and an insultive personae out on a paid job contracted by pdp.here in cross river,registration is going on very smoothly and in almost every wards.no matter the number ss/se churn out it will not be up to what the north west alone has.buhari will still win easily.none of those coming out in pdp can even win their states.pdp will win ss/se but with reduced margin because of absence of incumbency factor.buhari will get many votes in cross river,delta,rivers,akwa ibom.he may win edo state.even in south east,he will have many votes in imo,anambra,ebonyi so theres no way he wont win.up apc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
senatordave1:
The op is obviously a frustrated and an insultive personae out on a paid job contracted by pdp.here in cross river,registration is going on very smoothly and in almost every wards.no matter the number ss/se churn out it will not be up to what the north west alone has.buhari will still win easily.none of those coming out in pdp can even win their states.pdp will win ss/se but with reduced margin because of absence of incumbency factor.buhari will get many votes in cross river,delta,rivers,akwa ibom.he may win edo state.even in south east,he will have many votes in imo,anambra,ebonyi so theres no way he wont win.up apc.

You claim there is registration going on in all the wards of Cross River State and yet you can't provide a single video or pictorial evidence.

Shaking my head for guys like you.

Shame on Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
hw true is dis unverified news yes voters registration is quite difficult but sm info here is rather mischievous I would say....cos registration is takin place at all LGA nationwide...while serving in anambra wen dis registration started...pple were registering In idemili south ojoto.....politics of bitterness is bad it won't help us and we are all guilty d fact that dee are issues doesn't warrant heinous propaganda...meanwhile voters registration shd be endless no deadline as soon as one is up to voting age one shd be able to register anytime....

Go and provide evidence that Registration is taking place in all wards across Anambra State.

Shame on Buhari the electoral terrorist.

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Nonaira1:
Why even complain?

Let the dullards in southwaaste and North that claim "political savvy" destroy themselves completely.

Abeg let them completely stamp the shithole title in the mind of everyone. Both African countries amd international nations already see the piece of shit nation as one of the worst countries in the entire world and despise them like it should be.

Can I have the link to the thread
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

Go and provide evidence that Registration is taking place in all wards across Anambra State.

Shame on Buhari the electoral terrorist.
did u hear me say wards bt registration de happened for all 774 lga nationwide...it doesn't change d fact that this thread is useless.....let's not overblow issues to score useless political points....agreed dee are issues Bt it more worse to do propaganda on it

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by FarahAideed: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2018
izombie:
The presidential election is already rigged to favour buhari. if buhari loses the election he will never handover power. If i were staying in nigeria i would not even bother to vote. Buhari must continue ruling nigeria until he buries it. Nonsense

You must bother to vote..Buhari is a very bad man and we must all make sure we put ou best dogged foot forward to send the devil bacj to Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nonaira1: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nonaira1: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:

Dude the same thing happened in 2015. Likewise, those from SS and SE but living in Lagos or Abuja complained on how INEC refused to give them their PVC in 2015. Therefore, for what reason won't it happen again in 2019? Was corruption and nepotism eradicated from Niggeria? No it was not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nonaira1: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
Kill yourself over afonja. Omo Iran foolish tribe.

Go suck your Buhari's ball while crying me a river tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2018
Nonaira1:

Dude the same thing happened in 2015. Likewise, those from SS and SE but living in Lagos or Abuja complained on how INEC refused to give them their PVC in 2015. Therefore, for what reason won't it happen again in 2019? Was corruption and nepotism eradicated from Niggeria? No it was not.
another baseless argument...to substantiate foolish hallucinations..... I know many pple from SE AND ss who still register.....i repeat this thread is useles if u Tel me that d proces to register is difficult...i agree if u Tel me there need to be more outlets for pple to register aside lga headquarters I agree...if you argue for voter registration to be an endless exercise...such any time one is up to age of voting one register I agree....otherwise stop all these nonsense cheap conspiracy theories that are spread by bloody ethnocentric pple....bad politics doesn't pay....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku In Early Lead. / Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / Governor Simon Lalong Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.