Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) (38411 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2018
'Man must eat', these are the words of a gallant solider who was seen preparing an unusual type of meal in the jungle. The soldiers who are fighting against the Boko Haram terrorists - were pictured cooking a meal made of caterpillar while at the battlefield.

According to one of the soldiers, the life in the jungle is not easy but that is what makes them who they are, 'a full man'.

The soldiers later went on to eat the highly nutritious and proteins meal....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/73982.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Boko Haram feeds on Dangote Noodles, Golden Penny and pasta and choice beef from Buhari's cattle Empire.

After eating maggot with sand, these men would
be yawning when conversations with the enemy begin.

Wonder why our soldiers offer themselves for capture en masse.
So they can satisfy their cravings for good food.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Hope this one nor be last Supper lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Very sweet animal

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Jungle indeed

So dem carry dry pepper and Camera phone go jungle baa?

grin grin grin grin

They just wanted to eat what they must have caught.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Who send them embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Meajor(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Very terrible....na so I dey on my own, one of my uncle just see me say, make I join army through short service...I no know when I begin swear for am.... How I go trade my freedom for nonsense... If no be for the khaki him dey wear and the rank..wetin dey der....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by zico530(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2018
They should be from Niger Delta, mainly Bayelsa or Delta. Not bad, where government fail to bring food they feed on the available ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Is that maggot or which big crayfish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Now every soldier is fighting bokoharam?

With that camo, I doubt they're deployed to the NE but SS Or any other place.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by royalamour(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Yuck!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
my vex be say na only igbo boys be these...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by omowolewa: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
This kin meal would make them misbehave o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Those guys live in harsh conditions.
That's why they are inhumane..

See below now..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2018
The things people eat in this country. No wonder almost everyone is mad here.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2018
My question is , if they are truly in the forest where did they see network or WiFi?? Because we wey dey town sef never see network oo tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by dafeyankee: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Edible worm.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by kamikaze199044: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2018
God safe them
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Boko Haram feeds on Dangote Noodles, Golden Penny and pasta and choice beef from Buhari's cattle Empire.

After eating maggot with sand, these men would he yawning when conversations with the enemy begin.

1.How do you have such an intimate knowledge of what Boko Haram eats.? You must be a member of Boko . I think I shall report your remarks to Big Brother for further action.

2.Armies are trained to live off the field...which means eating things like those maggots. Because when you are cut off from the lines of supplies...which happens...you have to eat anything.

Even the US Army trains its soldiers to eat insects....watch below...(I first heard about it 20 years ago via a CNN report).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGGtFZSfUI

Be careful what you say,by the way. Loose lips sink ships. We are at war.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by slyd90(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Tell APC to give us light

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Goahead(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
This is so shameful and we all should condemn this administration's incessant neglect of our armed forces.

What next? Eat mutilated Boko haram terrorists?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
This is illegal and unprofessional

It's a battlefield and not a picnic party
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by prinsam30: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
No wonder Boko Haram are not yet technically defeated
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by docadams: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
These edible worms are special delicacies. Many people making derogatory remarks here are ignorant of a lot things. One of the survival strategies in the jungle is worm hunting . Worms are good source of protein.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
abi na
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
hmmm...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
This nutritious and full of proteins. I do eat it too

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Is there no limit to the disgrace our government will inflict on us ?

Nigerian Army has no MRE (meals ready to eat) but senators take home N13 million per month.

What sort of global embarrassment is this ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) by Romeo3(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
And you expect them not to be wicked when they see civilian on the road? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.