Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (43724 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018
This is so sad. A gallant Nigerian soldier has lost his life in the battle against Boko Haram insurgents while defending the country. The Nigerian army special force commando - was killed recently while fighting the notorious terrorists at the battle field, according to reports.

A WhatsApp chat between the deceased soldier and his colleague was shared online after his death.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-soldier-killed-boko-haram-fighting-battlefield-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Haganah: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
I hardly pity Nigerian soldiers sha!

May his family and friends have the fortitude to bear the waste.

Which cult salute b that? Plus the red beret?

Mscheeeewww this one never serious.

See special forces here not this joke of a nation whose only strength is killing unarmed civilIns.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by benben1000: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Check the name well well, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

I see more of a cultist than a soldier in the third picture and an exuberant slay master in the rest.

Nigerian Army keeps recruiting misfits whose only attraction to the job is just the excitement of freely using guns.

Karma never forgives.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by papoudaupolos: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
The sacrifice u made for the others should be ur pass in sight of God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Fweshspice(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Check the name, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.
so u wan still carry ur mumu tribalistic bullshit enter dis matter abi?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by EnEnPeecee: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2018
They said they have won the war against bokos. again they killed shekau 3x and wants information about his dead body.

But last month they told us shekau was mortally wounded in a gun fire in sambisa bush and may not survive it.

Again the useless army just last week promised to pay 3m to anyone that can tell them shekaus location.

What manner of incompetence is this

Modified
Thousands of soldiers are being slaughtered in the bokos front on a daily basis but the Nigerian media lost its voice.

RIP Soldier

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by sesaan(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
the guy is a cultist (ARO BAGGER).. rest in valhala

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by eTECTIVe(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Na slay soldiers we get these days... I see dem posing and slaying on social media and I jus shake my head

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by sotall(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Oh! Did anyone read the part where he said 18 soldiers were killed and 2 captured?

Really really bad

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Daslim180(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
R. I. P to the gallant soldier. You die a hero defending you nation. May you find eternal happiness in the House of the Lord. For those demon called Boko Haram, your days are numbered. You will meet your Waterloo someday. But come to think of it, can I really lay down my life for this country? The question is a big NO. I can't be in a battlefield and some useless politians will be using Biro to change #100,000 to #10,000,000. Make them sef carry their family go fight war because they are the only people benefitting from this country.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ladeb: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
EEYZA
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Lomprico2: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Which fight again?? We were told by NA that d war is over, boko haram have been defeated!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2018
RIP to those that have die

If you don't know what this people pass through each day to keep you protected don't talk rubbish about them or criticize their efforts

God bless Nigeria Army
Long life NA

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2018

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see more of a cultist than a soldier in the third picture and an exuberant slay master in the rest.

Nigerian Army keeps recruiting misfits whose only attraction to the job is just the excitement of freely using guns.

Karma never forgives.
he did his job and died for his country. What you have said is irrelevant. On second thought you are stupid

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by toluxa1(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Check the name, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.

Na wa o. Bros, which side you throwway you sense put na?

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ZZ22: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
This one na bagger. I don't know why NA likes recruiting cultists. Rip bro
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by niyiforeal(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
ladeb:
EEYZA
sotall:
Ok
Daslim180:
Ok
amani63:
A
see una life, space bookers, rip to him lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by CallMeNJay: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
RIP

We lost 18 Soldiers , I officer and 2 others captured

Yet no news because BH was already Defeated before the War.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Primusinterpares(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
can this country celebrate a month with out lossing galant soilders to this blood tasty boko haram?

pls we are tired of the politics that is being played by government as regards this book haram thing...

we are tired of lossing gallant men and women, brothers and sisters that has pledged to fight for this country...

we are tired of lossing them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Chaiiiiiiii cry cry cry
PLEASE, how many times will ABUBAKAR SHEKAU die..??

Can't SNAKE swallow him..??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by nairalanduseles: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma never forgives.

abeg shut up u just be disgracing ur family ........red beret is part of army uniform .....mumu u need to be banned for another 150yrs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by adisabarber(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Giving operational details is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by magiki(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
So this handsome guy has been gun down

R.I.P.

If there is another life don't fight Boko Haram again if you come
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma never forgives.
So in all this,that was all you got to say angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by ilyasom(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:
I hardly pity Nigerian soldiers sha!

May his family and friends have the fortitude to bear the waste.

Which cult salute b that? Plus the red beret?

Mscheeeewww this one never serious.

See special forces here not this joke of a nation whose only strength is killing unarmed civilIns.
You are the biggest fool on earth. The same soldiers you are insulting have been giving up their life's to save others. Go and call American soldiers to come and fight boko haram for you. Coward hiding behind cheap data and phone to talk rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Norsemen cult member...taah. I almost don't feel sorry for him. Sad news nonetheless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" / Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.