Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (50845 Views)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Whogoblog: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2018

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by StarUp: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
After he has finished chopping the food he now wants to ask for permission to re-eat.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Is that his kid?

17 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by FluidQueen(f): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
All shades of cuteness.embarassed

I almost awwwwed.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by donstan18: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Seen!

Wish them well.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by MostBanned: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
His that his kid?

GBAGAUN shocked

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
MostBanned:

GBAGAUN shocked

Sorry for my error. Let me make the necessary corrections. Thanks

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2018
The proposal should have come first before the baby.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Whogoblog: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:

Not Necessary at all .... alas the baby na baby .... No be Goat

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Whogoblog:

Not Necessary at all .... alas the baby na baby .... No be Goat
The horse before the cart.The right thing to do.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by MRAKBEE(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cool
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by 2odd(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
nice
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cute...

But the man's shoe behind cha, maybe I'm the only one noticing.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
F
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by rafabenitez: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Too many edited pix dese days.yeye sey smell.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by 2odd(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
come here !!!!,. iffa tear you slap, he Sha do it abi kini gbogbo nonsense yii, make he proposed before n now come to know sey dem no dey compatible ??, abi she or he can't give birth ,.......
before she was a baby mama but the man felt or knows she's worth more than that, she's a life partner not some baby factory , ask around how many baby mama Wizkid,davido get , if dey should propose to one of dem pere

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by somez(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oya, my fellow copy cats we done see concept

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Damn i need to get a jeans badly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by laurenziz6(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:

Any other obvious remark u want to make?
Captain obvious undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by naughtyDiana: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
awwww. the way she looked at him in the second pic like "what's this one doing". it's cute, at least babe would be happy the whole thing was photographed.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
meaning of this post?
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Archmed(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Natural
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Whaoo! SO cute, i wish dem all the best, it always good to have the baby first at times, it brings uniqueness undecided Oya mufos come after me grin I no one dat, i will be a partaker of this kinda joy wink
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Benjom(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wawuu cheesy
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nairalanddist: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
angry
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by FluidQueen(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
did Adam propose to eve before they begot Cane and Abel?

Break free from the shackles of Stiff Cultural cliches.

6 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by DAMMYORES: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wow. I love the Boy outfit. All shade of cuteness.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Segadem(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by UjuJoan2: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
laurenziz6:

Any other obvious remark u want to make?
Captain obvious undecided

Actually the idea can never be over emphasized. We need to stop promoting immorality.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.