Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (50877 Views)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2018
thorpido:
As an errand boy,why don't you run that errand for me.

Ode!!
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2018
correctguy0900:

Ode ni awon ebi mi
Beeni
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
thorpido:
Your english teachers did poorly(or perhaps you were too dull to learn) especially in the areas of proverbs and idiomatic expressions.
Probably right or it may just be that u r beleaguered with a poor intuitive faculty to comprehend a beautiful reality of complimentary souls working in tandem to build a captivating life in which exist such a charming kid whom no true human can ever come to belittle just because the circumstances surrounding his birth wasn't justified according to ur warped sense of decency.
Abeg swerve with ur pseudo knowledge/unimportance biko.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Prymestrr:

Probably right or it may just be that u r beleaguered with a poor intuitive faculty to comprehend a beautiful reality of complimentary souls working in tandem to build a captivating life in which exist such a charming kid whom no true human can ever come to belittle just because the circumstances surrounding his birth wasn't justified according to ur warped sense of decency.
Abeg swerve with ur pseudo knowledge/unimportance biko.
Beautiful nonsense.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by tolaskil1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nonsense propose after 1 he still propose
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
thorpido:
Beautiful nonsense.
Swerve.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Prymestrr:

Swerve.
You had to copy all that jargon from your neighbour because I criticized your comprehension?
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
thorpido:
You had to copy all that jargon from your neighbour because I criticized your comprehension?
Lol... Dude you must really be deliberately slow or just an unrepentant dunce.
Once again, SWERVE.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Prymestrr:
I,prymestrr is slow and an unrepentant dunce.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
thorpido:
I,prymestrr is slow and an unrepentant dunce.
This Thorpido guy must be in his teen. Can there be any more clear sign of gross immaturity? Reasons why I feel like deactivating from NL now n again. Done glorifying this dude's stupidity. No more response.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Prymestrr:

This Thorpido guy must really be in his teen. Can there be any more clear sign of gross immaturity? Reasons why I feel like deactivating from NL now n again.
That's exactly what you should do @bolded so we can have one less abundance of stupidity here on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.