Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (5266 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
daharry:
Pls can do a post on dark triad possibly dis week
i was almost through it but parts lf it got deleted on my phone cry the intact parts are the Narcissism parts. i will see it i can present it later tonight.i think Narcissism is the game changer among the 3.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Gloryboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:

i was almost through it but parts lf it got deleted on my phone cry the intact parts are the Narcissism parts. i will see it i can present it later tonight.i think Narcissism is the game changer among the 3.
Pls how can someone know if a girl like someone but trying to play hard to get or forming hard?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gloryboy:

Pls how can someone know if a girl like someone but trying to play hard to get or forming hard?
these are hard to answer questions coz there are so many variables and people see what they want to see.
i try to write the miseducations as clear as possible so guys can understand the female mind and not have to ask another guy for dating advice.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Snow87(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Boss, u wise die, sense no go kee u.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by 2buffagain(m): 3:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Girls go dey fear this guy threads sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
2buffagain:
Girls go dey fear this guy threads sha grin grin
when the Miseducations began they were eager to debate but soon got tired coz we saw they didnt want a frank discussion but to perpetuate their lies. so we started ignoring them.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by grbgrb4(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
nice one boss.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by millomaniac: 2:04am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

actually these posts are from my upcoming book Ubunja's Miseducations. a book is coming for sure.

What a service that book will be to humanity. cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by onyechimereze1: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
i don't always get to see UBUNJA'a past except when it is quoted, does it mean the MODs hide it or what??

Please can someone quote the post so i can read it.Thanks
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by eebruboss(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Ubanja, wey the write up
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2018
onyechimereze1:
i don't always get to see UBUNJA'a past except when it is quoted, does it mean the MODs hide it or what??

Please can someone quote the post so i can read it.Thanks
the MODS are not to blame. i deleted all posts a week ago
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by onyechimereze1: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:

the MODS are not to blame. i deleted all posts a week ago

Please can you send me the post cause i can't see it quoted anywhere on the thread,here is my email.Thanks.
guillorybrandonx@gmail.com
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
onyechimereze1:

Please can you send me the post cause i can't see it quoted anywhere on the thread,here is my email.Thanks.
guillorybrandonx@gmail.com
i'll restore all posts by tomorrow morning.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by highqueen(f): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:
so what do you live for..cheesy
I have a job for you..undecided
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by onyechimereze1: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:

That's so commendable of you, in those pose lies great insights..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

so what do you live for..cheesy

I have a job for you..undecided
why do the Miseducations pain you so much? i never insulted any woman or called women ugly on the miseducations. why so much hate for threads that are not even popular. my posts rarely get 1000 views.lol.most peak at 600 views. relax.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by highqueen(f): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:

why do the Miseducations pain you so much? i never insulted any woman or called women ugly on the miseducations. why so much hate for threads that are not even popular. my posts rarely get 1000 views.lol.most peak at 600 views. relax.
pain me??

lol.
how many times have I commented on your miseducation nonsense before grin

you must think every nlder fall into the category of joblessness cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:

pain me??

lol.
how many times have I commented on your miseducation nonsense before grin

you must think every nlder fall into the category of joblessness cheesy
then if im wrong prove it by ignoring me.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MrWondah(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ubunja what did I miss?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ponpin234(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2018
ubunja:

finally u will continue ur miseducation.... more ink to ur keypad nd more money into ur bank account...

looking forward to it bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
ponpin234:

finally u will continue ur miseducation.... more ink to ur keypad nd more money into ur bank account...

looking forward to it bro
good to be back. lets get this show on the road....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ponpin234(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
ubunja:

good to be back. lets get this show on the road....
oya ooo....My people, come nd enter d bus to Miseducation oo...d bus is goin oo
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by olatayo8296(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2019
ubunja:

i really need to work on shortening my posts. just that once i start writing its like a train let loose. i just keep going. i will put more effort in keeping my articles short.

Hello ubunja, I'm seeing your posts for the first time today(pleasure of the cash) but as the thread has for been this one has been removed, and the way I'm reading guys comments here makes me feels as if I've missed a lot. I've now follow you.
But please is there a way I can get to read your old deleted posts?
Do you have a blog or an archive where these are saved?

An what's your digits, can I have you on WhatsApp pls? You can DM it to me if you don't want it going public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
olatayo8296:

Hello ubunja, I'm seeing your posts for the first time today(pleasure of the cash) but as the thread has for been this one has been removed, and the way I'm reading guys comments here makes me feels as if I've missed a lot. I've now follow you.
But please is there a way I can get to read your old deleted posts?
Do you have a blog or an archive where these are saved?

An what's your digits, can I have you on WhatsApp pls? You can DM it to me if you don't want it going public
these old removed posts some of them I don't have even remember what they were about. But most I rewrote under new titles. Updated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Women Still Get It Wrong / Strictly For Mature Lady / Describe Yourself Romantically In 3 Words. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.