Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,754 members, 7,837,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode (852 Views)

Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) / 19-year-old Prostitute Brags About Her MouthAction Skills And The Amount She Makes / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by NaijaLoaded24: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2018

How Can You Can Improve Your MouthAction Skills and Make Her Explode – Popular Therapist Shares Secrets
How can I improve my MouthAction skills?
I am a husband with keen interest in giving my wife a good oral s*x, but I lack the skill and courage. Is there a better way to go
about it? – Christopher Silvanus.

Below is the reponse he got from the therapist;

Continue Reading How you can improve your MouthAction skills and make your woman explode - http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/16/can-can-improve-oral-sex-skills-make-explode-popular-therapist-shares-secrets/
Re: How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by Rubbiish(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmm...
Do men honestly suck ladies in this country?
God forbid bad thing...With constant cover up of the vaginia with tight undies, there is no way it is gonna be healthy for the mouth...
Re: How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by marvin904(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
mouth action aint bad kinda like it..
buh some girls sha..
only una go wear pant and tight on top trouser..
person wan come go downtown e nose go dey tell am reverse grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by Ajoboss(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Suck and carry fungi full belle
Re: How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by NaijaLoaded24: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rubbiish:
Hmmmm...
Do men honestly suck ladies in this country?
God forbid bad thing...With constant cover up of the vaginia with tight undies, there is no way it is gonna be healthy for the mouth...
lmao

What a question. Guys please answer him
Re: How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by NaijaLoaded24: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
marvin904:
mouth action aint bad kinda like it..
buh some girls sha..
only una go wear pant and tight on top trouser..
person wan come go downtown e nose go dey tell am reverse grin grin
Hahahaha

Naija girls For you
Re: How To Improve Your MouthAction Skills And Make Her Explode by NaijaLoaded24: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ajoboss:
Suck and carry fungi full belle
OMG! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"We Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Lady Who Is Pregnant For Him" / Abeg Make Una Tell Me Wetin I Go Fit Do This Girl / At Last! Here's An Effective Way To Last Longer In Bed…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.