Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill (45827 Views)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Senate Drops Nigerian Peace Corps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by Toktee(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary if you will not achieve anything in your Four-year administration, please append your signature to the NPC bill asap.

Thanks in advance to the dullard-in-Chief.

Sai barber!
Fake news,i do not read anywhere the president reject the bill,how do you expect buhari to sign the bill now,to what end?
Expect the signing by next year to gathered more vote from the youths.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by iamkneeyi: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by TiffanyJ(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Launcher:
A lot of people have placed hope on this program, many of them extorted self .
If I tell the amount my frind spent eh? It's almost a 150k for work we she never c. I advised her tire she no gree. Na the one we she tell me o, only she and God knows how much
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
not good news at all.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by Realdeals(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Very soon now the VGN (Vigilante Group of Nigeria) too will start seeking recognition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by Suniprezzo: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Damn! And av spent more than #150k on this stuff....yday, we go hear say dem approve am, today we go hear say dem no agree! Mheeeen d matter tire me...well no regret, na my papa kukuma dey burn d money!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by rhidollah(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oheji1:
Many of you are saying PMB is right this time , do you consider what he would have done if this organization was an initiative of a northernan? most of us particularly the southerners are in oblivion politically when issues like this are playing out.
Do you also remember that many of our youths are on the street with so much expectations on NPC? Since Nig is structured to operates as it's, let there be more paramilitary outfits or better still use them as state police.
hes a northener frm Benue. tell us d usefulness of pcn stop blind argument

Maybe there's hope for Nig.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by rhidollah(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
I dnt get the buhari in all this...I took this govt is aimed at creating jobs, and this bill would have created at least 5 million jobs nationwide......maybe the police is still bent on frustrating these organization but they should know that was how they did it to FRSC and civil defense but today these two agancies are best repeated than the Nigerian police force...one thing I understand is that time for honouring them will be over one day....
. u mean by creating unproductive job likePCN

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by rhidollah(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Toktee:
Fake news,i do not read anywhere the president reject the bill,how do you expect buhari to sign the bill now,to what end?
Expect the signing by next year to gathered more vote from the youths.
KEEP DREAMING

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by Bimpe29: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Peace Corps is surplus to requirements, considering the basket of security outfits in existence. It will simply amount to waste, duplication of work and arms proliferation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by smalls001: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary if you will not achieve anything in your Four-year administration, please append your signature to the NPC bill asap.

Thanks in advance to the dullard-in-Chief.

Sai barber!

Obvious you're not one of the educated ones....
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by muyiwah666(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
Another president will accept it in future. Let him be
then wait for the future pls!
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
LIES!!! I rep NIGERIA PEACE CORPS
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
The government ought to have clamped down on the organization by now. While they wait for the bill to be signed, they shouldn't be collecting money from new recruits. The older recruits are yet to be placed but they're still recruiting. Makes absolutely no sense. Desperate and gullible Nigerians should stop funding these fraudsters and go find employment elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by jingolo1111: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Useless ppl wat do we need peace corp for,jst scamming d gullible n job seekers for notin,tanx to pmb.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
good move, thank u sir,NPC my foot, nonsense
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
that was how they scamed me 40k, 7 years ago,all of them should be arrested,
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by godofuck231: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jowanonline:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/buhari-rejects-nigerian-peace-corps-bill/amp/
Peace corp bill at all is treason, the United nations has no concern with arming and training youths, the arms arrest by the dss some years back was right in its own rights because they were in possession of fire arms
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by abimic(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Launcher:
A lot of people have placed hope on this program, many of them extorted self .
Exactly, many of them had been extorted already with hope of the president appending his signature on the bill,but guess it's a futile journey for their members as it's now.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
You will all be alive to witness NIGERIAN PEACE CORPS' breakthrough. I know that those of you making bad comments are the enemies of the youth and you were been sponsored to tarnish their good image.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by Rolings: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Oga dey are very redundant... Go to d various state and local govt posts and stations and tell me what dey do there

I repeat they are not redundant. They are a very important part of the nations security architecture.
I have been to many of their stations and I will tell you what they do there......THEY PROVIDE SECURITY TO CITIZENS. ...... happy now.
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by kayusely70(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why rejecting the bill when security lapses are so glaring and loss of lives everyday
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by eTECTIVe(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rolings:

I repeat they are not redundant. They are a very important part of the nations security architecture.
I have been to many of their stations and I will tell you what they do there......THEY PROVIDE SECURITY TO CITIZENS. ...... happy now.

If U are a Civil defence staff I'll understand but U and I and evry other person knows dis ur statement is a huge lie. How do dey provide security to Nigerians ? Or is there any other Nigeria apart from dis one? U have been to many of their stations as ?? There is a civil defence post a few kilometres from my house
Re: Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by Rolings: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:

If U are a Civil defence staff I'll understand but U and I and evry other person knows dis ur statement is a huge lie. How do dey provide security to Nigerians ? Or is there any other Nigeria apart from dis one? U have been to many of their stations as ?? There is a civil defence post a few kilometres from my house

You use a the condition of a 'post' near your house to condemn an organization like nscdc .....are you for real? How old are you kid? Your reasoning is just too like that of a kid to me ..... probably just out of secondary school. Im sure you will want to even say there's nothing like NIA because they don't have offices everywhere
ARGHHHH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.