Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor (34923 Views)

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Timoleon(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
I wouldn't say much.. I leave the witchdoctor to be bashed by women who sleep naked and have children.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Albert0011(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
matrix199:
A donkey is more intelligent than this dimwit.
But why all this insult nah? or are u more intelligent than him? he only voiced his own opinion.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Abeg abeg make my babe no see this yeye post o,I like to enter the place without fighting with her pant o,I like direct entry
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by earnyT(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2018

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by iamabundance(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stoweee, Stoweee... Stoweeee. Then women in the developed world would be barren by now
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Afobear: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
eleojo23:
Where do Africans get these stuffs from?

Africans are always experts in religion and superstition.

No wonder we are behind in development sad
sharrap ....but you lots believe it when you see it in the Koran and Islamic books . Ridiculously Ridiculous Ridiculousness at its apex

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Tomjazzy2: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
nobody will believe your story here becos you are an African....but somehow their is some truth in what you said about ladies sleeping naked at nights...we all know is bad but to say ghost sleeps with them or them getting barren is something else I will think and research upon. .thanks

2 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by biggy26: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Meksumnoiz:
it actually mek sence,my ex actually taught me to sleep unclad,becos she does too nd i notice she has low sex drives despite she was so inlove with me,it was very unusual.it adds up!
So u think spirit will remove or recognise pant before sleeping with a person? If spirit wants to visit u, e go open door abi? Nollywood mindset.

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Marael: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
Until we have an albino as a Nigerian president, nothing in this world can surprise me anymore.
what is wrong with albinism..You are even worse than the witch doctor

3 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by damoceile: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
desreek9:
In this heat!! radarada
hello u mind dropping ur address for me, who knows I might be your guest tonight

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
nah true nah
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by KingsleyCEO: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Can somebody please slap this guy to default settings?

2 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by chibby1485: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lie
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by honorr: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is this an advert or an advice..
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Lovely538: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Well it is not good that human should be naked, even fallen angels was tempted by the glory of the beauty of human and had sex with them, those children were called the sons of God,biblically God does not want human to be naked.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by bangging(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan Witchdoctor, Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki has said that women who sleep naked are in high risk of becoming barren in Life.

The witchdoctor disclosed to Nairobian that he has involved in the business for the past 10 years.

“Many people don’t know that sleeping naked especially for women is not safe. That is how ghosts show up at night and have sex with some ladies making them barren. These women lack sex appetite. I always advise women to wear something, even a panty alone,“ he said.

“For instance, when a client complains of poor performance in bed, I urge them to spice up their bedroom game and also check on diet. Further, women should not throw their pads aimlessly, since that is what people use to block their uterus,” he said.

He also disclosed he inherited his powers from his late dad and made a secret oath that requested the slaughter of two cocks.

“I inherited this gift from my late father. It is a normal thing to pass this gift to your kids. In our case, we are three sons in our family, but my brother refused and I took over. Our ancestors were not happy with him and they made him lose one eye,” the 32-year-old man born and bred in Kwale said.

The witchdoctor also claimed politicians do storm his place seeking powers during rallies.

“They usually come for charms to attract crowds in rallies and beat their competitors. To help them, I smear special oil on their underwear and clothes that they must wear when going to meet rivals or crowd,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/women-who-sleeps-naked-visits.html
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by bangging(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Jesse01:
say Kenya u can't hear such news in Nigerian
story.

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Lovely538: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan Witchdoctor, Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki has said that women who sleep naked are in high risk of becoming barren in Life.

The witchdoctor disclosed to Nairobian that he has involved in the business for the past 10 years.

“Many people don’t know that sleeping naked especially for women is not safe. That is how ghosts show up at night and have sex with some ladies making them barren. These women lack sex appetite. I always advise women to wear something, even a panty alone,“ he said.

“For instance, when a client complains of poor performance in bed, I urge them to spice up their bedroom game and also check on diet. Further, women should not throw their pads aimlessly, since that is what people use to block their uterus,” he said.

He also disclosed he inherited his powers from his late dad and made a secret oath that requested the slaughter of two cocks.

“I inherited this gift from my late father. It is a normal thing to pass this gift to your kids. In our case, we are three sons in our family, but my brother refused and I took over. Our ancestors were not happy with him and they made him lose one eye,” the 32-year-old man born and bred in Kwale said.

The witchdoctor also claimed politicians do storm his place seeking powers during rallies.

“They usually come for charms to attract crowds in rallies and beat their competitors. To help them, I smear special oil on their underwear and clothes that they must wear when going to meet rivals or crowd,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/women-who-sleeps-naked-visits.html
Well it is not good that human should be naked, even fallen angels was tempted by the glory of the beauty of human and had sex with them, those children were called the sons of God,biblically God does not want human to be naked.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Oh Africa my Africa, who has bewitched you thus?

I do not blame the witch doctor because he is operating out of the confines of his extant knowledge, and in the absence of education, man must always have something with which he employs to explain his environment.

Our brother, the witch doctor, is only a product of his environment.

We need more education.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by KingSango(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2018
eleojo23:

Nonsense. Magick is the highest of sciences that was proved in Egypt because no technology can duplicate the Giza plaza.

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by mamba808(m): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Benwems:
Why are Africans so superstitious?
Anyway if true it means a lot of Uniben girls are barren.
Haba!!! Bros, take it easy on them nah...
Truly many will graduate without having a child even when they marry the right man. #truetalk
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by joepentwo(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2018
I hope say dis ghost no d fvck men bkus i d sleep naked and am laying naked nw. grin

incase d baby ghost wan show, mk she cm physical mk i use ma longman p*nis drill am wella, put am belle, anybody wer cm ma way sef

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2018
eleojo23:

Where European and Asian voodoo is, African voodoo is a learner let me tell you if you don't know

2 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by ojoxdan(m): 1:35am On Feb 17, 2018
This is serious
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by j1mmy: 1:45am On Feb 17, 2018
monkey african!
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Unitedabby(m): 1:48am On Feb 17, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

Rubbish!sleeping unclad that is medically/scientifically encourage due to its health benefit and boost in libido!
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Blogsphere: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Get your professional logo designs and graphic works, contact 08104039504 (Whatsapp Only)

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by belshazzar(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2018
�����
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2018
Must it be woman. So how about men who sleep unclad? Abi we don't have female witches?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.