Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (43726 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2018
ilyasom:

You are the biggest fool on earth. The same soldiers you are insulting have been giving up their life's to save others. Go and call American soldiers to come and fight boko haram for you. Coward hiding behind cheap data and phone to talk rubbish
Erm aren't you also hiding behind cheap data and talking rubbish with your phone.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by OnyeJombo: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2018
He said it earlier

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
sesaan:
the guy is a cultist (ARO BAGGER).. rest in valhala
where he will meet immortan joe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Colonelo(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
So sad. Rest in peace gallant officer.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by castrol180(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Check the name, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.

You must be a silly scum and nincompoop...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Philinho(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
The ones bubu had released are fighting back .
.R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Kizyte(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Eiya! RIP but I thought the Boko boys have been defeated?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by cyojunior1(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see more of a cultist than a soldier in the third picture and an exuberant slay master in the rest.

Nigerian Army keeps recruiting misfits whose only attraction to the job is just the excitement of freely using guns.

Karma never forgives.

guy y na!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Yahayablessing(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2018
EWOoooo Dis Handsome Dude Na Him Dem Waste Like Dis Ehh Wickedness.#crying#
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Colonelo(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2018
adisabarber:
Giving operational details is wrong
I agree. The rate at which security agents freely give out info makes me wonder
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Jansat: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:
I hardly pity Nigerian soldiers sha!

May his family and friends have the fortitude to bear the waste.

Which cult salute b that? Plus the red beret?

Mscheeeewww this one never serious.

See special forces here not this joke of a nation whose only strength is killing unarmed civilIns.

no body is looking for you pity.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Herdsmen: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria is at war.. the government is hiding truth..

The press are warned,they don't even go near .. unlike before ..

18 soldiers killed..
captured..
Including an officer..

Fulani still dey dance for one corner..

Even for the security wey the dullard na General.. he still fail.

God punish anyone campaigning for this dullard second term.

Made the sacrifice for the ship to sail tighter.
Noble man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Chai thought APC has won BH js on the 15feb chai RIP .... All liars in this country God must punish u and ur generation...see as we lost handsome man...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:

See special forces here not this joke of a nation whose only strength is killing unarmed civilIns.
same sentiments shared.

I don't have an ounce of sympathy for any Nigeria soldier.

They lack descipline and glory in civilian intimidation. And this is why they always fail in battle.

Take a look at this lost soldier going in full uniform to a studio to pose for pictures for social media effect. That just shows how unprofessional and carried away they are.

To even imagine they are special ops!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by mvem(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see more of a cultist than a soldier in the third picture and an exuberant slay master in the rest.

Nigerian Army keeps recruiting misfits whose only attraction to the job is just the excitement of freely using guns.

Karma never forgives.
...I know he is not military police...but MP and commandos wear red beret...and who talk say u must be cultist because of a beret
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by HugeDan(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2018
nairalanduseles:

abeg shut up u just be disgracing ur family ........red beret is part of army uniform .....mumu u need to be banned for another 150yrs
I think you should be the one to shut up here; red beret without a crown. Secondly thats a combat fatigue, it doesnt go with any color that can easily give out the soldier's position. And thirdly, soldiers salute on their forehead not on their breast.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:

These guys are badass!

But they die just like others.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by EASY39(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma never forgives.
Norsnman
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2018
18 soldiers kai
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2018
That's how my childhood friend almost lost his right foot to this BH issue. The N.A should have a good compensation plan for these guys. I don't know you but I feel your departure. R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Haganah:

I remember a guy was telling me the experience of his friend who is a soldier, he said these bokoraham guys use more sophisticated weapons than Nigerian Army, they have good sponsors.

They were on a battle field when machine gun hang, they had to run for their lives. He was very lucky he got back alive.

I watch one of their video here on nairaland, the way they where shooting, you will know this guys are not serious, no advancement. Just shooting on one place, no armor tank, and you they want to win the war against bokoraham.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by mvem(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
same sentiments shared.

I don't have an ounce of sympathy for any Nigeria soldier.

They lack descipline and glory in civilian intimidation. And this is why they always fail in battle.

Take a look this lost soldier going to a studio to pose for pictures for social media effect. That just shows how unprofessional and carried away they are.

To even imagine they are special ops!
...Omo not all...I hv seen very good military men...maybe u just see those uneducated recruits, they are mostly the ones that do such
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by Stingman: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Check the name, it's either SE, SS or North. It can never be afonja. Since this war on Boko Haram started, I have not heard or seen an afonja soldier dead.

This people...ehn..

They go tell you how 100 afonja hunters chased the Biafran soldiers from Ore...and defeated them...

Their mouth...fit uproot trees...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by MahatmaGhandi: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2018
What you guys don't get is that Nigerians don't care. Military beginning to seem like a self serving murderous organization.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by quinox947: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Is this the same Boko Haram that the Nigeria Army claimed had been COMPLETELY defeated? Only truth will heal us!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by lathrowinger: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
na to show say them nor mumu nah... why will afonja go and die for nothing sake
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by mvem(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2018
HugeDan:
I think you should be the one to shut up here; red beret without a crown. Secondly thats a combat fatigue, it doesnt go with any color that can easily give out the soldier's position. And thirdly, soldiers salute on their forehead not on their breast.
...he was just posing for the camera, obviously he doesn't fight in the war front looking like that...these are soldiers and humans too, taking studio pix is now bad....why una dey take am mascular

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by quinox947: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2018
princeking2:
That's how my childhood friend almost lost his right foot to this BH issue. The N.A should have a good compensation plan for these guys. I don't know you but I feel your departure. R. I. P
Are they adequately motivated or compensated? Its a pity how we treat our own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos by nairalanduseles: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2018
HugeDan:

you are silly i went to NMS zaria and i am ex boy from charlie company......red beret are worn by commandos and he was not saluting he was posing for a pic.........come to the barracks you will learn symbols .........u probably need to learn how to count you teeth with ur tongue....bloody civilian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.